Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness (1430 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Badnu: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Guru's in the house please am really in need of your help.

Am dying of a chronic sickness that had been in my body since 2018 Now.it all started as a malaria and typhoid which i was told after been diagnosed Of the sickness.i was perscribe drug's by the doc after 1 to 2 Week's it will came back with full squad making me to loose focus.

I have visited several
hospital's and pharmacy still no result, so earlier this year the germ or whatever it may called showed up on my stomach eating me up,making noise and there at night.the worst parts of it is that i feel a pepperish sensation on tip of my manhood making me not to enjoy my sexual life again.

Now am drinking herbal mixture but still no full result.

Had spent close To 100K for this sickness,Spend 20K last year December
now this year i know how much am spending(i can't breath like a normal human being) am getting thin day by day
embarassed embarassed

Can it be Pneumonia cuz that's what am feeling like

Abeg help me out with a legit remedy.
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Don't know legit way

Guru's in NL should come and help a brother now...

Lala mynd44 FP Straight-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Tedrick: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
It's a spiritual snake that's eating you up from. Within

No medical scan can see it

It's a spiritual attack that is tailored to kill it's host slowly

My pull be getting thin. Extremely tired, fatigue, sleepy, loss of appetite. Extremely red urine.

It follows with psychological and mental concerns, loss of focus, depression, unexplained moodyness

... RUN INTO A DELIVERANCE CHURCH SO THEY CAN KILL THE SNAKE. IT'S A SPIRITUAL SNAKE PROJECTED TO KILL ITS HIST SLOWLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by MrSly(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Go for HIV test ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Realtalk20: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
[s]
Tedrick:
It's a snake that's eating you up from. Within

My pull be getting thin. Extremely tired, fatigue, sleepy, loss of appetite. Extremely red urine.

It follows with psychological and mental concerns, loss of focus, depression, unexplained moodyness

... RUN INTO A DELIVERANCE CHURCH SO THEY CAN KILL THE SNAKE. IT'S A SPIRITUAL SNAKE PROJECTED TO KILL ITS HIST SLOWLY.
[/s]

This is not a normal person please avoid such people like this at all costs and avoid taking any advise from such unsound minds

1 Like

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Realtalk20: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Badnu:

Am dying of a chronic sickness that had been in my body since 2018 Now.it all started as a malaria and typhoid which i was told after been diagnosed Of the sickness.i was perscribe drug's by the doc after 1 to 2 Week's it will came back with full squad making me to loose focus.

I have visited several
hospital's and pharmacy still no result, so earlier this year the germ or whatever it may called showed up on my stomach eating me up,making noise and there at night.the worst parts of it is that i feel a pepperish sensation on tip of my manhood making me not to enjoy my sexual life again.

now this year i know how much am spending(i can't breath like a normal human being) am getting thin day by day
embarassed embarassed

GO FOR A HIV TEST IMMEDIATELY

Likely hiv hope it's still stage 1 though , either 2ay get a confirmed test and start taking you ARVs immediately

Cheers

Good luck
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Tedrick: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

GO FOR A HIV TEST IMMEDIATELY

Likely hiv hope it's still stage 1 though , either 2ay get a confirmed test and start taking you ARVs immediately

Cheers

Good luck

Little childrens

How does HIV transform to bowel movement.

Pause and think.
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Badnu: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tedrick:
It's a snake that's eating you up from. Within

Thank ya bro

I have runned to a white church they defraud me of 15K withount result later use price chase me.

Bro am really really really confuse i can't stay alone at night, the sickness has put fear in me

Buh i have started going to one of winner's chapel branch at my side buh never told my P
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Badnu: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Don't know legit way

Guru's in NL should come and help a brother now...

Lala mynd44 FP Straight-up
Thank ya Nwanne for your kindness..

1 Like

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Tedrick: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Badnu:

Thank ya bro

I have runned to a white church they defraud me of 15K withount result later use price chase me.

Bro am really really really confuse i can't stay alone at night, the sickness has put fear in me

Buh i have started going to one of winner's chapel branch at my side buh never told my P

Stop saying defraud or I won't attend to you.

You don't know the processes it takes to be a minister. It's only few types of ministries that can handle it.

Go and look for Apostolic Churches or Deliverance Churches. They know what to do. Just tell the minister something is moving in your body or eating you from within.

. Churches with anointed elders that you'll speak with the overseer one on one not pastors. Not Pentecostal church

1 Like

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Realtalk20: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tedrick:

Little childrens

How does HIV transform to bowel movement.

Pause and think.

You don't know anything

You are just a talkative

When the human body is affected by hiv it opens the body up to all sorts of infections. From respiratory to epidermal

But you are too unintelligent to know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Badnu: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thank ya for taking out time to attend to me

Tedrick:

Stop saying defraud or I won't attend to you.

You don't know the processes it takes to be a minister. It's only few types of ministries that can handle it.

Go and look for Apostolic Churches or Deliverance Churches. They know what to do. Just tell the minister something is moving in your body or eating you from within.

