Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (27182 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Ruling on Saying the Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar) loudly behind the Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Lukgaf(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2021
It is not permissible for a Muslim to say “Jesus!” when he is astonished or amazed or startled, as the Christians do, because what they mean when they say it is “Oh my God!”, because they believe that Jesus (‘Eesa – peace be upon him) is God, but Jesus is not God; rather he is the slave and Messenger of Allah. Whoever believes that ‘Eesa is in any way divine is a disbeliever.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/361761/what-is-the-ruling-on-saying-jesus-when-one-is-astonished-or-amazed-or-startled-as-the-christians-do

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:51am On Jun 25, 2021
What a funny post cheesy

400 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by meobizy(f): 3:35am On Jun 25, 2021
I love this section. What should Muslims say then?

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by RightChannel: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2021
We need ruling on the reason why you say Allahu Akbar before causing mayhem,
before throwing bomb, beheading, etc

640 Likes 58 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2021
RightChannel:
We need ruling on the reason why you say Allahu Akbar before causing mayhem,
before throwing bomb, beheading, etc

You first need to tell us how many Muslims say Allahu Akbar and how many you've seen throw bombs.

You guys need to have got sense since but you refuse to get sense. What are your pastors teaching you? Hate?

62 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Muslims worship Allah only and believe Jesus is a messenger of Allah sent to the children of Israel only.

Whoever believes Jesus is God or part of trinity or is divine is not a Muslim.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by criuze(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2021
Jesus is God, you can't separate them

Okey

And don't go and start killing people on the street,

I don't know why you people are blood suckers

Then give other a breathing space in their own religion

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
criuze:
Jesus is God, you can't separate them

Okey

And don't go and start killing people on the street,

I don't know why you people are blood suckers

Then give other a breathing space in their own religion

Abeg keep quiet. Jesus is God. So when Jesus was on earth, who was in heaven?
Jesus made a mistake when he said our father who is in heaven in the Lord's prayer abi?

When Jesus was baptised and a voice said "This is my beloved son in whom i'm well pleased". Who was talking here?

Some of you are just doltish!

You came to someone's space and you start claiming they should stop killing!
Which kind hypocrite Christian be this? Na so Jesus taught you in your Bible?

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Jesus made a mistake when he said our father who is in heaven in the Lord's prayer abi?

When Jesus was baptised and a voice said "This is my beloved son in whom i'm well pleased". Who was talking here?

Some are you are just doltish!

Which kind hypocrite Christian be this? Na so Jesus taught you in your Bible?

Let me address your dilemma, you asked "So when Jesus was on earth, who was in heaven? The answer is his FATHER, his father sent him to die for you and I

You asked this too "When Jesus was baptised and a voice said "This is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased". Who was talking here? The answer still remains his FATHER

Stop saying and shouting allahu akbar when killing, beheading, when causing havoc against Christians and innocent citizens, that's what the guy is telling you

335 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You first need to tell us how many Muslims say Allahu Akbar and how many you've seen throw bombs.

You guys need to have got sense since but you refuse to get sense. What are your pastors teaching you? Hate?

No vex say I jump into your matter grin shey make I answer am?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Lukgaf(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Let me address your dilemma, you asked "So when Jesus was on earth, who was in heaven? The answer is his FATHER, his father sent him to die for you and I

You asked this too "When Jesus was baptised and a voice said "This is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased". Who was talking here? The answer still remains his FATHER

Stop saying and shouting allahu akbar when killing, beheading, when causing havoc against Christians and innocent citizens, that's what the guy is telling you

Sound confusing sir. Can you also read this over again and see how it sounds smelling and confusing

24 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

How old are you? You really need to learn comprehension skills! How does this prove that the father is the son?

20 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

How old are you? You really need to learn comprehension skills! How does this prove that the father is the son?

To know my age, bobo are you fighting google nii?

Comprehension skills bobo you funny oo grin comprehension skills has nothing to do with the questions you asked. Shey you know the meaning of COMPREHENSION SKILLS sha? You asked teenagers question I answered you but went further to hide under comprehension skills. Oro e su mi iwo bobo yii

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

Sound confusing sir. Can you also read this over again and see how it sounds smelling and confusing

Sir don't be confused, nothing to read over and over again. The question he asked, a Teenager from Children Evangelical unit will answer them.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

To know my age, bobo are you fighting google nii?

