Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... (5189 Views)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello! purples25 chan!

I'm so happy to see you again!
Long time I didn't see you and I missed you!

I hope you are good and everything is ok! smiley
Please always take good care of yourself and stay safe!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by bluefilm: 4:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Nice creative work.

Slawomiir is a real badass. grin
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
peacefull:
Hello! purples25 chan!

I'm so happy to see you again!
Long time I didn't see you and I missed you!

I hope you are good and everything is ok! smiley
Please always take good care of yourself and stay safe!

Hi peacefull! I've missed you too! My heart was warmed when I saw your message.

I am fine and I hope you are too. May you always be happy and successful. wink

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 4:07am On Jul 05, 2022
purples25:

Hi peacefull! I've missed you too! My heart was warmed when I saw your message.

I am fine and I hope you are too. May you always be happy and successful. wink

And you also always making my heart is warm and put smile on my face! smiley

I'm very happy to hear that you are fine!
Yes, I'm fine too!
Thank you for asking! I appreciate you!!

Ohhhh!!
Thank you soooo much!!
I really appreciate you!!
You too! Always be happy and successful smiley

purples25 chan put big smile on my face again!
I really really appreciate you!!

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by jackie111(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2022
One of the redpillers
purples25:
That was odd.... anyway after I bought data and used my Google map, I found Romanceland. In front of the gate was one skinny guy....drunkenly claiming that all Nigerian women are useless... undecided

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 3:43am On Oct 31, 2022
Hello! purples25 chan!
How are you today?

I read your diary.
If I'm not misunderstood, you had a bad day in work place?

I really hope your feeling is getting better now.

Very very heartbroken when I read about you cried cry
And also very very heartbroken when I read about someone threatened you suicide before cry

I want you to know that you are a very gentle and kind person to me!
I'm so grateful to met you on here!
You are a one of amazing and wonderful very good friend to me!

You are a always making my heart very warm and put smile on my face!
Still now, whenever I see this your art, I'm smiling!! smiley

I want you to know that someone who never met you in really life, but that person really love you and really appreciate you from far away.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
peacefull:
Hello! purples25 chan!
How are you today?

I read your diary.
If I'm not misunderstood, you had a bad day in work place?

I really hope your feeling is getting better now.

Very very heartbroken when I read about you cried cry
And also very very heartbroken when I read about someone threatened you suicide before cry

I want you to know that you are a very gentle and kind person to me!
I'm so grateful to met you on here!
You are a one of amazing and wonderful very good friend to me!

You are a always making my heart very warm and put smile on my face!
Still now, whenever I see this your art, I'm smiling!! smiley

I want you to know that someone who never met you in really life, but that person really love you and really appreciate you from far away.

Hello peacefull, my good friend! Yes, I had a bad day at work, but I have put it behind me now. smiley

I am so glad you appreciate me, and haven't forgotten my art, that is so sweet of you smiley

I want you to know that you made me smile today too. That's really something great, to make someone happy like that. For always being a great friend, I will always love and appreciate you too.

Have a nice day! My regards to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
purples25:

Hello peacefull, my good friend! Yes, I had a bad day at work, but I have put it behind me now. smiley

I am so glad you appreciate me, and haven't forgotten my art, that is so sweet of you smiley

I want you to know that you made me smile today too. That's really something great, to make someone happy like that. For always being a great friend, I will always love and appreciate you too.

Have a nice day! My regards to you and your family.

I'm happy to hear that you already put it behind smiley
I want you to always be happy!
I don't want anybody make you feel down.

Of course! I'm always appreciate you!
I can never forget about this your art!
My favorite art!! smiley

Thank you so much for your kind words!
Today is a really wonderful day to me.
I can sleep very very well tonight cheesy

Please always take good care of yourself and Please stay safe!

Oh! Thank you so much and same to you!
Have a wonderful day! (о´∀`о)

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Xerxes007: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
purples25:
Slawormiir looked annoyed and walked off. Mr Righteousness was unhappy that he refused to repent. That's when this guy, falseprophet1 walked up to him and consoled him, as a good religious man himself. But I kept wondering what both of them were doing in a hotel.

I hope he repented … 2021 don pass since

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Xerxes007:

I hope he repented … 2021 don pass since

grin I hope so too!
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 2:46am On Jan 23, 2023
Hello! purple25 chan smiley

Happy New Year!!
May the new year bring you and your family love, joy and many many manyyyy happiness!!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
peacefull:
Hello! purple25 chan smiley

Happy New Year!!
May the new year bring you and your family love, joy and many many manyyyy happiness!!