. Churches with anointed elders that you'll speak with the overseer one on one not pastors. Not Pentecostal church
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Tedrick: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

You don't know anything

You are just a talkative

When the human body is affected by hiv it opens the body up to all sorts of infections. From respiratory to epidermal

But you are too unintelligent to know this

Calm your horses. I studied Biotechnology and none of your average doctors come close to me in Medical Sciences. Best of the best during my academia. What you're talking about is beyond your league. So sit down and hush it.
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Realtalk20: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tedrick:

Calm your horses. I studied Biotechnology and none of your average doctors come close to me in Medical Sciences. Best of the best during my academia. What you're talking about is beyond your league. So sit down and hush it.

Another empty barrel
Stomach pain: Without treatment, HIV can weaken the immune system, leaving the body vulnerable to opportunistic infections. These infections sometimes occur in the gastrointestinal tract, causing painful symptoms, such as inflammation and stomach pain.

You are just dumb

2 Likes

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Badnu: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20 Please i don't have HIV ok

Am kinda feeling cold anytime i bath with cold water so only bath with cold water on hot weather

I have a smooth skin, my hair grow normally i can work hard work like cement work ok

Person with hiv since 2018 Without any hiv drugs could've been a dead person by now

Reason am now
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Realtalk20: 6:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Badnu:
Realtalk20 Please i don't have HIV ok

Am kinda feeling cold anytime i bath with cold water so only bath with cold water on hot weather

I have a smooth skin, my hair grow normally i can work hard work like cement work ok

Person with hiv since 2018 Without any hiv drugs could've been a dead person by now

Reason am now

THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY YOU HAVE HIV

NOTHING LIKE REASON AM GO FOR A TEST !!!

ITS NOT BY REASON AM !!! GO FOR A TEST !!!

1 Like

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Plutomac1880: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2021
My brother what is disturbing you is called STAPHYLOCOCCUS infection. Your urine will not be as white as it use to be before. Go for some medical test like Urinalysis MCS culture, seminal fluid analysis, or stool test. Check your body well, it will be affecting your stool by now. You will discover that your stool is not going down in the water closet. It will Flout. I don’t need your money to explain to you. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Badnu: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Am broke for now
and moreover HIV can't be contacted without you associating with HIV patient so what's the essence of me going for an HIV test..

List down symptoms of HIV

Realtalk20:

THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY YOU HAVE HIV

NOTHING LIKE REASON AM GO FOR A TEST !!!

ITS NOT BY REASON AM !!! GO FOR A TEST !!!
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Badnu: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2021
THank ya

Plutomac1880:
My brother what is disturbing you is called STAPHYLOCOCCUS infection. Your urine will not be as white as it use to be before. Go for some medical test like Urinalysis MCS culture, seminal fluid analysis, or stool test. Check your body well, it will be affecting your stool by now. You will discover that your stool is not going down in the water closet. It will Flout. I don’t need your money to explain to you. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Realtalk20: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Badnu:
Am broke for now
and moreover HIV can't be contacted without you associating with HIV patient so what's the essence of me going for an HIV test..

List down symptoms of HIV

This sort of ignorance increased the likelyhood you are infected .

Bros go to any hiv center around you the test is free

I am afraid that your ignorance is a serious threat to society

2 Likes

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Badnu: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Realtalk20:

This sort of ignorance increased the likelyhood you are infected .
Bros go to any hiv center around you the test is free
I am afraid that your ignorance is a serious threat to society
OK
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by rottenPussy: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Badnu:

I have visited several

embarassed embarassed

I have similar symptoms bro. Have taken quite a lot of drugs that I don’t even bother to take anything again.

Do you have pepper sensation on any other part of the body? Tinnitus maybe?
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
rottenPussy Ar ya M Or F?
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Na boy be that
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wish2Die Truth be told what ya think is wrong with this young man(OP]?
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by rottenPussy: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
I’m human chimera.
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by SA25(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Bros, dont kil urself of ignorance. Frantically speaking u are HIV POSITIVE. D problem is d u are afraid of test. No amount of herb can cure it and dont be deceived by any pastor. Go and collect ur drugs b4 is too late
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by heykims(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Tedrick:
It's a spiritual snake that's eating you up from. Within

Omo u are sicker than the op o
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by heykims(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2021
I see a psychological issue here with a fit body system. Op is just hallucinating.
Google somatoform disorder.
Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Wish2Die Truth be told what ya think is wrong with this young man(OP]?

I think he is paranoid about his illness and wants someone to confirm that his thoughts is likely to be the case

3 Likes

Re: Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness by Xxx9ja: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
A lot could be going on .

use of substandard drugs ,wrong diagnosis or prognosis ,wrong medications ..

Chat me u let me up and let me give a medical advise from my perspective and wealth of experience

zero seven zero six three four five nineteen ninety three..

indicate you are the guy from nairaland so i dont charge you for consultancy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Solve This Smoking Issue; Save Your Life! Quit Smoking Today. / How Much Smoking Can Be Considered 'acceptable'? / Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.