Comprehension skills bobo you funny oo grin comprehension skills has nothing to do with the questions you asked. Shey you know the meaning of COMPREHENSION SKILLS sha? You asked teenagers question I answered you but went further to hide under comprehension skills. Oro e su mi iwo bobo yii

The person was trying to proof Yahweh = Jesus and you entered. You still can't comprehend simple sentences.

Na so so chuk mouth everywhere like busy body

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

The person was trying to proof Yahweh = Jesus and you entered. You still can't comprehend simple sentences.

Na so so chuk mouth everywhere like busy body

Which person are you talking about again? Are you not the person that asked this questions?

Which kind hypocrite Christian be this

Is this not your write up? I answered you base on what you asked here so which person are you talking about again? Bobo yii nkan se e, oro e su mi grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Which person are you talking about again? Are you not the person that asked this questions?

Is this not your write up? I answered you base on what you asked here so which person are you talking about again? Bobo yii nkan se e, oro e su mi grin

What was the person's comment that I responded to?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by OsusTroller: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2021
smh

irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Vicotex(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
Lukgaf:
It is not permissible for a Muslim to say “Jesus!” when he is astonished or amazed or startled, as the Christians do, because what they mean when they say it is “Oh my God!”, because they believe that Jesus (‘Eesa – peace be upon him) is God, but Jesus is not God; rather he is the slave and Messenger of Allah. Whoever believes that ‘Eesa is in any way divine is a disbeliever.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/361761/what-is-the-ruling-on-saying-jesus-when-one-is-astonished-or-amazed-or-startled-as-the-christians-do
[/s]
Jesus is not a slave nor son of any nonsense moon God (Allah) .
Why can't you Muslims preach about unity and coexist with your neighbours peacefully and stop preaching against Christianity ?

Jesus is Lord and he died for our sins including you muhajudeens.
Know this and know peace.
Enough of this dicck measurements

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Wickedtruths: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2021
What is the ruling on a Muslim going to a Christian country to receive treatment.
What is the ruling on proponents of Sharia going to Christian countries to have kids?
What is the ruling on Muslims going to study in Christian countries instead of Islamic countries?

Sani Yerima former Governor of Zamfara was the first to introduce Sharia law into his state. He took an underage girl as his wife, when people cautioned him he said Islam allows him to do so. When his underage bride was to have a child, the bearded hypocrite took her to the UK to have a child. Why not Saudi or Iran or Egypt?

Same thing applies to those Christians who despise and insult Islam but run to Dubai, Qatar and Oman. Na hypocrisy dey worry all of una.
Know this today, a non-religious person is more likely to help you than a Christian or Muslim.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by peppermint7(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2021
The ruling is thier
Thier PaPa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Splitmind: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Jesus! So Mubarak has been blaspheming all this time?

I will talk to him at the mosque later this afternoon.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
I love this section. What should Muslims say then?

Subhanallah!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:
What is the ruling on a Muslim going to a Christian country to receive treatment

Mention the Christian Country and state how it is a Christian country?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Wickedtruths: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Buhari is on his way to the United Kingdom. Why didn't he go to Saudi or Iran?

Yar'Adua was ferried from UK to Germany and back to the UK. Why didn't he sit down in Saudi for treatment?

Religion only applies to the poor. The religion of the rich is money.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by SecretReporter(f): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

. All Muslim terrorist do this before they bomb people, even you will do this before you bomb ur family

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by oluwaseyi0: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

let me help you ...that his father in heaven is Satan not God
God/Jesus was on earth while his father/Satan is in heaven

hope I've been able to confuse you and not convince you that ...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
I'll always be eternally grateful to God for not allowing me to be born into a Muslim family cos I would have perished in hell fire.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by chillychill(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
It is much more better to say "subuhannalah" when one is astonished or amazed as a Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by juman(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Muslim should mention Allah's name instead.
Muslim should say oh Allah or God or Yah Allah or Yah Rahman etc.

Saying jesus is wrong as a muslim.
Jesus is human being.
A messenger like other messengers from Allah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Adlac(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

[s]When Jesus was baptised and a voice said "This is my beloved son in whom i'm well pleased". Who was talking here?
[/s]

Jesus Was NEVER God as popular claims by the CHRISTIANS! Argue with JEHOVAL Witness for Evidence!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by SecretReporter(f): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

. Can you explain to me why Islam is the religion cursing problem all over the world, even other religions are pushing the killers Islam away

45 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims / The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.