Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) (61724 Views)

Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu / Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by officialwdhtv: 5:24am On Sep 16, 2022
A lady hotel lodger was shocked to see tiled bedframes at an Enugu hotel she paid 10k for grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gXpsv_M1PU

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by dunsionka: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Okay
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Anigreat: 5:39am On Sep 16, 2022
shocked

Just like they tiled diapers around Tinubu abdomen

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Isn't that dangerous?!
A crack can do worse
A fall that lead to death

44 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by tydi(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Enugu lodger !?

Okay let's wait to hear what Aba lodger would encounter too.

Mumu people!!!

Since everything now .waa to social media!

32 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by illicit(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Looks like a grave

What a GRAVE mistake undecided

I am not sure I can sleep there, over my DEAD body

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by crackhouse(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Madam go and knack the knacking wey carry u come and leave the bed alone.

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by ohigus(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Lols

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Flathead1: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Just like the tiled diapers around Tinubu abdomen
Wait o, is that the only meme you have on your phone? Or you just learnt how to use meme?

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Blacknote: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2022
I think I know that hotel, it's done for security reasons. They don't want IPOB miscreants to steal the bed like they did previously.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by BeanmanX(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Aunty manage am like that,,,,it is what u pay that u will get. grin
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Kobicove(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2022
crackhouse:
Madam go and knack the knacking wey carry u come and leave the bed alone.

There are several other reasons why people lodge in hotels, it is not solely for the purpose of going there to have sex! undecided

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Asquare84(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2022
what is she doing in a hotel if she is not a prostitute

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by pacino26(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Not only is the price overrated to gather SM attention, only heaven knows the lungu inside Agbani or Akpugo that she went for the burial.

I trust the MODS to push to FP once dem hear Enugu!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Chaos14: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2022
Wetin musa no go see for gate. Many are werey but few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by astonished: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2022
So hotel is solely build for sex?

What about people that travel far place, are their not going to lodge to pass the night

Asquare84:

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
I got bitches from the South side thinking that I abandoned them

Never put the Presidential on a bitch unless she gives a nigga a Menaj(3sum)
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Lakado(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by SultanOfPuna: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asquare84:
She went there to give CPR to a collapsed penis.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Perfectman91: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Is this the new trends in motels / guesthouses? saw same recently in lagos island, looks like a tomb to me

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by olusledge: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
God forbid I sleep ontop am looks like a graveyard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ok naa
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by coconutbag: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol. This bed is a solid rock. If you hear any sound make I bend.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by sylve11: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
That thing be like grave. embarassed cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Terror48: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Just like the tiled diapers around Tinubu abdomen
haba

5 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by KunGioKehRah: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
That's the new trend in bed nowdays

Nothing sinister about it

Na your d.ick or to.to go suffer am

Nothing concerns the bed

If you like die on top

The bed still lives on!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by majamajic(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin

At least no noise
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by LeoDeKing: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blacknote:
I think I know that hotel, it's done for security reasons. They don't want IPOB miscreants to steal the bed like they did previously.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Braxtoon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
me sef I'm shocked after watching this video.. what if nacking goes wrong

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by ABIODUN105(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asquare84:
Not every lady that lodge in a hotel is a prostitute.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.