Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take (11741 Views)

Which Career Is Better Flutter Programming Or Networking / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by gbemishile: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Hello nairaland members.please I need serious advice from the core IT guys.
Please,is the CompTIA series as relevant as the Cisco here in the Nigerian labour market.i was also at aptech and the prices of their training programs were very much higher than that of New horizons.
Please I wish to know if anyone as tried both centers before,and what the experience was like.
Please I need ur advice on this

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
U can go for CCNA
Though I did COMPTIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by Goldenheart(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by mbahdi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
The best and sure career as of now na either becoming a bandit or buhari media cows.(bmc)

17 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by wunmi590(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool

I know nothing much about what you are talking, may be somebody who knows might help you proffer solution....

NB: but if somebody mistakenly push bubu down from this picture, wetin go happen? angry

13 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Be a Bandit or a Bandit Negotiator. Cashout on a daily... This is UAR... Forget the I.T grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by Kiddinpoh(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
IT guys

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by Nastydroid(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
I think Cisco is more relevant here

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by martinz1: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nice
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by nairavsdollars(f): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Go and learn handwork

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by PCG001: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
career❓❓
ѕo nιgerιanѕ ѕтιll geт careerѕ❓❓

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by Unibener: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
To all the space bookers here, na thunder go fire una.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by Pstjoel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Go for typewriter

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by pascalbenz: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Unibener:
To all the space bookers here, na thunder go fire una.
K tongue

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by aliyuthayo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
gbemishile:
Hello nairaland members.please I need serious advice from the core IT guys.
Please,is the CompTIA series as relevant as the Cisco here in the Nigerian labour market.i was also at aptech and the prices of their training programs were very much higher than that of New horizons.
Please I wish to know if anyone as tried both centers before,and what the experience was like.
Please I need ur advice on this

The reality is that no good and quality ICT training is cheap except you're dealing with a QUACK. A deep knowledge of CCNA will give you a better chance in the labour market than CompTIA Network+. My advice though don't ever go to the labor market except you're a professional.
Cisco Networking Academy is the best place to learn CCNA, and I can be your guide, though my training doesn't come cheap, but JOB Placement after training is guaranteed. Check my signature.
A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by AfroKnight: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Gbemishile,

Cisco always.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Stop fooling yourself

Go and learn handwork.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by MhistaRolla(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
go into politics....money come fast

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
People still dey learn Cisco and Comptia? I thought everyone is now learning coding and programming?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by qanda: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by mruwaifo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Guy come and join us on Upwork and smile to the bank every Wednesday grin .
Try and get one of the Cloud certifications eg AWS, GCP , Azure .
You will not regret it, trust me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by FalseProphet1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
1. Get a mega phone

2. Get a pair of new shoes.

3. Get a new Bible.

4. Walk round your street every morning and evening evangelizing.

5. The riches of the gentiles shall be given to you.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by Myna890: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Zombeism
Ask Vulture bbq GRILLER and HELINUS for advice

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by popeHope: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
first what do you even mean by core IT
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by Mangekyo: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Programming
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by free2ryhme: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
wunmi590:
cool

I know nothing much about what you are talking, may be somebody who knows might help you prefer solution....

NB: but if somebody mistakenly push bubu down from this picture, wetin ho happen? angry

If buhari was your father how would you feel if someone should have similar thought towards him? We may not like him and his policies but let's allow decency rule our thought process

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take by free2ryhme: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
If

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Hawked Before? / Are Technicians Better Than Engineers In Nigeria? / Ways To Deal With Sexual Harassment At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.