Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ja Rule Diss G-unit - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ja Rule Diss G-unit (1901 Views)

Slow Dogg- Is He The Nigerian Ja Rule? / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta! / Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ja Rule Diss G-unit by michaelwe1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2007
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by kgoddie(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2007
make da gay shut da Bleep up.Where him dey b/f a fake like fifty almost end him career Anyway,I wish am all da best for him new quest
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by OmoEko1(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2007
About time my nigga Ja rule comes back out, damn I missed those deep voice of his. Ja rule 4ever kiss kiss
And why has he taken so freaking long to diss that usless ugly ignorant bastard call 50cent

@kgoddie
Shut the hell up, who the hell re u to call him a gay. Damn I hate ignorant assholes like you and I didn't blame u because there is no difference you and 50cent cane soda
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by menike(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2007
@Omo Eko

we on the Music forum don't comment after that dude

"I told him he needed to be buried in btw Bob Marley's dreads
Cusz that's the only way he cud leave the shants of lagos" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by kgoddie(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2007
Omo Eko:

About time my nigga Ja rule comes back out, damn I missed those deep voice of his. Ja rule 4ever kiss kiss
And why has he taken so freaking long to diss that usless ugly ignorant bastard call 50cent

@kgoddie
Shut the hell up, who the hell re u to call him a gay. Damn I hate ignorant assholes like you and I didn't blame u because there is no difference you and 50cent cane soda

It's obvious dat u are nothin but a little bitch.You called me an ignorant asshole cos I simply stated a fact dat everybody knows about except for a lousy little old witch like u.Ur dumbass is da one to shut da Bleep up.Stupid idiota.Because u are in love with a ja mean say make person to talk truth Anyway,go Bleep ur sef BI*tch.

@ mefake

Try bin a man 4 once little babie.4kin slowpoke! Abi,U feel say nah everybody be derelic like u
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by OmoEko1(f): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2007
@menike

Thanks for the notices dude, becos exchanging words with that dude is useless.

@kgoddie abi na kogi
I will advice u to go somewhere else to fight ur battle, u this fool.

Btw ur sister is the little bitch
Little old witch is ur mother.
Now Bleep off and go suck on 50cent cane soda dick, u this gayass cock sucking ass, and stop bitching like a fucking sissy.
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by kgoddie(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2007
@ OMO ASHEWO
I hope u Can tell,the fool here is YOU You are so confused and bleeped,now I wonder how da dumbass who fcuks u cope with ur ignoramous ass.Even a dullard can tell I am a bit angry at JA for allowin a FAKE like 50 do such arm to his career.Abi,B/w readin and Understanding which 1 be ur problem or u forget to use ur BOTTLE Now back to the issue at hand;you have officially crossed the line for insultin my MUMS grin.See u stupid DOG,if u are lookin for something to bite go grab a d*ck or something.If u ain't gettin da D*cks anymore cos of ur bitchie attitude plz,u can use some more Vibrators or somthingtongue U get da picture Plus,u can also use a bit of UNDERSTANDING b/f replyin a POST u EDUCATED ILLITERATE.Now,why do I have the feelin that u OMO ASHEWO could be Mefake Anyway nah net we dey,like wyclef talk anything can happen. For ur sake little OLD WITCH,I don't ever want to visit this issue again or u will regret crossin my path grin.
Now,I hear Fifty callin on u DOG shocked Hey DOG!!! where u at,go have some D*ICK. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by ladebi(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2007
kgoddie:

make da gay shut da Bleep up.Where him dey b/f a fake like fifty almost end him career Anyway,I wish am all da best for him new quest
In music a fact is you cant end anybodies singing career you can diss him turn the fans away for him the fact that if you want to sing the song you can always sing the song or spit your poetry.So there was no way fifty was going to end jas career and taking a break to do something bettter does not mean you are running from your problems like 7 said what makes a great man is not what you have achieved but coming out successfully from a problem.
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by ladebi(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2007
THE SUPREME TEAM have always been around.
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by OmoEko1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
@KOGI

