Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII (36395 Views)

Condoms, Guns, Cigarettes From German Submarine Sank During WWII (Pics) / China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures / WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by EXOUSIAng: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
frankson1:

He will still argue with you.

It's difficult because they are not fighting conventional warfare.
Thank you
Nigerians think fighting terrorism is about shooting guns and dropping bombs or air raids
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by Medlasphs: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2021
The country that really mean business, unlike one country I can't mention.
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by frankson1(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Thank you
Nigerians think fighting terrorism is about shooting guns and dropping bombs or air raids

Sometimes, they use humans as shield and if you want to go all out to attack, the bulldogs who call themselves 'amnesty international' will find a fault because they always do.

1 Like

Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2021
ichidodo:
Russia don't how difficult it is to attack a Carrier Battle group and there are several of these tech behemoths scattered globally..You can't even fly within 200 miles without being spotted if not by E-2C air surveillance Aircrafts,whose radars sweeps an area of 400 miles across, flying CAPs around each Battle group but at least by the powerful air search radars on every ship in the group which is equiped to triangulate and engage at least more than 100 individual bogeys at least 50 miles out with state of the art cruise missiles danteenoni We haven't even discuss the Raptors and F35Bs with high Mach speeds on standby ready to hunt down enemy Fighter Jets within the location or is it the electronic jamming measures carried on every Carrier that will fry any enemy Raid communication with white noise....Raiding a Battle Group is a suicide mission..
hmm

2 Likes

Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by dederocs(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2021
These Jihadists must be pushed back, we owe it to our children, these Jihadists started off as barbarians, and off the ottoman empire, then medina, and spreading, they took turkey, came to Africa, and their goal is world domination, for political power and global domination, to control, using the sharia as a code to indoctrinate their poor stupid slaves and foot soldiers, in West Africa, they are using mainly tuaregs, Fulanis, and other militias, mercenaries, bandits, and soldiers for jihad across the Sahel. We must form a global coalition, sustain this war for freedom. It never stops.
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2021
emerged01:

The world is scary. One Lebanese man said I blamed my parent for bring me into this world. I won’t do the same mistake by bringing any child to this world.

He can exit na, why is he still here? That should tell u smtn. undecided
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Ever8090:
Na man go one day use him hand end the world....see wetin man invent to use against him fellow man..

I beg..all those ipob members quoting me with insinuation that I am Hausa/fulani, pls I am not responsible for your greed and desperate pursue for another people's resources...respect yourselves and be reasonable pls...

The world is not a Christmas party where we all smile, merry and sing hymns at each other. The world is filled with all sorts so u must always be ready for the mudafuckers. Lol
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by Sunday2021: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
What are they doing there, while ipob terrorists and bandits are disturbing us here.
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by leofab(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:
If not for america Hitler and germany for finish Uk.....very nonsense country....I just hate this white racist queen the colonizer. undecided
you talk like a kid ... the us forces was concentrated at the pacific with Japanese forces... Japanese forces nearly exterminated the US forces... Uk was the saving grace coupled with Stalin’s determination..
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
leofab:
you talk like a kid ... the us forces was concentrated at the pacific with Japanese forces... Japanese forces nearly exterminated the US forces... Uk was the saving grace coupled with Stalin’s determination..
Wen germany attacked britain, almost burnt down britain to the ground, the US was still a neutral country.. infact britain was the happiest country wen US join the war following japan's attacked on Pearl harbor.
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

Germany were also colonizers. they invaded Poland with force and during a period of population growth in Germany, Germany invaded Namibia wiping out 80,000 and created a State then called German Africa or sumfin like that can't remember the exact name.

Poland is white so i could care less... whether Germany invaded them or not.... Bruh, Britain is evil...and hypocritical in nature.. towards the black race

1 Like

Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by musty2245: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Anneka101:
I’m hoping we get to the level of buying these types of air craft for the Nigeria Airforce and not those Chinese made that’s taking the life of these gallant officers.

To do what
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by BigBashiru: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:

Poland is white so i could care less... whether Germany invaded them or not.... Bruh, Britain is evil...and hypocritical in nature.. towards the black race
After invading Namibia, the Germans took the remains of the deceased Namibians to Germany to conduct experiments on if Namibians were full human beings or whether they were less evolved human beings.... Both Britain and Germany are evil - they both have evil written on their faces.
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

After invading Namibia, the Germans took the remains of the deceased Namibians to Germany to conduct experiments on if Namibians were full human beings or whether they were less evolved human beings.... Both Britain and Germany are evil - they both have evil written on their faces.
Atleast we both agree to the fact they are evil... though am not holding brief for any of them but I'll prefer the lesser evil... atleast Germans aren't hypocritical like the Brits.
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by leofab(f): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:

Wen germany attacked britain, almost burnt down britain to the ground, the US was still a neutral country.. infact britain was the happiest country wen US join the war following japan's attacked on Pearl harbor.
it was British shear determination that saved the day cos Winston refused a peace treaty with Hitler... yes there were bombings in London but Uk secret mission in Norway saved the day... that’s prevented hitler from getting access to the heavy water which would prevented him from getting the atomic bomb first and most of the scientists that worked on the Manhattan’ project..

1 Like

Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by Bifwoli: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
dynicks:
That's a country makes good and judicious use of its financies for the betterment, safe guardiance and protection of it's people/masses UNLIKE some where in Africa where they rather use their money for selfish reasons that would inflict cow syndrome on it's masses!!
By "somewhere in Africa" you mean Burkina Faso ,Uganda or Madagascar ?
Re: US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2021
leofab:

it was British shear determination that saved the day cos Winston refused a peace treaty with Hitler... yes there were bombings in London but Uk secret mission in Norway saved the day... that’s prevented hitler from getting access to the heavy water which would prevented him from getting the atomic bomb first and most of the scientists that worked on the Manhattan’ project..
U are well informed dear...I love it wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.