Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. (65728 Views)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story / Must My Father Be The One To Receive My Bride Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lizzyangel:
This one is plenty.

Firstly, you wrote your full name and still put the innocent man's pics which is very wrong.

Can I ask you a question? How many in-laws contributed to the #580k he used in paying for your bride price?

If the answer is no, then he have nothing to pay for someone else's wife.

As a woman, you're expected to protect your husband from your family because you are both one ... he's not earning much, you know his capabilities and still choose to disgrace him before your family and now publicly.

Will you prefer he venture into illegal means of making money to satisfy your parents?

A wise woman builds her home... build yours ma'am.
Wow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by franklingud(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Your husband is a good man.
Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Vulcanheph(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
hisgrace090:
Dear lady it seems you're there to render the young man useless.

Have you ever asked if he has finished paying back the money he payed your bride price with?
Cant you start up something so you can help your family as he did to his instead of carrying both family with 70k salary?

When looking for partner, beware of liability that comes with entitlement mentality.
You have said it all.....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Nuelito: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Smh...una wan use bill kill the man ni?

Nairalanders,Make una patronize my little biz.....if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now... Thanks
Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Onnasucs1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
I've said it before. No matter how rich I am, if i pay a ridiculous amount for any lady in the name of bride price, the lady's family should respect themselves to never ask me for financial assistance in this life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by loswhite(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
I believe you bought that cloth your wore to snap this pic from a shop.
When last did you go and help the shop owner clean his/her shop.
Your family sold you, you are a solid product.
Calling your husband irresponsible shows that you are not different from your family.
If we say most of them don't have sense they will come for our head...lol

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin... Is your husband CBN ? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Nonexisting: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
He will cut off his dick too for your family soon. Daughter of Jezebel.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
I love this husband.. grin Very strong man.
Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by akilo1: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Madam u too cost na haba!
Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by benweezy: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by benweezy: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don't understand

Because he don't have any other responsibilities abi?

U want he to carry ur family matter for head?

E no work sister. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by omoadeleye(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Uhm.... See this kind rubbish post sha, your family no get shame?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Click the like button,if you stand with the man. grin

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Goldbw122(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
He has already done Enough for your family, so what do you need his life?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by DesChyko: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol

Entitlement mentality.

I doubt this is real though.

70k with bills bills bills around and you still wan do random giveaway for family members.

Na ment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Dproperties: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
He's a good man
Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by flyca: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Even if the guy did not pay a dime in bride price, his salary is 70k! Madam, how do you want him to help your family with is money nah? Fear God o.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by J2381: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Very selfish woman from a very selfish family. I'm sure when your husband's brother wants to get married he will inform your family members to contribute money for him. Nonsense.

I wonder why most ibo men see their son in laws as money bags that they use whenever they need financial assistance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Hamiltonii: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Easyincome24:
My Husband paid N580K for my Bride price and refused to help my family members
~ Nigerian Lady

A Nigerian Lady Identified as Elohor Okudu narrates how her husband has refused to help her own family members after paying almost N580k bride Price.

The story was shared by a twitter user identified as @SmartAtuadi, the lady is seeking professional advice as the issue bothers her.

She Wrote: “I got married 8months ago, my hubby earns 70k monthly while I am yet to get a job, during our wedding ceremony, hubby spent about 580k on the list given to him for the traditional wedding, I persuaded my parents to reduce the list but they said it is a must and a tradition.”

“He was able to raise the money as I wasnt working and I couldn’t help financially. After marriage I suggested that he should be sending something monthly to my parents as he does send to his parents too, but to my surprise the reply he gave me was that he didn’t owe my parents anything that they have collected all they are entitled to fromHelpNigerianally I was not angry about that until my younger brother wanted to get married and his bride family gave him list of things for the traditional wedding which amounted to 400k.”

“My dad then shared the expenses and told my husband to contribute 120k towards my brother’s wedding but to my surprise, my husband said no and told me that my family has collected all they wanted during our wedding and they shouldn’t come to him for any financial assistance, this got me angry and I told him that he is not responsible.”

“Ever since then we have been living like strangers in the house, he doesn’t talk to me, he has just been keeping to himself, and I have never seen him this way before not even in our 2 years of courting.

“Please our mummies and daddies, kindly advise me on what to do to save the situation, I am in between my husband and my family”.

#areatalkreport

Source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=586096619460875&id=102858197784722

Your people bin don cashout naa.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by AutoChick4U(f): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Your family no fit help themselves after collecting 500k? Women should pity their husbands abeg.

Someone made significant expenses and you still expect them to help family members immediately? Haba

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by FashionCookie(f): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Problem no dey finsh! #InErigga'sVoice#
Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Commanderinpips: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
You must be a fool to call your husband irresponsible. Please if you are not married to the man won't your brother get married, I hate this kind of nonsense. Your father never consider the young man when he hike the bride list and now you want the man to consider your family. Na una life the man come?. Very shameless family.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by whela(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ehn ehen now

1 Like

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by kalu61(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
A man with hairy balls.

Even though l am skeptical about these story, any father in law that has conscience to sell her daughter should never for one day near the son in law.

If na me, story for another day....

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Easyincome24:
~ Nigerian Lady

A Nigerian Lady Identified as Elohor Okudu narrates how her husband has refused to help her own family members after paying almost N580k bride Price.

The story was shared by a twitter user identified as @SmartAtuadi, the lady is seeking professional advice as the issue bothers her.

She Wrote: “I got married 8months ago, my hubby earns 70k monthly while I am yet to get a job, during our wedding ceremony, hubby spent about 580k on the list given to him for the traditional wedding, I persuaded my parents to reduce the list but they said it is a must and a tradition.”

“He was able to raise the money as I wasnt working and I couldn’t help financially. After marriage I suggested that he should be sending something monthly to my parents as he does send to his parents too, but to my surprise the reply he gave me was that he didn’t owe my parents anything that they have collected all they are entitled to fromHelpNigerianally I was not angry about that until my younger brother wanted to get married and his bride family gave him list of things for the traditional wedding which amounted to 400k.”

“My dad then shared the expenses and told my husband to contribute 120k towards my brother’s wedding but to my surprise, my husband said no and told me that my family has collected all they wanted during our wedding and they shouldn’t come to him for any financial assistance, this got me angry and I told him that he is not responsible.”

“Ever since then we have been living like strangers in the house, he doesn’t talk to me, he has just been keeping to himself, and I have never seen him this way before not even in our 2 years of courting.

“Please our mummies and daddies, kindly advise me on what to do to save the situation, I am in between my husband and my family”.

#areatalkreport

Source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=586096619460875&id=102858197784722

The moderators of this section are not trying at all. How many times will they repeat and approve this story in a year ? Even last year I saw it severally. If moderators are doing anniversary for this story just let us know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by Mac12(f): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Luckylife:
Imagine the reaction of a wife the man marry , A good wife that was train well and understand the situation of things now Should stand with her husband or even respectfully beg him to contribute any amount if he which. Why must he as in-law contribute for his wife brother to get married ? I stand with the husband in any decisions he makes and that's what is expected from his wife .

Why would the husband even contribute in the first place? Her brother should go sort himself out. I no go gree my husband pay sef, i go corner the money.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by ICTWeb: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
I pity men who still pays bride price. Without even understanding what they are getting themselves into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. by CzarChris(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Easyincome24:
~ Nigerian Lady

#areatalkreport

From the name elohor, it's clear that you are an urhobo.

I stay and work in Warri. When did Urhobo people marriage list come pass Igbo people own?

When I get an honest answer from you, then we can proceed. I smell lies here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos / ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.