Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil (1234 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by Hazardd(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Which country is the best that I can travel and do my master and work at the same time with 2million?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by DDDEnterprises: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Benin Republic, Togo, Mozambique... That amount should be enough
Re: Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by Hazardd(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Benin Republic, Togo, Mozambique... That amount should be enough
I meant European countries
Re: Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hazardd:
that amount can't take you to any good European country

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by Jorussia(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2021
#2m(around 4kUSD), is hardly enough to fund your study in any European country with absence of scholarship.Maybe you can attempt Italy.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by Hazardd(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jorussia:
#2m(around 4kUSD), is hardly enough to fund your study in any European country with absence of scholarship.Maybe you can attempt Italy.
okay bro.. is Italy good to study band work
Re: Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by JapaProfessor: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hazardd:

What course do you want to study?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by Kelvin581: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
JapaProfessor:

What course do you want to study?
I have HNd Microbiology going for masters
Re: Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by Cousin9999: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
I don't know the financial requirements (proof of funds etc) for Spain, but if you can double that amount or increase it by 50%, you might be able to study there for a year. But you'll have to live conservatively and study in a smaller city. A little job there should make it smoother. Check out the Spain student thread.

The government of Spain also offers scholarships and various types of funding for international students, so that could definitely make it more affordable.

I recommend Spain because it's the cheapest and most comfortable European country for African students that I've ever encountered. There's likely no other place in Europe where a Nigerian can study safely and without drama for so cheap.

Fee ranges:
150 – 3,500 EUR/year for Bachelor’s
300 – 3,500 EUR/year for Master’s
Re: Which Country Can I Travel And Study With 2mil by Kelvin581: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Cousin9999:
I don't know the financial requirements (proof of funds etc) for Spain, but if you can double that amount or increase it by 50%, you might be able to study there for a year. But you'll have to live conservatively and study in a smaller city. A little job there should make it smoother. Check out the Spain student thread.

The government of Spain also offers scholarships and various types of funding for international students, so that could definitely make it more affordable.

I recommend Spain because it's the cheapest and most comfortable European country for African students that I've ever encountered. There's likely no other place in Europe where a Nigerian can study safely and without drama for so cheap.

Fee ranges:
150 – 3,500 EUR/year for Bachelor’s
300 – 3,500 EUR/year for Master’s

(1) (Reply)

300 Level Student Of Uniben Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (pictures) / The Only Blue River In Nigeria? How True Is This {4k Drone Shot} / New Us Visa Appointment System: I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.