Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Morning Erection Is Now scarce - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Morning Erection Is Now scarce (66047 Views)

My Morning Erection Is Back! / I Started Working Out, But Erection Is Killing Me!!! / I Need Help. My Erection Is Embarrassingly Too Fast. Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nlanalyst:

You bunch of ignorant nitwit.
Early morning erection has absolutely nothing to do with virginity, it's rather your surest bet in knowing if you are healthy. Your sanity, peace of mind, heart and a lot more should be questioned once you stop having the erection unless perhaps you are a chronic masturbator.
Nairaland's likes won't save your unhealthy life.

Just like Brother Shaggi, you keep saying nonsense with so much confidence. You must be in your early 20s.

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Fynboiwitbrain: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bro you need to see a doctor
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Steewpid lies
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Tapout(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:

This one na virgin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by blacknoir: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?
I don't know if na the daily anxiety and worry but It now comes like period, max of 5times per month. Lucky if you hit 6

Or am I the only one it happens to? undecided
Maybe u fuk or masturbate alot
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Hassanmaye(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nonexistent:
I still have my morning erection. When you don't have any daughter of Jezebel to give you troubles, you are sure to have your sanity intact which in turn keeps your body and soul together. You can not have a Nigerian daughter of Jezebel as girlfriend and expect your body organs to function properly.
Hahahgahhahhagag
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Yankee101: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Of course, adultery

Dikaveli:
Please there's this married woman madly in love with me recently, at a time we are just friends but she keep on telling me how her husband ve been outside the country for years now, and she is affecting her growth, she ve not had sex since the man left, now every night she wants us to do sex chat which she should be her nude but she insisted she won't let any man Bleep her,

Now she said i can suck her breast, pussy kiss romance her but i asked her can she resist Bleep when a man succeeded in sucking ur pussy she said yes,

Guys she is doing well in her business, I love her as a friend but she really need me around her. Now my question she is a married woman so guys if i suck her kiss her without fucking her have i committed adultery?

And can i go on with her since we won't have sex?

I need advice
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bahamas95:
I don't ever make that mistake of coming out early in the morning on boxers, e get why.
Hahahahaha bad boy
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Donclique(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Greystone:
I wake up every morning with a Rock-hard (almost painful) erection.

Even if I sleep during the day I wake up with an erection.

There was a short period of time a few years ago that I wasn't getting an erection but I was so stressed at that time. I was so broke and I had erectile dysfunction for about a week. Couldn't have sex with my gf at that time cause junior refused to rise. It was scary.

Take some time out and reduce your stress.
E go betta.
Currently in this situation bro
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by illitracy: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Even as am typing this now my prick dey stand.
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
CzarChris:
Dude I'm over 35, still single, but my third leg always greets me (very angrily I might add) every morning.
cheesy grin
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by antiterrorism(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
If uno get bukata.. ur prick go dey hard anyhow.., get bills to pay and u will not see early morning erection.
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by 6ixT8: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:

This one na virgin
why did you said so?
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Collinsanele: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?
I don't know if na the daily anxiety and worry but It now comes like period, max of 5times per month. Lucky if you hit 6

Start jogging 3 times a week.
It's all a matter of blood flow and your cardiovascular health.
Stress can also negatively affect morning woods

3 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by HRSweetness(f): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ninejaywon:

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRRECT. wink

Very good response! It's really appalling to see that good morals are disdained and shamed! Even if you were actually a virgin, how can a non virgin summon the effrontery to imagine he can shame you for living right?

Goes to show the pathetic extinction of good morals.

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Tonitoniton(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
Please there's this married woman madly in love with me recently, at a time we are just friends but she keep on telling me how her husband ve been outside the country for years now, and she is affecting her growth, she ve not had sex since the man left, now every night she wants us to do sex chat which she should be her nude but she insisted she won't let any man Bleep her,

Now she said i can suck her breast, pussy kiss romance her but i asked her can she resist Bleep when a man succeeded in sucking ur pussy she said yes,

Guys she is doing well in her business, I love her as a friend but she really need me around her. Now my question she is a married woman so guys if i suck her kiss her without fucking her have i committed adultery?

