Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,730 members, 7,855,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Join Us And Make Too Much Money In Dollars - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Join Us And Make Too Much Money In Dollars (136 Views)

'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers / How To Live Healthy Life Without Spending Much Money? / Are Living With HIV/AIDS? Join Us On Whatsapp Group We Support Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us And Make Too Much Money In Dollars by Drken5(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ndi Chymall how market?
The day I called my friend to register SUPERLIFE we talked at length but she refused and said Chymall is the best even when I promised her free registration, she still refused, some of my downlines left Superlife to join Chymall, reason is that in Chymall, you will not work but earn weekly. I called it ponzi but they denied it. Guess what? All of them came back after some months with regrets

Becareful where you will earn money and not work, nothing comes free and easy. I can promise you one or two downlines to help you earn, but I won't work for you forever, you must work before you chop.

Superlife has raised millionaires from grass, once you've made up your mind to win and succeed, even when you don't have money just join Superlife, e get why.

This Lady registered on Wednesday, as of today she sold 4 packs and registered 2 persons and will CashOut over 70k tomorrow morning.

She has been thanking me since today o for giving her my secret. We still have available slots to be one of international distributors.follow who know road cos e get why.....call/WhatsApp:07030179658,08148814605

In SUPERLIFE, LIFE IS SUPER.

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia Needs To Be Innovative To Revitalise Economy, Says Retail And Brands Ad / COVID-19: SBL Unveils Over N2billion To Fight Against Communicable Diseases / Men Who Smoke Frequently May Have A High Risk Of Prostatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.