Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room (27204 Views)

The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / What Is The Ruling On Buying And Selling Bitcoin? / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by akinsmail51: 8:32am On Jan 23
The Ruling on a Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, in a Separate Room

Question:
Is it permissible for a woman to sleep alone, in a separate room, so long as she does not refuse to give her husband his lawful rights?

Answer:
There is no sin in that, if the husband agrees to it, and the room is safe. But if the husband does not agree to it, then she has no right to be alone, because that is against accepted custom, unless it is stated as a condition in the marriage contract, due to her not wishing anyone to sleep with her in the room, for some reason or another. For Muslims must abide by their conditions.

Shaykh Muhammad bin Saalih al-`Uthaymeen Fatawa Islamiyah Vol. 5 Page 389

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Error401: 11:34am On Mar 15
itgs rubbish why will u sleep alone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by merits(m): 11:34am On Mar 15
akinsmail51:
The Ruling on a Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, in a Separate Room

Question:
Is it permissible for a woman to sleep alone, in a separate room, so long as she does not refuse to give her husband his lawful rights?

Answer:
There is no sin in that, if the husband agrees to it, and the room is safe. But if the husband does not agree to it, then she has no right to be alone, because that is against accepted custom, unless it is stated as a condition in the marriage contract, due to her not wishing anyone to sleep with her in the room, for some reason or another. For Muslims must abide by their conditions.

MonshaAllah 🤲.

4 Likes

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Shinjawestern: 11:37am On Mar 15
Is not right ..

Most times some of these women often lure their boyfriends inside to have sex with them....

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

8 Likes

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Fryx: 11:37am On Mar 15
If I marry. My wife will likely sleep alone. I naturally detest keeping people around me for long. It distort my balance.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Smartjeezy01(m): 11:38am On Mar 15
Very strong and powerful men don't sleep in the same room with their wife. If you want to live long and succeed in life, don't sleep in the same room with your wife. (2) Don't allow your wife to wash your undies because you will die soon. Wash your boxers by yourself and you will live longer like metusela.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Sirseedorf(m): 11:45am On Mar 15
Salam alaikum

Jumat Mubarak

Ramadan Kareem......

8 Likes

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Scarcity234: 11:46am On Mar 15
Shinjawestern:
Is not right ..

Most times some of these women often lure their boyfriends inside to have sex with them....

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Unity begger, why involve south south in your post?

22 Likes

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by kkins25(m): 11:47am On Mar 15
Humans are funny sha. We strive better in healthy communities, but we continue to push individualism even though the side effects are eating up our society.. We are like snakes chewing on their tails. Humanity is weird.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by 4mee: 11:48am On Mar 15
That's why men shouldn't marry women who are too old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujUqQb76Xc

Case in point.
Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by mobileboy: 11:48am On Mar 15
Smartjeezy01:
Very strong and powerful men don't sleep in the same room with their wife. If you want to live long and succeed in life, don't sleep in the same room with your wife. (2) Don't allow your wife to wash your undies because you will die soon. Wash your boxers by yourself and you will live longer like metusela.

Omo this one don't pass madness ooo, I'm sure you didn't get this from the Quran

imagine my 75years old papa sitting down and washing his boxer by himself because he believe his wife might kill him through undies-washing

26 Likes

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Misterc(m): 11:52am On Mar 15
The double standards in Islam is top notch.... Since the fasting periods started... Bars and Beer Palors have become deserted... Ashawó pipo sef dey complain low patronization.....

Forming fasting while still using same mouth u use in praying and fasting to swear and curse ur children's over frivolities.... After ena go go knack head for ground abi?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Shinjawestern: 11:57am On Mar 15
Scarcity234:

Unity begger, why involve south south in your post?

Okoro pls mind Ur business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by fredoooooo: 12:43pm On Mar 15
Na transfer she go .. wife don go transfer as Oba no dey go transfer na grin
Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Smartjeezy01(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15
mobileboy:

Omo this one don't pass madness ooo, I'm sure you didn't get this from the Quran

imagine my 75years old papa sitting down and washing his boxer by himself because he believe his wife might kill him through undies-washing
can you hear yourself? Your uncle is closed to his death and he can't worry no more. My uncle's wife killed him because she saw Siemens from my uncle's boxer while washing them. You are still a small boy and one day you will understand.

4 Likes

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by TableLeg(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15
Smartjeezy01:

Koshi daanu, iwo onisokuso jatijati!

2 Likes

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by taiwolomo1: 2:21pm On Mar 15
H

1 Like

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Always82: 2:38pm On Mar 15
Our worry now is how to eat one plate of food a day not where wife and husband sleep abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by 190: 2:48pm On Mar 15
what if she snores like a generator

ofc ill want my beauty sleep alone

Aint no woman who snores like a bush pig stop me from my beauty sleep!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15
Misterc:
The double standards in Islam is top notch.... Since the fasting periods started... Bars and Beer Palors have become deserted... Ashawó pipo sef dey complain low patronization.....

Forming fasting while still using same mouth u use in praying and fasting to swear and curse ur children's over frivolities.... After ena go go knack head for ground abi?

You didn't make any sense, just saying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15
Smartjeezy01:
can you hear yourself? Your uncle is closed to his death and he can't worry no more. My uncle's wife killed him because she saw Siemens from my uncle's boxer while washing them. You are still a small boy and one day you will understand.

Lol. When you have sex with someone, you either discharge into her, your condom or on her or somewhere. The only time you discharge into your trouser/boxer is when you are sleeping grin grin grin. Your uncle's wife be olodo!

5 Likes

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Johnjanrt: 4:19pm On Mar 15
I'm a strong advocate of this.
Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by naija4life247: 4:30pm On Mar 15
akinsmail51:

Question:

Answer:

How many people are you following gan gan? Is it Shaykh that will tell me how to live? After Prophet Muhammed (SAW), any other Sheik should go and sit down somewhere.

It is Churchgoers that follows Peter, John, Judas, and whosoever. I follow only Prophet Muhammed (SAW). It's as simple as that
Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by histemple: 5:17pm On Mar 15
Smartjeezy01:

Any reasonable man must be careful with women. They are very deadly. But how did you find out that she killed him? Poison?

1 Like

Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Coolgent(m): 12:14am On Mar 17
Smartjeezy01:
Very funny grin.
Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Coolgent(m): 12:14am On Mar 17
Smartjeezy01:
Can you explain further?
Re: The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room by Coolgent(m): 12:16am On Mar 17
mobileboy:

His assertion is Unislamic, may be he is traditionalist

(1) (Reply)

Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib / Is Every New Thing A Bidiah In Islam? / Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.