Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (65695 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Angelanest: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Here are photos of military couple who are known for displaying their colors and affection on social media. The wife, Princess Adeola, is a soldier who works in Lagos while her husband is a Navy personnel who also works in Lagos. The wife recently shared some photos of herself and husband as she described him as her 'man crush everyday'. See their pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-soldier-shows-off-naval-officer-husband-describes-crush-photos.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Angelanest: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by madridguy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
tongue
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by DuchessLily(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
OK. Nice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Great...I pray they don't send any of you to fight Shekau

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by ruffhandu: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
What are their ranks? I hope senior officers will leave her for him.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by meezynetwork(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Tolupage(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
thought military men don't grow beards

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
cheesy

Make sense.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin

The slay queen that will pepper you is rubbing powder.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by GeoOla25(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
space for sell...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Bisjosh(f): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Is he allergic to smile? angry grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Alariiwo: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
man crush kwa..

This one wey be like frog.. opolo eyes grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Mynky: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
THE BOTH OF UNA NO WELL!!! WHERE IS YHE NAVAL OFFICER?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Mynky: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
THE BOTH OF UNA NO WELL!!! WHERE IS THE NAVAL OFFICER?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by free2ryhme: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Congrats, nice couple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Make we no hear there was a shooting ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Taiwo20(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Third pix....whispering palms resort

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by psalmhorah(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
nice couple

God bless your Union..
meanwhile gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by freeman95(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
I no like anything military

sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by free2ryhme: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mynky:
THE BOTH OF UNA NO WELL!!! WHERE IS THE NAVAL OFFICER?

When you don't read but comment before reading how would you know

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by IamLaura(f): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
That last pic tho undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by freeman95(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Taiwo20:
Third pix....whispering palms resort

U want us to know uve gone there before abi ? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by lelvin(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Funke come and see...
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Sultty(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
More like a walk through d valley of d shadow of death if u mistakingly admire this moniker
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
cheesy see as the guy face be.
This one na devil e go be
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by o42austino(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tolupage:
thought military men don't grow beards
his a sailor (Navy) it is allowed in Navy.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by DozieInc(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Beautiful couple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Lawalemi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
The South West way���
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Perfectionist11: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Awwwwwn... so adorable...

Damn did I just comment like the opposite sex?..
Geez.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.