Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth (61748 Views)

41,000 Petitions Have Been Signed To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth. / An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Panda7(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
they can return to Africa
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by MorganHQ(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
'Mannequin Skywalker'

Good One Bezos ����
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by yom2(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Praxis758:
Bezos's Village people must have stirred these petitioners against him.

So what do these petitioners stand to gain if he doesn't return to earth?

Afterall, there's no global body regulating who not to return to the earth.

They should find another work jooor.
in everknew seeming morons are also in that part.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by niyidenrele: 12:39am On Jun 23, 2021
countryfive:
When will nigerians sign their own petition to stop bubu from returning to nigeria after a medical trip to the uk

When cock starts growing tooth
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Praxis758: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2021
yom2:
in everknew seeming morons are also in that part.

There are morons everywhere.

There version of moroness is of higher degree.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Alkhateeb0019: 3:57am On Jun 23, 2021
His subscription has been exhausted....dem wan port baba to PLANE NOTHING FOR YOU

Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by jubrilELsudan: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2021
WAHALA BE LIKE SKYWALKER.

Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by kutashi: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Let start with 'death to you today petition'! And when I confirmed you are dead! We can help you after you're not around again!

Werey somebody! I know you will start rejecting what is coming your way left and right now!
countryfive:
When will nigerians sign their own petition to stop bubu from returning to nigeria after a medical trip to the uk
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by razzydoo(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Thank God say man no be God!
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by princewarri1985: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2021
Why sign the petition? We all already know he wont return back to earth because he has just signed his death warrant, but the painful aspect of it all is that the idiot want to take his brother along with him
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2021
countryfive:
we will sign it in 2023
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by ZacharyRaymond: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2021
Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.
Official Site
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Cation(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Online is the new school, place of work and marketplace. Be there with MTN corporate gifting data.

Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by snoopz: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2021
too much film dey worry me why do I think they will try and sabotage that transport?
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Shabaleen:
this man is playing with his life.
white people take risk,dats y d discover tins
Black people dont take risk,dats y d dont discover shit
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by ofiko123(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
He is part of Earth's inhabitants, so he will be OK.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Karlifate: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
There is something about Bezos I can't understand, I try as much to understand his type of human, maybe one day I will know.

He's a Capricorn ♑ while his brother is a Taurus ♉.

Start with that.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by IAMPEDRO: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Karlifate:

He's a Capricorn ♑ while his brother is a Taurus ♉.

Start with that.
Ok.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Thunday1005(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
People dey vex oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.