Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me (16569 Views)

Earn Daily On This Legit Website / A 100% Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me To Watch Youtube Videos. / Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Oh my God. 1global will not kill me oooo.
This is too good, alert shaking my bank account. Are you still watching, oyaoooooooo go to 1global and make money.
Dont waste time. Goan and invest with 1global
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by mcjudy: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
This platform is is very fast in terms of payment. Got my withdrawal not up to 20 minutes
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alert ooooo. Oh my God
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
God is great

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
1global will kill me with alert. 50k alert receive.
No be be joke oooooooooooo
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
There can never be a platform better than 1global. Not in the history.
I die here with 1global.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oyaoooooooo. Goan invest with 1global Fsaver now.
No waste time.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Use my code princewhite.
Join us now on 1global, The alerts won't kill me
Don't be watching like dog oooo.
This is best platform on history
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2021
OMG 1global na the best ooooo. the alert always come fast as usual.
Oyaoooooooo Goan invest now and make money. If you not dey make money from this platform you are missing money.
1global is changing people life. The God of 1global must locate everyone
This is too good
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2021
Oh my God, 1global is turning people to millionaire. The alert dey always shake my phone.
Goan and invest on 1global Fsaver with princewhite referral code.
This na the best decision you will make.
Oya ooo. Start cashing out.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Goan invest now on 1global fsaver. Come and join us now and be making money.
No think am twice ooooo. This na the best correct platform.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Chinonye02: 12:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Interested please
Mail me on billboardnigeria55@gmail.com
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Moye04(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2021
princewhiter:
Goan invest now on 1global fsaver. Come and join us now and be making money.
No think am twice ooooo. This na the best correct platform.
I'm interested please
Seyifunmioyedeji1@gmail.com
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oh my God, When you invest on a better company, the alert will shock you. you will just sleep and relax in peace of mind
Goan invest now on 1global, in 1-2 years time you are already a millionaire for 1global
Oyaoooooooo Goan join 1global fsaver now ooo.
This no be joke oooooooooooo

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Use my code princewhite
Oyaoooooooo Goan join 1global. The journey is real. Com join us oo
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
I have been receiving lot of dis email many from nairaland that someone want to send a message but can not find any message on it. All email are the same message
dont know if nairaland is having network problem oooo

So so Name would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact so so Name by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For ------
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by findfault: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol. Read the message very well again.
princewhiter:
I have been receiving lot of dis email many from nairaland that someone want to send a message but can not find any message on it. All email are the same message
dont know if nairaland is having network problem oooo

So so Name would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact so so Name by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For ------

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Goan join 1global now oo and money. Buy any products wen you want and get am deliver to you ooo. Donot be left out, people are making money on 1global
No be joke oooooooooooo
This na the only legit place

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Goan and join 1global fsaver with this link. Don't be the only one watching oooo.
princewhiter:
If you are searching for a good reliable company to invest your money and get you interest, join https://1global.com.ng?ref=princewhite
They have been paying without any delay.
This is a sure place to make money.. don't waste time on it
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by olaide68(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2021
What is the percentage of returns in a day,week,month or year with 20000 naira investment?
Thanks
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by findfault: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Is this for the merchant products they give on account you order or you personally buy those products directly from them?
princewhiter:
Goan join 1global now oo and money. Buy any products wen you want and get am deliver to you ooo. Donot be left out, people are making money on 1global
No be joke oooooooooooo
This na the only legit place
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by JudithChukwu: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2021
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD PUT ME THROUGH .

THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

1 Like

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
There can never be an platform better than 1global. Goan an join 1global today and start making money to your bank account oo.
Use my link

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
JudithChukwu:
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD PUT ME THROUGH 07031076516.

THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION.
Chek my link, I message you
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Omo 1global to the world ooo.
Goan join now ooo. The earlier you join 1global d better for you ooo.

Nothing sweet pass say you wake up and withdraw your money to your bank account.
Free money.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Amavilla: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Very genuine platform.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by jayvine(f): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2021
mcjudy:

I can guide you. This is my referrals code to register Mcjudyofficial

Hello Mcjudyofficial please can you put me through 08135066486
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by JudithChukwu: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please where did you send the message.

princewhiter:

ChĂ ek my link, I message you
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
JudithChukwu:
Please where did you send the message.

Na enter ur nairaland email for my message
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Oh God, God great. Goan start now oooo and make money everyday to your account.
The earlier you join 1global the better for you and your bank account.
dont be watching ooo.. 1global is turning people to millionaires

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Efe42(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Add me up on WhatsApp 0902 797 0780

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. / Is Property Investment In Nigeria Worthwhile? / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.