I need advice

Oga run for ur life if u no wan die young.

The punishment of adultery is very sure like that ur prick in between ur legs.

If na ur wife, u go like make another man do wethin u dey plan to do?

Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by berbs: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?

Na only you e dey happen too. Stop eating junks and start eating healthy.
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by zomoears(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:

This one na virgin
Morning Erections and the Role of Sleep Stage
Morning erections might actually relate to the timing of rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. As part of normal sleep patterns, called sleep architecture, transitions occur throughout the night between the various sleep stages. As morning approaches, you'll stay in REM stage sleep for longer. When you first wake up, you are often coming out of REM sleep.

In addition to the vivid movie-like dreams that are characteristic of REM sleep, the penis also becomes erect and engorged with blood during these periods. This is due to the activity of the parasympathetic nervous system affecting the sacral nerve. When this occurs in the morning, the stiffened penis may be referred to in slang terms as "morning wood" or "morning glory."

Therefore, morning erections are secondary to the timing of REM sleep and the natural physiological processes that are associated with this sleep state in men. It seems that the body is testing systems during sleep, and this is a normal and healthy phenomenon in men. It may even be noted in young children. It is also possible for the clitoris of a woman to become engorged with blood and erect during REM sleep.

These erections typically go away within a few minutes after awakening. A persistent erection, where the blood fails to drain from an erect penis, may occur in a condition called priapism.1 A lack of morning erections may suggest a problem with the blood vessels, nerves, or erectile dysfunction.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-causes-morning-wood-or-morning-erections-3015089

2 Likes

Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Chuksmonika(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
OP na you dey experience that one... I still get my morning erection... Very hard one at that grin
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Dumte(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Something wey one tear my boxer this morning.
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by frankson1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

I need advice

You're doing well and keep it up for allowing evil spirit use you. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Taiwx(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
RPG2020:

Victim

embarassed sad embarassed
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Gjmff: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
I get up and go hard all day everyday
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
HRSweetness:

Very good response! It's really appalling to see that good morals are disdained and shamed! Even if you were actually a virgin, how can a non virgin summon the effrontery to imagine he can shame you for living right?

Goes to show the pathetic extinction of good morals.

Don't mind them. Instead of the imbeciles to go for medical check up. That is to show u the moral decadence of the society. Imagine antagonizing me for my virginity. Is it a crime to be a virgin as a man?
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by pacespot(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
I still have my erection o, go and fix your thing with your doctor Mr man.
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by HRSweetness(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ninejaywon:

Don't mind them. Instead of the imbeciles to go for medical check up. That is to show u the moral decadence of the society. Imagine antagonizing me for my virginity. Is it a crime to be a virgin as a man?

I'm glad you don't mind them and are also not allowing them bully you because of their warped mindset. Please keep your virginity and if possible (LOL) marry a virgin.
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by HRSweetness(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
frankson1:

You're doing well and keep it up for allowing evil spirit use you. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

cheesy cheesy
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Prodigy08: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Well when there is no one to give you stress and your focus is somewhere else.
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Every morning when I wake up, my prick wakes up before me. I can’t go outside for like 5 minutes because of how madly erect it is. I fvcking love it.

The good part is that I’m not even thinking of anything sex related. When I think about sex? 15 minutes and I’m still erect.

Madly erect grin grin grin grin

Feels good to be a man.
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by fof1: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls who noticed?

YES...U ARE THE ONLY ONE O...ME NA EVERY MORNING AND IT IS SERIOUSLY REFUSING TO UNDERSTAND THE TIMES IS NOT SMILING...
Re: Morning Erection Is Now scarce by Kaybae(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Sex chatting with her already is adultery
don't mind am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#nobraday: 13th Of October / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.