Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) (23789 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ebukajay184: 6:14am On Jan 19, 2023
Boy Suffers Serious Burns After He Was Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

A boy named Chidindu was found suffering serious burns on his face, neck, and chest at Elezuo Street, Okigwe, Imo State.

The boy, who lives with his aunt, accused her of being responsible for his burns.

Kids living in the same compound with the boy are heard saying in a video that his aunt physically abuses him frequently.

Chidindu added that his aunt threatened to pour burning coals into his eyes and make him go blind.

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/pfbid0qZHbXBf5x1cFWwF3tNuvMDzFpbTUT1QFjYBhh1n9Kfhim2VNMkqDkvRH24kUZ6ckl/?app=fbl

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by skyoboy(m): 6:15am On Jan 19, 2023
This is very bad. I think the Nigerian government should provide an institution that can take away this kind of boy from wicked people like that woman and care for them.
God please, keep me and my wife alive to take care of our kids ourselves.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Hezzyluv: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2023
. shocked

The heart of a man...
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by inspectorg(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2023
Chai!! Eeyah!!.…... What did this little boy do to deserve such wickedness? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Righthussle: 6:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Some Christain women wicked oo. Hardly you see a muslim woman treat a child like this.

Before you mention me. Please know that I am not a Muslim neither am I a Christain. I'd rather die than practice any of these religions.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by triple996(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2023
NA DEM cheesy
People 4rm dat region are always violent

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by benuejosh: 6:29am On Jan 19, 2023
These people are terribly wicked. For real! If not wickedness, why will you do this to a child?

22 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by beeblack: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2023
People are wicked o, after doing this one now she will be shouting it is devil that push here.

These types of people are supposed to face government judgement and community judgement

11 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Malory: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2023
My child will never stay with any woman including my blood sisters. Women are unnecessarily wicked and irrational.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Malory: 6:33am On Jan 19, 2023
beeblack:
People are wicked o, after doing this one now she will be shouting it is devil that push here.

These types of people are supposed to face government judgement and community judgement
These type of women are always the people who occupies the first row of churches on Sundays. They are the ones who mostly wins every available awards like 'Ezinne' in their churches.

NB: Ezinne means good mother in Igbo.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by TheChameleon: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Some IGBO women wicked oo.

IGBO women.

Tell the truth and let the Devil be ashamed.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by FuckTheMod: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Pigs are the most wicked set people in this world, especially their women.

VERY WICKED SOULS

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by izuch(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Na women dey wicked the helps, men dey impregnate the female.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Success77x: 6:53am On Jan 19, 2023
OP add graphics.
Why is this wicked act common among the Igbo women, what's going on?

18 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by southsouthking(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Normally eh,some people come this life in a devil form.
She's one of the devil from hell.
If you can't take of your kids yourself, why give birth to them?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Goodlady(f): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2023
Like 5years jail term is smelling on the head of the perpetrator. Why the burns vone look like infection? Or it later got infected?
The boy need serious treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 7:13am On Jan 19, 2023
This is the reason why Jesus wept then.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by musty16: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2023
I know say e go likely be Igbo woman, very wicked and heartless set of creatures. U born pikin and you de bear the name of a mother just because pikin no be your own, u come maltreat am like this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by JASONjnr(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2023
This gender......

Wondering what will make her to be so raged with a kid that she couldn't control her anger to this point of inflicting this injury on the child.

Something she will never do to her own child.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Vyzz: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2023
shocked shocked

What that fuc...
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by everythinggirly(f): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2023
cry cry cry
I'm so pained rn, that woman needs to be jailed. Why would she do such a terrible thing?

6 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Gadafii: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2023
My heart broke into thousand pieces the moment I saw the first picture

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by muyico(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Women again?
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by BigYash: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2023
See as cold enter my body,seeing that burnt on the child's body. Some women en,devil dey learn work for their hands

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by marlow1962(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheet, too graphic.

Wertin dem do d woman na em I wn knw? Cus as e be like dis so, boys in blue won’t do shit as long as dem don collect bribe (case don close).
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by notali: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2023
God have mercy
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Enddy50ty(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2023
This is Bad, this is really bad
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Jones4190(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Igbo are the problem of this country

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Auduambless(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2023
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blessing William: Rivers Single Mother Found Dead In Apartment / Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander / 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.