Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) (28079 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Airpeace after taken delivery of the third of 13 brand new E195-E2 aircraft ordered by Air Peace, the CEO had press conference to inform public that Airpeace is now ready to establish maintenance and operational base, as he promise his people during inspecting Anambra airport , Anambra state government has given him area within the new airport city for his project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWJGynSmVRs

26 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by triple996(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
9ice
Bt beware of esn
Dem de vex now woo
Dem fit burn an woo grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Anambra Airport Orient petroleum is already building aviation fuel depot within the airport city, more will be unveil soon, watchout!

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Kalapizim(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is good news.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by DontSuckToto: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Honesty111: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nice

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by djevino(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
God bless Anambra state
God bless all the Igbos from SE, SS and NC

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
God bless us all...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
#proudlyonyedot. We keep making the difference while one senile old man keep making confused statements.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102926049:
Anambra Airport Orient petroleum is already building aviation fuel depot within the airport city, more will be unveil soon, watchout!
Nice one bro, keep us informed about the airport.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by kettykin: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102925957:
Airpeace after taken delivery of the third of 13 brand new E195-E2 aircraft ordered by Air Peace, the CEO had press conference to inform public that Airpeace is now ready to establish maintenance and operational base, as he promise his people during inspection, Anambra state government has given him area within the new airport city for his project

This is the best news so far from the east this week and aside the apology from iroko guy ,i can take home as a picture that speaks about the future of the east.

The igbo nation is growing 99% through individual effort , 1%state effort and 0% through federal governemnt efforts, the airport is state effort , the airlines are individual efforts while the people patronage will be all that will be needed to drive the airport to 100% selfmade, the federal Government contributed 0% effort to this new industry.

I pray and wish we get to the level where the overall growth of the economy of the east will have 0% federal contribution, 1% state contribution and 99% individual igbo economic power house contributions

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by booblacain(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
These are the real Biafrans.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102925957:
Airpeace after taken delivery of the third of 13 brand new E195-E2 aircraft ordered by Air Peace, the CEO had press conference to inform public that Airpeace is now ready to establish maintenance and operational base, as he promise his people during inspection, Anambra state government has given him area within the new airport city for his project

this is the only news that have caught my attention since the start of that airport. The investments it's attracting, I don't care about record time and all that. Whoever thought of this deserves an Ovation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by esnbrutality: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
All i want is super inter-connectivity between IBOM Air operations and all the numerous airlines in the South East region.

Biafra will be Lit wink wink wink wink wink wink wink@@...

I can feel it in my veins...

OH Lord ..please give us BIAFRA. So that i can improve my business acumen with the Bravest and wisest Tribe in Africa!!!

People, whose "stock-in-trade" is to Mock and backstab...should know that IGBO people are the real Pioneers!!!

I hail UNA ..UMU IGBO ...BIG UP!!

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:05am On Jun 21, 2021
We are heading to other level

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by big7: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Igbo blood... Everybody Don wise now, everybody stylishly and systematically taking his major business strong hold back home.

Igbos were nationalist, but we got to realize e be like say na only we dey carry settle and grow where you meet yourself alone. Now we have realized and taking as much as we can back home..

My advice to any igbo man still doing business out there, continue running your business but take the large chunk of your stock back to the Eastern region cos soon everywhere go soon burst and that the only safest place to protect all you've laboured for in years.

Keep the remnant with you in whatsoever location you find yourself. Let me explain

If you have a shop you running down North, never you build a house over there if you haven't yet thou, rather keep renting up and build back home and continue your business there,should in case they run mad as normal or the day Nigeria explodes all you got to do is close that damn shop pack your bag and never look back. What will be lost won't be compared to what you've achieved back home. Get back home and continue life and not starting life all over again.. If you have excessive to build more than one, start situating them all over the Eastern States. Build as much as you can and lease them out. Same logic applies to all other sort of investments, have minimal investment out there should in case you need to leave them and go.

Same applies to all other region too. "We igbo we grow alaigbo"

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Fahdiga1: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Anambra to the world

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2021
big7:
Igbo blood
Igbos building their economy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by big7: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2021
post=102932804:

Absolutely what is needed at this point.. Enough of the Nigeria nationalist shit. The country don't value us let start ignoring them in wholesales package

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2021
kettykin:

This is the best news so far from the east this week and aside the apology from iroko guy ,i can take home as a picture that speaks about the future of the east.

The igbo nation is growing 99% through individual effort , 1%state effort and 0% through federal governemnt efforts, the airport is state effort , the airlines are individual efforts while the people patronage will be all that will be needed to drive the airport to 100% selfmade, the federal Government contributed 0% effort to this new industry.

I pray and wish we get to the level where the overall growth of the economy of the east will have 0% federal contribution, 1% state contribution and 99% individual igbo economic power house contributions

Last week Obi Cubana visit Awka millennium city to see progress of work

Aku lu uno is ringing loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pz9YzUNo9s

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Fahdiga1: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2021
post=102932804:

Aku ruo ulo

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by izombie(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Very good.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by ariesbull: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2021
Aku ruo Uno.....Anambra taking the lead as usual....imo must emulate ..Enugu must also and plough back profits home

We can make igbo robust and all the investment in igbo land be by igbo people this would make the money circulate amongst Igbo severally before it leaves outside not begging foreign investor ...that repatriates money back to their region and pay us paltry 10% tax ..... That is if he declares 10%

99% of businesses in igbo land must be Igbo owned, others (foriegn) can be added advantage ...we must copy the Israeli business model

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Great news...

More to come

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Kingsley Kuku, the owner of Airpeace must not allow ijaws be shortchanged. Ensure that half of Airpeace staff must be Ijaw.

- erase the dot
I feel your pain grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Finally I'm so happy , this man begged federal government for land to build it at the enugu airport they refused for over 4 years ... enugu governor promised to give the Nigeria government twice the land somewhere else but they refused out of pure wickedness for the igbo nation

Thank goodness .... airplanes all over Africa will fly to igbo land to be maintained

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2021
mrvitalis:
Finally I'm so happy , this man begged federal government for land to build it at the enugu airport they refused for over 4 years ... enugu governor promised to give the Nigeria government twice the land somewhere else but they refused out of pure wickedness for the igbo nation

Thank goodness .... airplanes all over Africa will fly to igbo land to be maintained
are you serious?
If it's true then it's just Economic sabotage from the FG. Too bad, make sure you're right cus this is huge

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Better than taking it to Lagos

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) / Advice On Studying In Poland / How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.