Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic (775 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic by newsliveth(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Grandpa See's his sister for the first time since after the pandemic he is 100 and she is 98

He could still remember her face.
What a lovely reunion...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQab_i1h8kj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaS3DUxlyp0
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic by psalmuel76(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2021
.... e ri ishe olohun bi....
Re: Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2021
This can only be attained with good genes and quality functional healthcare system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic by dudusky007(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Wonderful, God please make me grow this old and more so I could tell my great grand children about this bad leader called buhari
Re: Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Nice one..Too much hardship and hardwork.done make him Age for naija dey inside house,and can't even see outside.
The oneS wey dey try come outside.dey bend with the aid of a walking stick.
Re: Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic by Righteousness2(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2021
So Loving, beautiful and emotional..

How Beautiful it is gonna be when I get to meet My Master, Precious Daddy and Friend.
How Beautiful it's gonna be when We see JESUS..
It's almost time to go Folks..
Re: Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic by adadike(f): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2021
I tap In their long life and good health and may Nigeria be like obodo oyibo by then
Re: Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic by frowland(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2021
[[s]quote author=VeeVeeMyLuv post=102971233]This can only be attained with good genes and quality functional healthcare system[/quote][/s]
Re: Grandpa See's His Sister For The First Time Since After The Pandemic by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
frowland:
[[s]quote author=VeeVeeMyLuv post=102971233]This can only be attained with good genes and quality functional healthcare system[/s]
lols grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This For Your Child? / What Should I Do? / Laundry Beads Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.