And slowpoke when did you finish sucking on those shriveled balls of those other gays? My parents are hard working unlike yours. They don't spend their time stealing or doing other terrible things. Instead of you being such a disgrace, why don't you instead go get a life?
Look at your dunce ass, cannot even construct a common sentence angry angry angry angry
How dare you even call my names?
Who gave you that honor?
Look around you dumbo, I don't associate with scums, the last time I checked my friends here were far and few. So please baboon, before you step in my face make sure you have flushed, gaggled and brush that stink mouth of yours
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by kgoddie(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ Omo Ashewo

Ekale oooo! Try to check ur 1st post with the *I didn't blame u thing* grin U sure sound like u have gone insane. talkin about havin u as a friend u sure must be out of ur mind because from the last time I checked nobody wants to beFriend a BITCH like u. Since bin Ashewo wink its what u good at,I"ma break it down for u l8r. tongue
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by kgoddie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2007
Guess what BITCH am Back for ur weakass grin Tot I asked u silly slot not to send ur garbage again 1st,how can a total FAILURE like u,ask me to get a life when I already have 1 A complete asinine,a proper 4th class citizen,a slavish amoeba,a typical caricature Plus an hermaphrodite like u want talk when better people dey talk smiley.na wa o! wetin happen See,until am frustrated plus bored with the life am enjoyin in Naija presently then, I will join ur silly ass in the US. I don't need to disclose details about me to a 4th class slave like u but,I can assure u I work hard for every penny I earn. Unlike u dat sucks D*cks and P*u*ss*ies 2 survive tongue next time u dimwit want to post Pls, remember not to use DRUGS,Ok!!! because the effect on u,exposes ur folly.Imagine ur bullshit talk about me not steppin to ur UGLY face when we are on net wink.Omo ASHEWO like U. 1 word for ur parents ,they are loosers tongue Now,I"ma state it clear for u BITCH,GO F*CK UR SEF LOUSY slowpoke. grin
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by OmoEko1(f): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2007
kgoddie:

@ Omo Ashewo

Ekale oooo! Try to check your 1st post with the *I didn't blame u thing* grin You sure sound like u have gone insane. talkin about havin u as a friend u sure must be out of your mind because from the last time I checked nobody wants to beFriend a BITCH like u. Since bin Ashewo wink its what u good at,I"ma break it down for u l8r. tongue

You make no sense. What exactly are you saying? Or should I get my dear Speech\Language pathologist friend to interpret all that gibberish you just wrote?
when you have learnt to express yourself in a proper written form, you can buzz me. Otherwise go and read a book fool. It took you almost 30mins to construct all that nonsense. What happened, you didn't attend the primary school in your village??
Now let me enlighten you in case you missed it slowpoke, I (Omo Eko) doesn't tremble at empty ranting as yours.
You coward, why don't you unmask yourself instead of hiding behind a fakeass username.

You are a coward angry angry angry angry angry.
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by OmoEko1(f): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2007
kgoddie:

Guess what BITCH am Back for your weakass grin Tot I asked u silly slot not to send your garbage again 1st,how can a total FAILURE like u,ask me to get a life when I already have 1 A complete asinine,a proper 4th class citizen,a slavish amoeba,a typical caricature Plus an hermaphrodite like u want talk when better people dey talk smiley.na wa o! wetin happen See,until am frustrated plus bored with the life am enjoyin in Naija presently then, I will join your silly ass in the US. I don't need to disclose details about me to a 4th class slave like u but,I can assure u I work hard for every penny I earn. Unlike u that sucks D*cks and P*u*ss*ies 2 survive tongue next time u dimwit want to post Please, remember not to use DRUGS,Ok!!! because the effect on u,exposes your folly.Imagine your bullshit talk about me not steppin to your UGLY face when we are on net wink.Omo ASHEWO like You. 1 word for your parents ,they are loosers tongue Now,I"ma state it clear for u BITCH,GO F*CK UR SEF LOUSY slowpoke. grin
Nairaland King of Ebonics, please abeg come out from under your covers and reveal your true identity Coward. Until such time, go back to your jungle.
PS. OH I see, so you are jealous of my immigration status? LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy So the USA is the cause of your frustration? LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Well slowpoke, we don't need another useless illegal immigrant like you, so please, abeg stay in Nigeria and continue your fraud, You yahoo yahoo. Here, they jail crooks like you. And in prison here the bitches there are bad. Not sure if your cracked butt will be able to last ONE night. So please you abandoned tar baby crawl back to your hole and stop contaminating the atmosphere
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by menike(m): 12:13am On Jul 17, 2007
@Omo Eko

