Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Best Country To Relocate For Studies? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate For Studies? (969 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Country To Relocate For Studies? by BaldGandalf: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
HALO guys. I just created this account to seek advice. So I have slightly above 10million and I wish to relocate abroad for studies.

I have spent the last few days trying to decide on the exact country to relocate to and would appreciate some suggestions.

I want a country that is easy to move into and would prefer an English-speaking country as I don’t have any intention to learn a new language.

UK and Canada seem to be a perfect fit, however, I understand that UK is quite costly to live in and Canada has increased its rejection rates in the last couple of years. So I’m striking them out.

I studied Mech Engineering and in possession of a HND result. I’ll like to make a career switch to Computer programming or Software development. Is Masters possible in any of these areas (with my HND result in Mech) or I might need to start all over again?

I work remotely, so regardless of the country I choose, finding a job locally isn’t a priority.
And oh, I want a country that allows me to easily get PR after studies. Though I prefer English-speaking countries, I’m open to any country in Europe.

Thanks!
Re: Best Country To Relocate For Studies? by viyon02: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Check out Estonia, one of the most advanced country technologically. And you can invite one of your family member, thank me later for this info. Please make a research on it.

6 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate For Studies? by oracle009(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2021
viyon02:
Check out Estonia, one of the most advanced country technologically. And you can invite one of your family member, thank me later for this info. Please make a research on it.

This guy said exactly what's on my mind. Estonia it is!

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate For Studies? by jesmond3945: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2021
BaldGandalf:
HALO guys. I just created this account to seek advice. So I have slightly above 10million and I wish to relocate abroad for studies.

I have spent the last few days trying to decide on the exact country to relocate to and would appreciate some suggestions.

I want a country that is easy to move into and would prefer an English-speaking country as I don’t have any intention to learn a new language.

UK and Canada seem to be a perfect fit, however, I understand that UK is quite costly to live in and Canada has increased its rejection rates in the last couple of years. So I’m striking them out.

I studied Mech Engineering and in possession of a HND result. I’ll like to make a career switch to Computer programming or Software development. Is Masters possible in any of these areas (with my HND result in Mech) or I might need to start all over again?

I work remotely, so regardless of the country I choose, finding a job locally isn’t a priority.
And oh, I want a country that allows me to easily get PR after studies. Though I prefer English-speaking countries, I’m open to any country in Europe.

Thanks!
mech engineering is still lucrative why do you want to switch? I think you have to consider moving to the Americas.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate For Studies? by JapaProfessor: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ireland
Switzerland
Netherlands
Rwanda
Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate For Studies? by Btcking49ja: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
JapaProfessor:
Ireland
Switzerland
Netherlands
Rwanda
Kenya.
Ruwa wetin?Kenya??it is well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Find Accommodation In The UK / Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� / Inhuman Treatment And Killing Of A Nigerian In Spain Should Be Prostested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.