Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) (71211 Views)

Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt / Peace At Last: Emiliano Sala Is Finally Laid To Rest In Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
to express shock

Noo Boss...
I pray Mke Senegal no suffer any loss that will Mke Buhari Banza visit them to express shock

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Timothyoj(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:
Wow. Nice. God bless him.

Which one Nigerian players do for naija here? Someone should point me to any.

Hammed Musa, did a recreation Center and a foot ball academy for him home town
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Jeetech01(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Well-done sadio mane, God bless you heavily and increase you.

Unlike the so called footballers we have in Nigeria, you are one in a million.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by kekenation(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
YNWA
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Obason22(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
With this gesture, Liverpool will carry league next season
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by planetx: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just like the former NBA player Dikembe Mutombo who was also very philanthropic and did a lot of projects in his home country Congo.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Rtk5:
But our own only visit one governor or the other... Mtchewww

To give them jersey
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by winnerolivia(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
good gesture
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Femijohn198: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
What Emmanuel Adebayo can't do
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Think like sadio mane think like cr7 its in your head
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Think like sadio mane think like cr7
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by estheremma(f): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

Helping actresses flaunt their wealth,by you know...
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by osquareone: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

IGHALO did same...
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Sunkanmi1469: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Have you forgotten ighalo has orphanage home
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Two of Dino cars go build this kind hospital
Two of Emoney cars go build this kind hospital
Two of Davido cars go build this kind hospital
Half of buhari brain go build this kind hospital if he dey use am well

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by kolexy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
VanBommel:
emenike and some others have done a lot in their states. Even ahmed musa from edo state built a pitch and some other facilities in kano.

Ahmed Musa from Edo?
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ighalo see your mate...No be to deh press Lilian esoro and other nollywood ashawos nyash..And writing okoto in reply to your wife shalaye...cheesy

Mane nwoke oma.....cheesy
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by danski: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
VanBommel:
emenike and some others have done a lot in their states. Even ahmed musa from edo state built a pitch and some other facilities in kano.

Musa is not from edo pls
Is his mom dats from Edo browse well b4 commenting

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

Emenike did same in his place in Imo state.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
Man like mane..
I like when people put the interest of others in their plans..
We can't all be rich but we can make the less privilege happy with our good gestures..

May the lord continue to bless you sadio mane.
As I no dey watch Ball, I no Sabi you but the lord knows you..

I don't watch football either but I've heard Sadio Mane is a very nice guy. And the only reason I'll ever want more money is to be able to do this type of thing.

Sadio doesn't show off. Sometime ago, he was even seen with a broken iPhone and some people made fun of him. Then, a journalist asked him about it.

In an interview when asked about the broken iPhone he was using, he said "I'll get it fixed." When asked further why he wanted to fix the screen instead of buying a new phone, he said "I could buy a thousand IPhones, 10 Ferraris, 2 Jet Planes, Diamond watches.That I can buy; but why do I need all of these?. I saw poverty, so I couldn't learn, I built schools so that people could learn, I didn't have shoes, I played without shoes, I didn't have good clothes, I didn't have food. I have so much today that I want to share it with my people instead of showing off."......... Sadio Mane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by winner37(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nigerian people the carry their money buy expensive wristwatch and ear-ring
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Very commendable

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by TexZy6562: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
God will bless you

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
I'm not surprised, that's just Mane being Mane, doing Mane things.... Generous and humble guy to the core. Just like Kante, you can't hate Mane no matter the club you support.

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by shegun4sur: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Soliudeen:
Sadio mane has a good heart and I pray he'll continue to do more, may Allah replenish it manifold.

Oga check meaning of manifold fes
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by michaelogbejohn(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
In life, have enough courage to stand up for yourself afterwards, stand up for others
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Govocrete: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
The man that knows his root will always remember his people needs.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

Kanu nwankwo heart foundation

How old are you?
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by ptoall1000: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Our own footballers only display big personal houses and cars
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nice work!

My Naija brothers them na to dey migrate from one woman to another, do motor buying competition, etc.

God no go shame us sha
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by ptoall1000: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
I heard that hospital cost him N280m. And has spent 200k pounds on schools. So selfless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.