Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again (1596 Views)

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me / I Don't Understand This Kind Of Admission (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by EniolaSaint: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good evening everynow.Please i had just been admitted to a university.One of the materials required by the school is jamb admin... letter and jamb original result.Then,the problem is that the cybercafe man stapled jamb original result slip with jamb admin...letter(institution and candidate's copy) all together and i have not yet make photocopies of this and i don't know if the school do require candidate's copy of admin...letter.PLEASE HELP ME!!! WHAT AM I TO DO?
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by Muchmore024: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
EniolaSaint:
Good evening everynow.Please i had just been admitted to a university.One of the materials required by the school is jamb admin... letter and jamb original result.Then,the problem is that the cybercafe man stapled jamb original result slip with jamb admin...letter(institution and candidate's copy) all together and i have not yet make photocopies of this and i don't know if the school do require candidate's copy of admin...letter.PLEASE HELP ME!!! WHAT AM I TO DO?
All this teens sef.
This is meaningless. Pele jjc.
When you resume to the school for documentation. You will laugh at yourself for creating a thread about this. Quote me when that happens

11 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by stupidmod3: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re u in ur period?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by EniolaSaint: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Listen,do u have any solution or what?
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by EniolaSaint: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
stupidmod3:
Re u in ur period?
am i to submit the candidate copy?
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:01am On Jun 24, 2021
As stated, the admission letter with institution water mark is for the school, the original result is yours but make photocopies!

EniolaSaint:
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Now u have learnt your lesson, listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions.
Will help u have more wisdom and stability

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by MasonKendall(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2021
EniolaSaint:
You don't need help cheesy
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2021
grin Shey this one na problem?

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by Dogasas: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Muchmore024:

All this teens sef.
This is meaningless. Pele jjc.
When you resume to the school for documentation. You will laugh at yourself for creating a thread about this. Quote me when that happens
Lol so na every body wey write jamb or pursue under grad admission be teen? Man your mentality is very shallow. So many people hustled for a whole lotta years before finally thinking of getting a degree. During my time , we had old men and women for class, even young guys and girls in their late 20s. We had business men and I can remember one soldier man (captain) for my class then I no know weytin that one still dey find but one thing is for sure , life no be rush rush, just wait for the right time and stop using other people's clock to run your race. And also, people have underlying challenges you don't know, there are one or two reasons they need the degree certificate badly.

Change ur mentality kid.
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by Dogasas: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
EniolaSaint:
Most universities require admission letter for clearance. Newly admitted students are to submit it to their faculty. Even in final year, you'll still do another clearance which you'll have to tender your admission letter from jamb. You can always print it from the jamb website. If you've passed the number of free printing, I think you'll have to buy a scratch card . Can't remember.
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by Muchmore024: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dogasas:

Lol so na every body wey write jamb or pursue under grad admission be teen? Man your mentality is very shallow. So many people hustled for a whole lotta years before finally thinking of getting a degree. During my time , we had old men and women for class, even young guys and girls in their late 20s. We had business men and I can remember one soldier man (captain) for my class then I no know weytin that one still dey find but one thing is for sure , life no be rush rush, just wait for the right time and stop using other people's clock to run your race. And also, people have underlying challenges you don't know, there are one or two reasons they need the degree certificate badly.

Change ur mentality kid.
Only a teen will ask this kind of question daddy
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again by Karleb(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just do colored photocopy.

You sef na wa. grin

I can bet the won't notice if you submit it that way. The always require it to be on a file.

Jjc. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Registrar,prof. Dibu Ojerinde,have Recently Comfirmed 2010 Post-ume / Nigerian Defence Academy List Of Successful Candidates 2012 / A Review Of "Tears Of Stolen Virginity" Written By Kaodi Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.