Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. (49853 Views)

Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by KingDash: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2021
see person father...
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by lexy2014: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed He should be thankful that bullets weren't accidentally discharged on him. The IGP needs to look into this ghetto behaviour by his subordinates. Nigerians can't be battling with Jubrin's comatose economy and the police

How u sure that d IGP doesn't have ghetto behavior?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by lordswill03: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2021
Is the audacity for me
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Queenslander:
Lmao, see his big shiny conehead like deep freezer.. he must pay, if he doesn't the driver and the conductor should join ✋ and beat the living day light outta him.. staff ko personnel ni.. mtcheeew!!

I thought I was the only one who noticed the cone shaped head grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by AriseNews: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
These guys have no shame.

Meanwhile, See ten Hidden secrets of the dreaded buccaneers Confraternity of Nigeria. Trust me, this revelation would send shivers down your spine. Their members do not want anyone to know these secrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WcAaL8rmQ
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by PrinceOfLagos: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Can the corrupt policeman do that in the east now? Hell no. They don't even wear uniform again. Even to see them on a mufti is now a hard thing

You no pity their family ?

Wear uniform for east at this time

5 Likes

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by kiddkash(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Can the corrupt policeman do that in the east now? Hell no. They don't even wear uniform again. Even to see them on a mufti is now a hard thing
e shock me too. all of them turn undercover agents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Kessythegeek(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Seriously! He definitely should pay! A service was rendered to you!

Check out my signature smiley
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Oluwatejiri: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2021
LokoH:
That is their life, no respect for elders, no respect at all for our security agents.

I always spit on people from the WASTE
So what are you trying to say?
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by bigjosh88: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for Lagos.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Buhdeuce:
I like that conductor mind. The guy dey position the policeman head so them go fit video am wella. grin grin

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Ikidons(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Oga police man na wow for you o! Shey you de collect salary? Na agbero wey de hustle mek him survive for street na him go come dey responsible for your fare ni?

3 Likes

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by iamezekwesiri: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2021
No be only staff na straff........

D conductor for banish am to china nau, redesign his image ... let him then go call for reinforcements ����
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Tapout(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Na staff wey students like wey no go pay tfare.
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Fahdiga1: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You no pity their family ?

Wear uniform for east at this time
grin. No be them invited trouble
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by omohayek: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2021
LokoH:
That is their life, no respect for elders, no respect at all for our security agents.

Since when has "respect" for security agents meant they get to ride busses for free? What this policeman has done here amounts to attempted theft of service, compounded by physical assault, both of which are crimes, and if you were at all familiar with how societies based on rule of law function - which you clearly aren't - you'd realise that the bus conductor is 100% in the right here, and the policeman ought to be sitting in jail right now. Wearing a police uniform doesn't make anyone an "elder" automatically deserving of "respect", it makes the wearer a public servant who ought to be a paragon of the law rather than a law-breaker.

"Respect" my a.s.s, particularly rich coming from precisely the sort of primitive tribalist who cheers on the ESN/IPOB crew as they murder fellow Igbo policemen and women in the SE ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Skillsnigeria: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2021
grin funny
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by SimplyShit: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2021
LokoH:

Simplyleo country man
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Fahdiga1: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2021
kiddkash:

e shock me too. all of them turn undercover agents
grin
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2021
So because he is a policeman, he is not supposed to pay for his Tfare?
Did the driver and conductor pour their urine in the engine to run the vehicle?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Queenslander:
Lmao, see his big shiny conehead like deep freezer.. he must pay, if he doesn't the driver and the conductor should join ✋ and beat the living day light outta him.. staff ko personnel ni.. mtcheeew!!

Ur signature made me sneak a peek.. u are doing well

1 Like

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Femeto: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Imagine make 12 staff enter bus na loss be that na. But these danfo guys too are worse I mean most don't have papers and their cars don't have side mirror or break lights.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by OsusTroller: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
You shouldn't collect money from a police man nau, use your brain. Although I just rememberd now that our police officers are very very useless, so ion blame him embarassed
Why should police officers not pay?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Emeka71(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Buhdeuce:
I like that conductor mind. The guy dey position the policeman head so them go fit video am wella. grin grin
Dānfō matter.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Tapout:
Na staff wey students like wey no go pay tfare.

Hahaha. But this has been the norm na. They don’t pay tfare. Some would rather hitch rides than enter public buses. I guess Nigerians are angry with them now. They must pay o.
Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2021
AriseNews:
These guys have no shame.

Meanwhile, See ten Hidden secrets of the dreaded buccaneers Confraternity of Nigeria. Trust me, this revelation would send shivers down your spine. Their members do not want anyone to know these secrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WcAaL8rmQ
Why not open another thread for this nonsense half done YouTube info undecided

3 Likes

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by Jeetech01(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Police can abuse human right ehn.

I love the conductor's courage

3 Likes

Re: Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. by SmartPolician: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Grace001:
These rank and file police just go about disgracing NPF. Motherfuckèrs

You don't really blame the police. They pay those low-ranked police officers peanuts.

I don't understand the special thing that lawmakers do that they earn so much and pay security operatives peanuts. That's why they augment it with bribes.

Nigeria needs total overhaul.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics / Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today / Residents Scoop Fuel From Falling Tanker At OPIC Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.