Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (70892 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by zoba88: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
A corp member identified as Oluchi has been trending online after she shared the story of a man who was beaten for committing a crime.Her grammar got people talking.Below is what she wrote and how people reacted...

'OMG!
What turning world's this in to?
This guy is the picture of a man,i meat it wen i Am way home on today this morning He commit a cream on the nerbor hood aril,he's catched on a express while he is make a Travel,an the interview people ah putting A camera in his voice, pls Be away of this Man bcus he's blooding'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-what-corp-member-wrote-that-has-got.html

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by zoba88: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2018

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by zoba88: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2018

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by JasonScoolari: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
The two wise people there are Jessica Nwamuo and Hope Nwosu all others are dumb.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by bedspread: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
O MY GOODNESS!

At first I thought it was a mere error .

O NO! This is sheer Mudering of the English Language!

A graduate for that Matter!

Am Dissatisfied and Dissappointed!

Mr. Peter Obi has to perform the Wonders he did in The Educational Sector of Anambra State...

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by ufuosman(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nothing I understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
See your life.
You couldn't construct a correct sentence.

That is why you wear where we were

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by kestolove95(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yes our educational system is bad but not as bad as dix.

19 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by WinningEleven(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
shocked

7 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by LuciferGospel: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Obara Jesus!
Obara Jesus!

Why did I enter this thread?

[img]https://media1./images/225418a9d75b37de84a4bfbe886b08e8/tenor.gif?itemid=5016264[/img]

300 Likes 24 Shares

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
It is her replies to people's comments me I want to read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by EbukaHades10(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
The annoying thing is that she'll be claiming graduate........ graduate in what exactly?

Op,u sef put graphic pic for the title

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Larryfest(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Was she trying to be funny or what

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Juell(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
She's just trying to be funny, all these bloggers sef..... Reporting without investigating, go through her Facebook posts 1st b4 the criticism.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by hisexcellency34: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
I know her. She finished from Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. The best in Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Riversides2003(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is disrespectful Oluchi.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Enswags(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
The English dey disturb my brain

3 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by DBossNG(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by sexiestharam(f): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by PStacks(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Naija my Country
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by SingleWahala(f): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin.....Even Mama Piss dey.............

10 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Lordofthewest(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chaii...I'm absolutely sure this one graduated with her towtow, cos even Olabisi Onabanjo University won't give this one third class.

11 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by GOFRONT(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chaiii......I dont even know who to sympathize with..

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Omoluabi16(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
She's trolling, obviously. Her make up makes her look like a circus clown.
How this made front news ehn..
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by wakaman: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Typical of her kind.
Shop or school? She schooled while at the shop.

A shop graduate!

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Dpharisee: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chukwudi from Onitsha: You people should stop wickeding her because of her glammar, she just leported what she saw at the clime scream grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by grrr: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Immediately i reading it, i knowed that she knowed what she writing. it is justing for funny.

All of you commenting here, learn to understand a writer before you judge her, some didn't even investigate before writing here. She knew what she wrote and you would know that she is a writer and just trying to be creative.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by blingxx(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
This post is suppose to be funny undecided... but the picture of the guy coughing blood says otherwise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by flawlessT(f): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oluchi I hail oooo

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / What's The English Name Of Moimoi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.