Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Morning Erection Is Now scarce - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Morning Erection Is Now scarce (66046 Views)

My Morning Erection Is Back! / I Started Working Out, But Erection Is Killing Me!!! / I Need Help. My Erection Is Embarrassingly Too Fast. Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by olaszydaruma(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
Please there's this married woman madly in love with me recently, at a time we are just friends but she keep on telling me how her husband ve been outside the country for years now, and she is affecting her growth, she ve not had sex since the man left, now every night she wants us to do sex chat which she should be her nude but she insisted she won't let any man Bleep her,

Now she said i can suck her breast, pussy kiss
romance her but i asked her can she resist Bleep when a man succeeded in sucking ur pussy she said yes,

Guys she is doing well in her business, I love her as a friend but she really need me around her. Now my question she is a married woman so guys if i suck her kiss her without fucking her have i committed adultery?

And can i go on with her since we won't have sex?

I need advice
You better run for your life. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Denko2721987(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2021
My brother its anxiety

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by MansoryMX(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?
I don't know if na the daily anxiety and worry but It now comes like period, max of 5times per month. Lucky if you hit 6

Or am I the only one it happens to? undecided

Na who get peace of mind dey get morning erection. Buhari have succeeded in removing morning erection from the lives of almost everyone

4 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by egoldman(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2021
imagrg:
More love for money than true relationship with the opposite sex can spoil the pleasure of early erection.
Some would ask, "Na erection I go chop?"

Na erection I go shop?
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Trustedpronet: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Ninejaywon:
You need to go for medical check-up or your body is filled with stress. Early morning erection is a very good indicator to know a strong and properly functioning heart and blood vessels. There is no day I don't have an early morning erection, even after an afternoon nap, I wake up to a massive erection.

No be only massive erection na ocean erection...ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Sheriman(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
Please there's this married woman madly in love with me recently, at a time we are just friends but she keep on telling me how her husband ve been outside the country for years now, and she is affecting her growth, she ve not had sex since the man left, now every night she wants us to do sex chat which she should be her nude but she insisted she won't let any man Bleep her,

Now she said i can suck her breast, pussy kiss romance her but i asked her can she resist Bleep when a man succeeded in sucking ur pussy she said yes,

Guys she is doing well in her business, I love her as a friend but she really need me around her. Now my question she is a married woman so guys if i suck her kiss her without fucking her have i committed adultery?

I need advice
You can't be serious guy. See fresh opportunity to Bleep succulent pussy that hasn't been Bleep for years. Guy no dull that opportunity please.

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by aparata: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Don't do it
Dikaveli:

Now she said i can suck her breast, pussy kiss romance her but i asked her can she resist Bleep when a man succeeded in sucking ur pussy she said yes,

I need advice

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by replete(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?
I don't know if na the daily anxiety and worry but It now comes like period, max of 5times per month. Lucky if you hit 6

you need to reset...just abstain for min. 21 days

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Princeton92(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Lol
Some days back I woke with erection N I was like "I can't remember that last time I had this". So you're not alone ooo

5 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by cardoctor(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmm. I think in your own case na money no dey your pocket. When money dey it will rise wella everyday. Na u go tire.

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Princeton92(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2021
imagrg:
More love for money than true relationship with the opposite sex can spoil the pleasure of early erection.
Some would ask, "Na erection I go chop?"

Exactly my language

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by IranianSea: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?

Guess you do some check up. Pay more attention to your health. Morning erection happens naturally, totally out of our control, we can't force or stop it from happening. If that stop happening itself, then something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Dikaveli(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2021
aparata:
Don't do it

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by teacherbim(f): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

I need advice
Onisekuse

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by dimmikel: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2021
bros na person wey don pay house rent dey get erection

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2021
frowland:

Mine is everyday morning erection and I am 40. (To know a healthy man, his Junior ALWAYS wakes up before him).
Your inability to have a morning erection is largely due to blood sugar from beer intake, stouts and all the surgery things. This more than normal blood sugar inhibits the way the heart effectively pumps blood to your pénis making it weak most of the time.

The yorubas bypass this erection disfunction temporarily by drinking Kolaqe, Jekuomo, and all sorts of junk drinks and agbo.

Well, drink Ruzu Bitters as a supplement and you will be cool. Also, it's good to be eating unripe apple maybe three times a week - the fresh & green looking ones.
Save this page and thank me later.

PS: I don't sell or market Ruzu but it's good to give credit where it's due.
can i get Ruzu in supermarket?
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by ysalli: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?

Nigeria economy is enough to cause that �

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by ahmedajadi(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

I need advice
Guy, there is no way you will suck bobi without fucking and this is the case of a lonely married woman......

God is with you bro but avoiding her is the best because she is married.

5 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by zoghys: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?

Bro not your fault, between thinking of how to pay your bills/take care of your family/anxiety of what tomorrow brings/when NEPA will bring light/to get kidnap on your way home from work/how to pay for your children school fees and yet not forgetting your parent plus your in-law among very many things, o boy erection will be least of the problem. Not your fault bro, not your fault

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by colossalll: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?

1. Avoid/minimize stress in your daily life.
2. Try and enjoy good night sleep.
3. Eat healthy and avoid junk foods (especially food with high sugar content).
4. Engage daily exercise, e.g., 30 - 40 minutes walk at least 4 times in a week.

4 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
My own is that my dickkk is always erected morning, afternoon and night, always ready for any X,...and that was why I named him "Alobam"(my niggar)

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by gees101(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

I need advice
E b like you get brain problem
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by tunapawizzy: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Erection be like money these days, hard to get

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Franking: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2021
Well, how old are you?

Age is a major factor in things like this.

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by specialmati(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

I need advice
grin grin grin grin grin grin pluck off your eye cut off your prick run to God.she wont disturb you .and dont forget to cut off your mouth and tongue too.be wise
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by battymann: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?

Environmental pollution.
Do you live in Portharcourt? Many men there have reported erectile dysfunction due to inhalation of black soothe.
Women are more worried, you know naa.

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Bahamas95(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
I don't ever make that mistake of coming out early in the morning on boxers, e get why.

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Classyruns: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by harjay1986: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Ninejaywon:
You need to go for medical check-up or your body is filled with stress. Early morning erection is a very good indicator to know a strong and properly functioning heart and blood vessels. There is no day I don't have an early morning erection, even after an afternoon nap, I wake up to a massive erection.

is either you are from a rich home .... that means you get good upkeep cash from your parent becaus if you are working class guy especially 8 to 5 things it con be in Lagos I bet you.. you cant have it regularly. maybe 2 or 3 times a week ... naa you go dey find erection no be erection go dey find you
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by daroz(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2021
I still have constant morning erection, especially if I haven’t had sex for over 24hrs. You should speak with a doctor if you no longer experience it.

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by melviniyke2002(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:

This one na virgin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#nobraday: 13th Of October / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.