Yo sis ! I told u ma' - evrybodi don't talk to nigga
Nigga makes niggas look stupid even callin' him out  embarassed

watever he told u ma' - u just gotta let it pass

That's y peeps don't check up on Nairaland again' - cusz som punkasses like that nigga on this site
Hope Seun's watchin' that gay - He might be a sex predictor online
You knw hw them little wannabees does their thang in Lagos
That brotha 30 somthin' still actin' like he was a teenager

Just let em pass - He can't be where u be even in 20yrs time
So u always goin' be betta than he and his born or unborn kids
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by menike(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2007
kgoddie:

@ Omo Ashewo

Ekale oooo! Try to check your 1st post with the *I didn't blame u thing* grin You sure sound like u have gone insane. talkin about havin u as a friend u sure must be out of your mind because from the last time I checked nobody wants to beFriend a BITCH like u. Since bin Ashewo wink its what u good at,I"ma break it down for u l8r. tongue

Yo nigga wat tha fu*ck is u tal bout ?

U sure is a lame S.O.B - I'll put in prayer list of hell goers dawg
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by OmoEko1(f): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2007
Anyway Menike am done with him now wink wink wink and ignore him jare the dude is "Confused'

menike:

@Omo Eko

Yo sis ! I told u ma' - evrybodi don't talk to nigga
Nigga makes niggas look stupid even callin' him out embarassed

watever he told u ma' - u just gotta let it pass

That's y peeps don't check up on Nairaland again' - cusz som punkasses like that nigga on this site
Hope Seun's watchin' that gay - He might be a sex predictor online
You knw who them little wannabees does their thang in Lagos
That brotha 30 somthin' still actin' like he was a teenager

LMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by OmoEko1(f): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2007
The more i read this comment i can't stop myself from laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

damn you just finished this lunatic that belongs in a Psychiatric ward shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by kgoddie(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2007
what do u lousy morons actually what

@ Menike aka Mefake

god! NEGRO!!!! U are so good at bin a coward! grin knew u will always make a great SNITCH plus a good bridegroom to a BITCH like OMO ASHEWO.What did u call ur sef again MEFAKE Da weed dealer,Tree seller,Murderer,crack addict,JA D*ck sucker e.t.c winke.t.c SON,why are u such a looser Just because ur weakass cudn't cope in a place like naija don't mean everybody wont cope shocked Because u don try be a 4th class citizen for once in ur entire life,u now feel most peeps in naija are no good embarassed It's nice to know how u feel about a country that most of ur relatives live in . CONGRATS SON,ur are the second BLACK in the world to go white tongue Fcukin slowpoke!!!!.Guess ur unborn or born KIDS will be proud of the BIG looser u already are.LOwlife piss of shit!!! Hey Babie,GO Suck some more D*cks,impotent PR*ck!!!!! grin

@ Omo AShEWO
U are just a Stupid Bleep tongue U can kip on sendin ur rubbish ok! but,I ain't gonna reply ur dumbass til u start makin some sense. Asper the YAHOO tin,go ask ur brothers smiley or ask da idiot givin u HEAD wink Little old WITCH
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by JalistarIX(f): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2007
Father forgive us all for we know not what we are doing in the name of JESU.Somebody say amen please.
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by ladebi(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2007
Amen.
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by ThugLife1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2008
50cent is da bomb
Re: Ja Rule Diss G-unit by osasp(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2008
50 2 me is a better rapper than ja. . .ja will neva make a successful comeback nemore cos he's stepped on too many toes. . .so its not just g-unit against him. . .irv gotti is bankrupt. . .benzino is a mistake that should bend over and force his head in his ass crack. . .the whole 'inc' family shouldnt have hit limelight in the first place. . .well. . .they've had their ten minuites of fame. . .more like ten seconds

g-g-g-g-g-g-unit
shady 4 lyfe

(1) (Reply)

Urgent .pls I Need This Song By Ice Prince Ft Jesse Jags / Flavour Banned From Music? / Tonto Dikeh - Sugar Rush Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.