Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO (2051 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) / US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by WazobiaNEWS(f): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Name Champ, It was so hard to let good after the said dog passed away yesterday at the ago for 13 years... In his voice he wrote

Our hearts are heavy today as we let you all know that our beloved German Shepherd, Champ, passed away peacefully at home. He was our constant, cherished companion during the last 13 years and was adored by the entire Biden family. Even as Champ’s strength waned in his last months, when we came into a room, he would immediately pull himself up, his tail always wagging, and nuzzle us for an ear scratch or a belly rub. Wherever we were, he wanted to be, and everything was instantly better when he was next to us.

He loved nothing more than curling up at our feet in front of a fire at the end of the day, joining us as a comforting presence in meetings, or sunning himself in the White House garden. In his younger days, he was happiest chasing golf balls on the front lawn of the Naval Observatory or racing to catch our grandchildren as they ran around our backyard in Delaware. In our most joyful moments and in our most grief-stricken days, he was there with us, sensitive to our every unspoken feeling and emotion. We love our sweet, good boy and will miss him always.

Reporting from: AfriNOTES.com
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by larry95(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
story iy por sirbiden!! btw if na pesin die, u go do pass??
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by Honesty111: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol.
Should I tell the dog RIP?
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by HellAnus: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
This dog go get sense pass thebosstrevor1, mannabbqgrillz and their co zone-Bees grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by WazobiaNEWS(f): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
You can go ahead

Honesty111:
Lol.

Should I tell the dog RIP?
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by theophilusj31(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
That dog life for white house sweet pass the life of 90% of Nigerians

Infact the life of a tree in America is better than that of a human being for Naija

The name Nigeria na suffer on his own
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by ThinkSmarter: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Honesty, Dog is man's best friend.
Trust worthy and loyal than humans.
There is no two creatures that are as friendly as dogs/humans.
RIP nice dog.
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by chatinent: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
I love dogs.
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by kestolove95(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
presidential dog
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by degenuine1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Personally, i don't think I can go this extreme for a dog. I just like them for security purposes. Dog is dog..and will forever reason like dog no matter how u try to treat him like human.
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by Mangekyo: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
I feel you uncle Sam.
R. I. P to the dog cry
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by tolufase: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
The care these white people have for animals is something else but here our leaders to don't even care about us not to talk of animals except cow.

But Mr president, you can help fly the dead body here with airforce one before it's too late. It might still be a good pepper soup for some people.
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Death hurts.
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by xtocom: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
I love America for one thing, they value lives. We too value Animal but ours is cows not dogs. I feel your pain I remember when my Dog (Okachoyi) died I weeped.
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by esnbrutality: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu Mourned those that the foolish and useless government forces killed at his house...zombies from the demonic region castigated him for actually naming his DOG amongst the dead.

Now their "supposed favorite" president (they hate Trump) ...is actually Mourning his own Dead Dog and the same foolish zombies cant talk PIM.

Zombies go to Bidens twitter page and do the needful...as you insult Nnamdi Knau ...also insult Biden and tell him that Corona Virus is killing Millions and he is worried about his useless Dog!! angry angry angry angry angry

IGBO people ...when they were insulting and mocking everyone ...i noticed it...But its natural that

PEOPLE THAT DERIVE JOY IN MOCKING OTHERS WILL BE MOCKED!!
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by Conner44: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
a dog is a man's best friend (except men from calabar), to those ones dog is just 'mans best meat'

biden has to mourn his dog just as kanu mourned his own too.
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 21, 2021
kestolove95:
presidential dog
Naija own go be Presidential COW.
Wot Dogs are to Biden is wot COWS are to PMB.
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:58am On Jun 21, 2021
HellAnus:
This dog go get sense pass thebosstrevor1, mannabbqgrillz and their co zone-Bees grin

Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by Atiwaye: 4:53am On Jun 21, 2021
I hope they give him a state burial whatever.
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by thundafire: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2021
HellAnus:
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by pyyxxaro: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
HellAnus:

The dog pikin go get sense pass them
Re: President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO by Soulsymbol99: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2021
theophilusj31:
That dog life for white house sweet pass the life of 90% of Nigerians

Infact the life of a tree in America is better than that of a human being for Naija

The name Nigeria na suffer on his own

U hv jst said it all.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Military Coup Reportedly On-going In Congo Brazzaville As Predicted By / The Ballistic Missile Warning Alert Was NOT An Accident. / We Must Stop Borrowing And Start Printing Money For Our Development- Paul Kagame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.