Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Invitation Letter Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invitation Letter Needed (2332 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Letter Needed by easylr: 1:40pm On May 06, 2011
I need invitation letter to any Europe country. How do i go about it?
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by tiwatowa: 2:11pm On May 06, 2011
u can do hotel reservation if u av other documents to back it up.it work lyk iv letter
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by easylr: 2:26pm On May 06, 2011
Have you done it before and to which country?

Give me the step by step and the documents needed to do that.
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by tiwatowa: 5:43pm On May 06, 2011
SEARCH FOR HOTEL IN ANY COUNTRY U WANT TO GO.THEN MAKE BOOKING&PRINT IT OUT.MANY PPL AV DONE IT.WHICH COUNTRY DO U LKY
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by tiwatowa: 5:47pm On May 06, 2011
r u going there for business/visiting. hope u av good job,statement of account dat up to 2m.
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by tiwatowa: 6:45pm On May 06, 2011
Go to google then enter hotels in sweden. then click on any one u lky.and book.they may ask u to pay now or later
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by easylr: 6:48pm On May 06, 2011
Visiting. What document do you suggest I get.

I like Norway, Denmark, Sweden, South Africa.

I need your help with the hotel thing cos I have not done it before.
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by easylr: 6:52pm On May 06, 2011
After booking the hotel what is the next step. And how many days do I book for?
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by easylr: 6:55pm On May 06, 2011
Which country do you think one can get into with such arrangement easily?
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by stone4rock(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2011
easylr:

I need invitation letter to any Europe country. How do i go about it?

Bros you need more documents apart from invitation letter eg: proof of address, immigration status of ur host etc.
if you want to use hotel reservation then u would be applying as a tourist/sightseeing, u need a good bank statement, employment document, proof of investment, family ties and evidence dat u have more ties in Nigeria.
Depending on the country if u want to visit SA as u claim, den we have some folks here dat cud possibly arrange it for u, probably without those document listed but u have to be careful, visa must b at hand be4 payment.
1luv
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by ben68(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2011
All document relating to jetting out and traveling can be done PROFESSIONALLY by our office-if you need VISAS,OR INVITATION LETTER TO ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY,CANADA,USA AND UK please consult with us immediately.

Thank you,

Ben

Tel: 08074446367
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by justwise(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2011
ben68:

All document relating to jetting out and traveling can be done PROFESSIONALLY by our office-if you need VISAS,OR INVITATION LETTER TO ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY,CANADA,USA AND UK please consult with us immediately.

Thank you,

Ben

Tel: 08074446367
Please can u explain that?
Re: Invitation Letter Needed by samdams: 5:11pm On May 18, 2011
Justwise , HAHAHAHAHAA U ARE FUNNY TO ME ,

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Confirmed Most Dirtiest States In Nigeria As Of October 2018 / A Bar Where People Go And Drink Naked Located Somewhere In Europe-picture / Travelling To Owerri Imo State from abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.