Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... (5217 Views)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Eunoiaa(f): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
purples25:
My little sketch on a Real City called Nairaland ...lol.

This is interesting cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eunoiaa:

This is interesting cheesy.

Thank you!
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2023
peacefull:

Hello, I'm so sorry for very late reply to you.

Sorry, what is meaning this your message?
What did I do to you? I made you angry or offended before?
If I discussed about something with my friend including about love and money, Is it wrong or bad?
Exchanging opinion with people is bad?

Please I wanna try to understand you and I wanna try to understand this your message to me.
Hey! I'm back... finally!
Been 3 and a half long months of no nairaland for me!
Anyways, fret not , you Jap awesome lady. I didn't mean to hurt you with my initial comment!
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by FalseProphet1(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2023
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by mariovito(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2023
purples25:
At the Nairaland Museum, I saw different relics of Nairaland trolls. It was a common rumour that they woke up at night with spiritual powers to disturb and attack Nairaland residents. They were said to be old and angry, ugly witches. I looked away from them lest they attack me, too.

I met a very knowledgeable and smart dude as I turned away from the trolls relics. We both said hi to each other, and then we got talking. I was flabbergasted by his vast knowledge and wit. His name, Explorers.

He wore a straw hat because he loved to trek, and hike, and explore, and he needed to be shielded from the sun.

Shout out and respect to explorers

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2023
mariovito:

Shout out and respect to explorers

✌️✌️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders (February) / Where Is Ndlea Lagos Office Pls? / Happy International Women's Day To All Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.