Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant (51236 Views)

President Buhari Approves The Establishment Of Federal Polytechnic, Wannune / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Slurity(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari is still the best but ....
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2021
Where in Akwa ibom??
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by yahmohy27: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2021
ODJ124:
I love PMB...
He's a silent achiever..

Thread seen...
Yes, but what is essence when the ones we have are not property attended to
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Dumte(m): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Is something wrong with this man upstairs?
You keep disbursing funds for Universities but failed woefully in creating job opportunities for these graduates. And you reside in your well-furnished apartment, traveling out of the country whenever you like, keeping the masses in abject poverty in a very high flying price of food stuffs.

Buhari, you may not understand better until you have accepted that no one owns his life. If you think I'm just giving my own assumptions, I dare you to ask Nebudcanezza, Ahab, Jezebel, Herod....I'm sure they will tell you their own part of the experience.
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Ademary123: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2021
How can you give birth to children that you can not cater for? Truly, we need more universities but the existing ones lack proper funding.
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2021
What is the sense in these, the affected states already have universities, why not upgrade the existing ones?
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by ODJ124(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2021
yahmohy27:

Yes, but what is essence when the ones we have are not property attended to

So what's the way forward..
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by selemempe: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Mightymanna:
No single one for the Nyamiri Side, they will come here and rant that the zoo government is not giving them anything instead of them to ask Lamidi COWnu their supreme leader.

We thank you Buhari for
Federal University of Precision Agriculture, Hadejia Jigawa State.
it's a good thing you noticed that Igbos where conspicuously left out.

When next you hear Biafra or death, don't pretend you don't understand why
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by ddeola: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2021
How can an ill-educated terrorists-godfather appreciate education. Na who b fool.

Ask ASUU and the current universities and you will know whatsup. undecided
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by chukel(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Kingpele:
This is crazy ,instead of creating job for youths ,he is opening 5 university ,well I thank God for my parents ,if they no get money I don't know what I would have done with my certificate since 2006,u get 2:1 no job ,then u come get 2:2 no to go boy boy remain for u in this clime
your degree is very useless if you do not know that creation of new institutions will create enormous employment. Your degree is futher useless if with your parents money, you cannot be a successful enterpreneur. You graduated in 2006 and up till now its your parents money that you rely on. Shame. Tnis is typical of the nigerian youth. You have made it look like buhari is your problem. But you were unemployed during obasanjo, yaradua and Gej era.
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by gidado14(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-approves-5-new-varsities-with-n5-billion-take-off

Keep silencing them, don't talk just shock them, you are the one that keeps giving heart attack for IPOB members KUDOS BABA
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by chukel(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Dumte:
Is something wrong with this man upstairs?
You keep disbursing funds for Universities but failed woefully in creating job opportunities for these graduates. And you reside in your well-furnished apartment, traveling out of the country whenever you like, keeping the masses in abject poverty in a very high flying price of food stuffs.

Buhari, you may not understand better until you have accepted that no one owns his life. If you think I'm just giving my own assumptions, I dare you to ask Nebudcanezza, Ahab, Jezebel, Herod....I'm sure they will tell you their own part of the experience.
you are the one with problem upstairs. This shows how dumb aour youths are. From building these universities to running these universities, enormous employment will be provided. This is how to create jobs. But you all are dumb heads. Big time educated illiterates.
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Igboid: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Jonegonu:
why not you try to have small sense is there no federal university of technology in igbo land. If you dont no what to say I advice you to save your data

Are there no federal university of technology in SW?
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Mankezi(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2021
APC tweeter handle is still active since Lai Muhammad place suspension.
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by ofiko123(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Dumte(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
chukel:
you are the one with problem upstairs. This shows how dumb aour youths are. From building these universities to running these universities, enormous employment will be provided. This is how to create jobs. But you all are dumb heads. Big time educated illiterates.
Fool! What has been done to the millions of graduates flooding the streets every day?
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Gamesmart: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

How's it a nice development?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by Gamesmart: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% / Avoid Embarrassment: See Common Mistakes In English That Might Embarrass You / When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.