Hey peacefull! I'm sorry I'm just seeing this. Today is the first day of February, but I hope I can still reply Happy new year to you too! Sorry for my late reply. I wish you and your family the best, all happiness and joy this new year! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 1:35am On Feb 05, 2023
purples25:

Hey peacefull! I'm sorry I'm just seeing this. Today is the first day of February, but I hope I can still reply Happy new year to you too! Sorry for my late reply. I wish you and your family the best, all happiness and joy this new year! smiley

Thank you so much!! I appreciate you!!
Every time I'm sooooo happy to see you here!
(*´∇`*)

purples25 chan, if I'm not misunderstood, you got married and have a baby now?
I'm very sorry if this my question is rude to you.

My kid got married and have a baby now.
My grandchild will be 2 months soon!
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 1:43am On Feb 05, 2023
peacefull:

Every time I'm sooooo happy to see you here!
(*´∇`*)

purples25 chan, if I'm not misunderstood, you got married and have a baby now?
I'm very sorry if this my question is rude to you.

My kid got married and have a baby now.
My grandchild will be 2 months soon!

Hi peacefull smiley

It's fine that you asked...

Yes I got married and I have a baby now. He's two months and a few days old.

So nice to know your kid got married too. Congratulations on being a grandma! Your grandchild will grow big and strong and be a blessing to all.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 2:37am On Feb 12, 2023
purples25:

Hi peacefull smiley

It's fine that you asked...

Yes I got married and I have a baby now. He's two months and a few days old.

So nice to know your kid got married too. Congratulations on being a grandma! Your grandchild will grow big and strong and be a blessing to all.

Wooooowwww!! Congratulations purples25 chan!!
I'm sooooo happy for you!! \(*´∇`*)/

Wishing you, your husband and your baby lifetime of love and happiness!!

I'm so sorry for very late reply and I asked you about your private life.
I'm so sorry and I really appreciate you!

My grandchild and your baby are same age smiley
I'm feeling like I have a one more grandchild in Nigeria cheesy
Really so happy!!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 1:14am On Feb 14, 2023
peacefull:

Wooooowwww!! Congratulations purples25 chan!!
I'm sooooo happy for you!! \(*´∇`*)/

Wishing you, your husband and your baby lifetime of love and happiness!!

I'm so sorry for very late reply and I asked you about your private life.
I'm so sorry and I really appreciate you!

My grandchild and your baby are same age smiley
I'm feeling like I have a one more grandchild in Nigeria cheesy
Really so happy!!

Thank you for all the good wishes! Yes, you have another grandchild in Nigeria!

We're one big happy family cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
purples25:

Thank you for all the good wishes! Yes, you have another grandchild in Nigeria!

We're one big happy family cheesy

Hello! purples25 chan! smiley
How are you and your family?

I'm so sorry for very late reply.

I'm sooooo happy to hear that!!
You are always making me smile and happy!

This your words "We're one big happy family" is really heart warming.

purples25 chan, maybe you are very busy now for taking care of baby and home etc.
But Please always take good care of yourself!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
peacefull:

Hello! purples25 chan! smiley
How are you and your family?

I'm so sorry for very late reply.

I'm sooooo happy to hear that!!
You are always making me smile and happy!

This your words "We're one big happy family" is really heart warming.

purples25 chan, maybe you are very busy now for taking care of baby and home etc.
But Please always take good care of yourself!

Thank you, I appreciate you too smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2023
purples25:
I saw the golden Nairaland gate and a lit up electric pathway leading there. I decided to go in and find Romanceland. On the way I met a guy called lalasticlala. He seemed to be only interested in snakes...
Why...I know I'm so late to this thread but who gives a rats azz... cheesy
If lalas...was only interested in snakes then he had been looking at one (you) How could he not notice. 9ja girls are snakes nau undecided
grin cruise. I'm outta here!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2023
purples25:
Ilegend and I watched this dude walking away with his weed....

Then this popular pastor, Mr Righteousness, walked up to him. I wondered what Mr Righteousness was doing in a hotel. Anyway, he started preaching to slawormiir.
Hold up!
For you too, I wonder what you were doing in a hotel!?
Ohh...so you feel it's a place that " a pastor " should not be seen at? Then it must mean that you think (more like are aware) that it's for fornicators (going by your thought process)
You are a fornicator grin

..err.. wonder why you spent a long time with Ilegendary tongue
Most monikers were hush hush, quick quick, come and go...but you had multiple scenes with Ilegendary wink So u used to crush on him ehh.. Okies. lipsrsealed

Reading on.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2023
purples25:
After leaving that prestigious place, I passed a modelling agency....

