Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k (1348 Views)

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2021
Please help me.
This morning the bricklayer I gave a job to do for me was disturbing and rushing me to send him cash. so, in that confusion, I wanted to send him advance so he can start the job and I didn't know I clicked airtime" . It was after I sent it I realized I just recharged my line.

Please how can I reverse it? Please this is no jokes cos I still need to settle other people working for me.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by NovesaTillie(f): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Sell the airtime. You can't reverse this type of transaction.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by odinson1(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Send the airtime to me and I'll give you the money cheesy
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by harqinhola(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2021
What Network , maybe i can buy out of it
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by OperationalVehi: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2021
Just contact your bank and the airtime will be reverted
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Orente21(f): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2021
Try abeg app. I think they help to convert airtime to money? Verify first o
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2021
harqinhola:
What Network , maybe i can buy out of it
Ok. Let me see if the bank can help if not, I'll get back to you.
It's 9mobile.

OperationalVehi:
Just contact your bank and the airtime will be reverted

Ok.
Thank you.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Sell the airtime. You can't reverse this type of transaction.

Where can I sell it?
Any app that buys it?
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by sisisioge: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Ha....pele fa. Cant be reversed. You put it up o your status that you're selling recharge cards at 10% discounted rate. It will sell. Pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by cleish(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Where can I sell it?
Any app that buys it?

Download the “Glover” app from AppStore or playstore.. sign up and trade your airtime for cash...
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2021
sisisioge:
Ha....pele fa. Cant be reversed. You put it up o your status that you're selling recharge cards at 10% discounted rate. It will sell. Pele.

undecided
I called the bank, they referred me to my service provider. I called, the lady was telling me it can't be reversed except if it's up to 20k. Then she gave me a code with which I can sell it.
Frustrating.

I'll post it on my status.
Thanks.
cleish:

Download the “Glover” app from AppStore or playstore.. sign up and trade your airtime for cash...

Hope they are legit?
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by brain54(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
I mistakenly recharged 36k one time.
It wasn't funny...I transferred some...sold some and bought data...a lot of data!
I repeat it wasn't funny.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
brain54:
I mistakenly recharged 36k one time.
It wasn't funny...I transferred some...sold some and bought data...a lot of data!
I repeat it wasn't funny.

It's not funny my Bros. That money can get me a Christmas bag. Shiii
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by brain54(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:

It's not funny my Bros. That money can get me a Christmas bag. Shiii
Christmas bag?
Reminds me of those days we were little. Christmas clothes and shoes. Parents no get us na wahala o.!
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chai, sorry. Hope say you have rectified it
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
brain54:

Christmas bag?
Reminds me of those days we were little. Christmas clothes and shoes. Parents no get us na wahala o.!

Yes I need a bag.

Those days men.. daddy must buy us Christmas stuff otherwise we'll not allow him to rest.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by cleish(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Hope they are legit?

Yes very legit.. i transact gifts cards and other local transactions with them..
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
cleish:

Yes very legit.. i transact gifts cards and other local transactions with them..

I've been trying to sign up with them since morning but it keeps telling me username not available.

I'm tired.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Gosj001: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Please help me.
This morning the bricklayer I gave a job to do for me was disturbing and rushing me to send him cash. so, in that confusion, I wanted to send him advance so he can start the job and I didn't know I clicked airtime" . It was after I sent it I realized I just recharged my line.

Please how can I reverse it? Please no this no jokes cos I still need to settle other people working for me.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

This screenshot is what you need

Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gosj001:

This screenshot is what you need

What do I do with the screenshot?

Thank you.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by cleish(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Choose another username
Mercychen:

I've been trying to sign up with them since morning but it keeps telling me username not available.

I'm tired.

Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
cleish:
Choose another username

I've tried different usernames, still the same thing.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by faithfull18(f): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
We convert mistakenly recharged airtime but presently not converting 9mobile.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by cleish(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
You can also checkout the app someone recommended above...
Mercychen:

I've tried different usernames, still the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by cleish(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:

What do I do with the screenshot?

Thank you.

He mean that’s the name of the app and screenshot for easy identification on playstore..

Check it out, hopefully it’ll help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
cleish:

He mean that’s the name of the app and screenshot for easy identification on playstore..

Check it out, hopefully it’ll help.

Oh.. ok
Thanks.
cleish:
You can also checkout the app someone recommended above...

Sure I will.
Thanks.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Oh.. ok
Thanks.

Sure I will.
Thanks.

Please ooo be careful with your dealings,

Sha don't get scammed
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Chai, sorry. Hope say you have rectified it
.I haven't o. My brother.

IgiveLadiesBj:

Please ooo be careful with your dealings,

Sha don't get scammed

Ok, dear.
Thank you.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by God1000(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
How are you doing mercychen? I hope you are fine
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
God1000:
How are you doing mercychen? I hope you are fine

I'm very well. Thank you.

Hope you're good too.
Re: Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k by God1000(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm very well. Thank you.

Hope you're good too.
I'm a bit okay, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humanity Is A Failed Joke / How Much Does A Simple Yoruba Wedding Cost? / A Must Read: Don't Ever Bad Mouth Your Spouse To A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.