Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) (71213 Views)

Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt / Peace At Last: Emiliano Sala Is Finally Laid To Rest In Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by dmosthigh(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
to express shock

Muhammadu buhari shock observer,is the name of our darline presidenti!
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by 040drogba: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Our footballers come to show latest motors
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Sokari29: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:
Wow. Nice. God bless him.

Which one Nigerian players do for naija here? Someone should point me to any.
How many your politicians Dan do or you dey plan do... Hypocrites everywhere
No go hustle dey dey reason what people go do with their money!!
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

ighalo has an orphanage at aiyegun Lagos..KANU built KANU heart foundation and many has been saved through it
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by zoeA: 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
VanBommel:
emenike and some others have done a lot in their states. Even ahmed musa from edo state built a pitch and some other facilities in kano.
Ahmed Musa is from Edo? undecided
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by kings11ng(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
VanBommel:
emenike and some others have done a lot in their states. Even ahmed musa from edo state built a pitch and some other facilities in kano.
Ahmed Musa from Edo state?
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by jsancho(m): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Which one Nigerian players do for naija here?
na to open bet
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Femeto: 1:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Our favorites here in Naija are busy taking pictures with Yahaya Bello the loser.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by ibedun: 1:37am On Jun 22, 2021
derecho:

You can make your point without calling his/her uncle useless.

I get your point but let’s be frank, Nigerians who standby and allow the citizens to be rape by the criminals we call politicians or government officials are USELESS. And that includes his uncle and his neighbours.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Man line Mane.
Heard he also had hundred of people on payroll in his village. Thumbs up to you man

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by doneback04: 5:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Congrats bro, God bless you for your good works ours here are using their own to build football academic instead to safe lives
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by stano2(m): 5:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Honesty111:

Emmanuel Emenike built one already
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by CoolJulian: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Kudos to him.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Egbi2020:

He just completed one too in kaduna State AHMED MUSA NEIGHBORHOOD along Yakowa way after janruwa junction sabo. A Christian dominated area at that.
wow...i didn't even know about it
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2021
emilo2bad:

Musa is not from Edo state but his mum is Edo woman and father from kano state
thanks for pointing that out.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Theicecode:
How is Ahmed musa from Edo states, make una stop dis nonsense
oga since I'm wrong, correct me then undecided
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2021
danski:

Musa is not from edo pls
Is his mom dats from Edo browse well b4 commenting
oh...okay
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Honesty111:

9JA own nah when they are ritired, dem go cry as govt abandon them.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Theicecode(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2021
VanBommel:
oga since I'm wrong, correct me then undecided
He's from kano state, while his mom is from Edo state.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
Man like mane..
I like when people put the interest of others in their plans..
We can't all be rich but we can make the less privilege happy with our good gestures..

May the lord continue to bless you sadio mane.
As I no dey watch Ball, I no Sabi you but the lord knows you..

Cant like your comments enough, makes sense, some people feel money is just to go clubbing and put swimming pool or fishpond for house, they feel being rich is for spiting or forming "i better pas my neighbour"
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Honesty111:

na u work money give them which one u don do?? Ighalo has oprhanage home at ajegunle but u must drag ur countries Always...
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Chiboto414: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2021
God bless you mane sadio

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Solomyn(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Honesty111:

kanu did it with his heart foundation program..
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by waa01: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Okocha and kanu na bet them they open to still collect from our hand
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Go5DY(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Honesty111:

Instead that bastards introduce bet9ja that want to finish the youth
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Prosperousman(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Honesty111:

Kanu, Emenike, Musa, Ighalo etc
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Ternko(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Mikel obi is rooting for Yahaya bello to become president

���
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Ooye12: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2021
God bless mane
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by ridwanola: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Nice one baller
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Moxil(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2021
The only thing ighalo knows is to be visiting yahaya Bello....Mumu guy
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by McCoy9067(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2021
We are ready for biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.