Outside the building, a lot of reporters were gathered. Who were they so eager to interview? As it turned out, it was the supermodel, Ishlove. I had heard of her before, but seeing her was something else.

She looked unperturbed as cameras flashed at her, while she chewed gum and made a pink bubble with it...

The stereotypes... cheesy
There is always that one, dumb , privileged model who is always unperturbed, even when she's doing all the wrong things. She feigns ignorance.
Ironically, what if she's actually on the thicker side of life? As opposed to being model like...not seen her before.
Hmm.... moving on!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2023
purples25:
After all that food...

I was really tired and sleepy...

I lodged into a hotel...

And slept off with all my clothes on... grin
You forgot to add;
" Slept with all my clothes and makeup on "
I thought they say leaving makeup on whilst being dozed away in bed goes against the norms of " ladyhood" Ladyhood 101 kiss
Dirty lady... Goan wash that face from all that cake'd up makeup. Ha-le-le, time travel back to the past and declutter that cluttered face tongue

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2023
peacefull:

Yesssss!!
And maybe we talked about love and money in Nigeria like before cheesy
Juss look at this one undecided
They have successfully initiated her.
" we talked about love and money, yen, yen, yen...."
She now has 9ja lady mindset.

Oh well....!
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 10:35pm On May 01, 2023
PaulOtl:

You forgot to add;
" Slept with all my clothes and makeup on "
I thought they say leaving makeup on whilst being dozed away in bed goes against the norms of " ladyhood" Ladyhood 101 kiss
Dirty lady... Goan wash that face from all that cake'd up makeup. Ha-le-le, time travel back to the past and declutter that cluttered face tongue

Hi Paul smiley

Glad you enjoyed my comic thread. It means a lot to see someone enjoy something I've done, my effort at creativity. Thank you.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nobody: 7:23am On May 02, 2023
purples25:

Hi Paul smiley

Glad you enjoyed my comic thread. It means a lot to see someone enjoy something I've done, my effort at creativity. Thank you.
Hi Purple25..
Stop sounding cheeky.

Your ' glad'ing ' grin over something that I didn't do or state. Where did I say I enjoyed your comic thread in any of my comments?? And don't tell me because I was responding to things I pointed out in your comic is why you concluded I enjoyed it. I didn't.
But as a fellow artist, I just had to go through the post when I stumbled upon it. I draw too.

Have a good year on smiley.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nobody: 7:27am On May 02, 2023
Funny how you liked my comments, then choose to reply about two days after.

Some ladies ehn...they will form for Africa.
Well, I caused it. I was the one who carried myself to come and comment on your thread. Bye

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 7:31am On May 02, 2023
PaulOtl:

Hi Purple25..
Stop sounding cheeky.

Your ' glad'ing ' grin over something that I didn't do or state. Where did I say I enjoyed your comic thread in any of my comments?? And don't tell me because I was responding to things I pointed out in your comic is why you concluded I enjoyed it. I didn't.
But as a fellow artist, I just had to go through the post when I stumbled upon it. I draw too.

Have a good year on smiley.

Oh you didn't enjoy it? My mistake for assuming then. It's all good, happy new month and year to you too!
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 7:33am On May 02, 2023
PaulOtl:
Funny how you liked my comments, then choose to reply about two days after.

Some ladies ehn...they will form for Africa.
Well, I caused it. I was the one who carried myself to come and comment on your thread. Bye

Haba, that wasn't forming. I wanted you to finish with the thread and have some time with it without interruption, before I would reply. The intent wasn't to form but as it must have looked that way, I am quite sorry.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nazgul: 7:46am On May 04, 2023
purples25:
My little sketch on a Real City called Nairaland ...lol.
Come and finish your sketch biko.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Subsaharan: 8:35am On May 09, 2023
purples25:
My little sketch on a Real City called Nairaland ...lol.

Amazing work!
🙂

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 3:31pm On May 09, 2023
Subsaharan:

Amazing work!
🙂

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 12:39am On Jun 14, 2023
PaulOtl:

Juss look at this one undecided
They have successfully initiated her.
" we talked about love and money, yen, yen, yen...."
She now has 9ja lady mindset.

Oh well....!

Hello, I'm so sorry for very late reply to you.

Sorry, what is meaning this your message?
What did I do to you? I made you angry or offended before?
If I discussed about something with my friend including about love and money, Is it wrong or bad?
Exchanging opinion with people is bad?

Please I wanna try to understand you and I wanna try to understand this your message to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Most Scared Of ? / Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) / We Need Nigerian Consumerism Or Consumer Movement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.