Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom (37500 Views)

Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Albertone(m): 3:17am On Jun 22, 2021
There is nothing wrong with what the guy said.
That is why you shouldn't expose your details publicly.His university was traced because the publicized it!

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Cromagnon: 3:26am On Jun 22, 2021
princechiemekam:
Useless leaders that won't accept criticism.
So why do you keep criticising them
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by patrickmuf(m): 3:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Look at idiots on the first page justifying the action of the school...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by ledaman: 3:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Stupid set of leaders that boils when ever they are being criticized undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Bar1941(m): 3:59am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba was fighting for first class graduates and I have just learnt that his CGPA is a borderline low 2.2.
So what then was his interest except pure mischief?

You insult your University's most important visitor, their surest meal ticket and you think there will be no consequences?

The difference between him with CGPA 2.2 and those he was fighting for with CGPA above 4.5 is that he's bolder, unselfish and he's the perfect definition of a true leader. BTW is that too much a reminder to make under a democratic leadership? The so called school management and the State government are just bunch of fortunate fools.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Nonnyflex:
And to even imagine that a youth above me is blaming him shows how much in trouble Nigeria is in... So if his CPGA IS 2.2 Then be should keep quiet...
The situation is very pathetic. I never imagined that someone could say that. Justifying injustice.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by mmsen: 4:03am On Jun 22, 2021
whitecake:
The system is that which suppresses truth till everyone compllies with evil.
Instead of others to fight for you, they'll blame you because they've been completely suppressed.

Nigerians are spineless.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 22, 2021
gift2xl:
Learn to be civil it pay's, stick to the code of conduct of where you belong.
Your brilliant doesn't mean it's a pass way to be repulsive.
The guys read is like a reminder but he was faulted by the university code of conduct written as oath.

We complain the Nigerian system is not working, first who are the system's, " you and I".
Lets Imagined for instance... if those who lacks decency are giving the opportunity to go abroad, you will see them acting decent and perfect. That's why most of our politician can't stay out there for long. They prefer visiting for 1 or 2 week and there back to Nigeria, Still with there awkward behavior because the system here is not perfect.

You made me to go back and read it again. But still can't relate. So may I ask you. What's repulsive and uncivilised about his post?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Mynd44:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=849364085785789&id=100021366169615

Copy of his expulsion letter is attached text here

I really feel for this brother.
For this act of injustice, may God raise helpers for this guy in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by LordErrk: 4:27am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba was fighting for first class graduates and I have just learnt that his CGPA is a borderline low 2.2.

You insult your University's most important visitor, their surest meal ticket and you think there will be no consequences?

This is a very foolish comment sir. I have no more words for you except that, since you can't see the simple exhibitions of tyranny going on in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Anyiamaka: 4:32am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do not support injustice anywhere.

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by backbone503(m): 4:38am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is disheartening and terribly unfortunate that seemingly sound-minded people hold views like this. You're well entitled to it though, but people like you are the real problem of Nigeria and Africa at large.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Ubongikouwem: 4:40am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is you that is now the foolish mischievous person for this post in this 21st century.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Map1(m): 4:42am On Jun 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Doing the right thing in the wrong way.. Four years wasted and finances lost.... I feel sorry for his parents
Don't feel sorry for his parents just cry for your self for been in an environment where the truth will be hide and the wicked Willbe praised,ododo ni'gborileede leke.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by computersoft: 4:46am On Jun 22, 2021
princechiemekam:
Useless leaders that won't accept criticism.
My dear,if this information gets to the governor, he might act on his behalf. Only if he has a good heart oo.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by cardoctor(m): 4:58am On Jun 22, 2021
What did he write?
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by olmoRoc: 5:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Those castigating him should please explain what he posted that could be in breach of the institution's code of conduct.

Is it wrong to remind a governor of his promises? If it's wrong, then those of us who pray to God Almighty should never remind Him of his promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by babzo(m): 5:07am On Jun 22, 2021
whitecake:
The system is that which suppresses truth till everyone compllies with evil.
Instead of others to fight for you, they'll blame you because they've been completely suppressed.

Wow. This is wisdom!
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by babzo(m): 5:09am On Jun 22, 2021
gift2xl:
The guys read is like a reminder but he was faulted by the university code of conduct written as oath.

We complain the Nigerian system is not working, first who are the system's, " you and I".
Lets Imagined for instance... if those who lacks decency are giving the opportunity to go abroad, you will see them acting decent and perfect. That's why most of our politician can't stay out there for long. They prefer visiting for 1 or 2 week and there back to Nigeria, Still with there awkward behavior because the system here is not perfect.

So basically you are saying; in a decent society criticism is not allowed.
Chai, if people like this governed every country in the world; the human race would be hopeless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by biafranrealson: 5:25am On Jun 22, 2021
This guy have not committed any offence .
If the Gov actually promised such , there is nothing wrong in reminding
He does not has to be a potential beneficiary to speak out
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by focus7: 5:29am On Jun 22, 2021
PDP governors are terrorist
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by favour32(m): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wetin concern him CGPA with demanding for his governor's accountability?
People like you nai make Nigeria nor dey progress.
People like you nai dey betray genuine demand for government to meet up to it's responsibility.
You derive joy in being a critic in order to be mischievous.
Perhaps,your upbringing defined you.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by powerbank307: 5:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Bmv
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by TimmyTen(m): 5:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Not sometimes , na everytime
Vick4rill:
some times you write like you don't have sense
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by naijaman2225(m): 5:40am On Jun 22, 2021
shegzhkn:
Totally Wrong.
WHAT IS WRONG HERE: THE FB POST OR THE EXPULSION?
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by TimmyTen(m): 5:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Who deceived us with this dictatorship called democracy?
babzo:

So basically you are saying; in a decent society criticism is not allowed.
Chai, if people like this governed every country in the world; the human race would be hopeless.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by naijaman2225(m): 5:42am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

WHERE IS THE 'INSULT' HERE?
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Noshitboi(m): 5:44am On Jun 22, 2021
The idiotic governor is a proud and egoistic man. He hates criticisms and has suddenly turned into autocratic leader! So many people have been threatened or jailed in the state because of airing their opinion against the governor. This is so sad

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You sound stupid?
How is a reminder an insult?
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Epositive:
Few years ago, it was a Unilag student who was expelled for posting the sorry state of their hostels online. Now this guy has been expelled for "gross misconduct" - a disguised term in a bid to downplay the guy's genuine reminder.

The problem is, you won't see the first class students nor the SUG protesting on his behalf. After all, nobody send am. Before you criticise the authority publicly, make sure you have someone at the top in case things go south. Otherwise, the same people who you are fighting for, if unsuccessful, will later U-turn against you with the hypocritical cowardice-inspired question " who send you?" angry
North not south. Everything bad comes from North.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by lexy2014: 5:55am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can u show us d insult in what he said? Did he commit any crime by "fighting for 1st class graduates"?
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by lexy2014: 5:58am On Jun 22, 2021
gift2xl:

Pls state d "code of conduct" u referring to.

How does d guys action equate to being uncivil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler / Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University / Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.