Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers (25583 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Dance On The Road (Video) / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by benjackugo: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2021
'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Port Harcourt (Video)

An man said to be mentally-challenged was beaten to a pulp by an angry for allegedly stabbing a young man in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, IgbereTV reports.

The incident reportedly happened at Choba Junction axis of the East/West Road on Wednesday morning, July 7.

IgbereTV gathered that the victim said to be in his early 20s, was awaiting a shuttle to ferry him to Rumuokoro when the incident happened.

According to reports, the mentally challenged man said to be popular in the area allegedly aproached the young man for money but he ignored him.

Angered by the young man's action, the 'lunatic' was alleged to have brought out a knife and stabbed him.

The victim immediately slumped and was rushed to the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital where he is currently receiving treatment.

His action angered traders and motorists who gave the said lunatic a thorough beating.

Watch video @
https://www.facebook.com/700029250122410/posts/3117880331670611/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1395059/mentally-challenged-man-stabs-man-refusing-give-money-port-harcourt-video/

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Ever8090: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Everybody including craze people dey vex for this country....

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Lawlab2: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Freestainworld(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2021
The Insanity will depart from him after the beating, the white garment churches uses cane to flog out demons from mad men cool

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Just like that
May God save us.

2 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by illicit(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2021
Now is it knife or stone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by kingthreat(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2021
What an unfortunate way to go. As for me, I will keep praying the Lord's prayer.
"And deliver us from evil"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by doggedfighter(f): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2021
His lunacy gave him sense to acquire knife.

Even to the extent of stabbing out of anger.

He should be in isolation.

21 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by McOluOmo: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
No body is normal in this country oo, both the stabbed and stabbee grin

5 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by wallay77(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol...mad man self dey angry mode...

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
mentallo

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by EricSmallz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
In Nigeria, everyday you wake up, you are faced with 10,000 ways to die.
It's Only Gods Grace that takes a man out and in.
I don't blame over religious people in Nigeria. Common things in safer countries are things we pray for over here.
Mad People Roaming everywhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Odunolumide(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
The way I dey take avoid mentally challenged people is justified. I walk around them with all my six senses

12 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by slawormiir: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Wareys everywhere
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Elock1: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
sad
I dy tell people say nothing like big boy for where craze man dy. If I see dem dy come I dy wait make them pass oh.Before person use me count scores.

Na so me and my "hard man" friend see one craze dy March towards us with big wood.

Na speed we take cross oh, na so my guy halla
"omo that craze dy really craze oh"

3 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Righteousness2(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
He was not mentally challenged to get a knife.
He was not mentally challenged to beg.
He became mentally challenged after he stabbed.

Check that guy very well.

10 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Kobicove(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
The beating the mad men will get will return his brain to normal setting grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by tamdun: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beat that craze comot for him body

3 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Baawaa(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
They should beat madness out of him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Chijeep(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Same way Buhari is stabbing nigerians for refusing to adore his darling Krishna cow
angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by vickydankal(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
See what buhari has cause nah even mad people are now madder [color=#990000][/color]Mmm

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
The government should take these people off the streets for Jove's sakes.

2 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by TruthHurts1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by praiseneo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Una don kill am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Kobicove(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
praiseneo:
Una don kill am?

No but they're rewiring his brain undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by rita25(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
LOL PERSON CANNOT MAD IN PEACE AGAIN IN NIGERIA.....................MAYBE THE BEATING WILL BRING ABOUT SANITY.......WELL ALL THINGS HAPPEN TOGETHER FOR GOOD IF U ASK ME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by PrinceMajestic: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
They shouldn't kill him, this means that man he stabbed may have stained his hands one way or the other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Onizuka: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
**Me waiting for people to come and blame Buhari** �
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Michealscofield(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Men
Because I no give you money
You stab me I will make sure you you regain your sanity back by beating you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month / Male Contraceptive Nears Completion / What Attracts Bed Bugs To Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.