Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Gov. Isa Yuguda Promise Automatic Employment To All Serving Corpers. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gov. Isa Yuguda Promise Automatic Employment To All Serving Corpers. (950 Views)

For All Serving Corp Members, Have Anyone Been Paid March Allawee??? / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers / Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Isa Yuguda Promise Automatic Employment To All Serving Corpers. by Rhino5dm: 9:23pm On May 07, 2011
I just tune to NTA network news for

some comical relief. I was not

disapponited when i hear Gov. Isa

Yuguda of Bauchi speaking on the slain

9 corpers and promise to offer automatic

employment to all serving corpers

wishing to work and live in the state. shocked shocked shocked. . .
Re: Gov. Isa Yuguda Promise Automatic Employment To All Serving Corpers. by naijaking1: 9:34pm On May 07, 2011
^^^
Who is he offering employment? The dead corpers, current corpers, or future corpers
Medicine after death, his job was simply to protect corpers in his state, not equate their deaths with his own personal mishap as a corper in Ibadan 1973.
How insensitive can he be embarassed
Re: Gov. Isa Yuguda Promise Automatic Employment To All Serving Corpers. by gernded(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2011
im de crazy
Re: Gov. Isa Yuguda Promise Automatic Employment To All Serving Corpers. by Latty88(f): 10:09pm On May 07, 2011
Who go gree work 4 Bauchi? Ur lyf or work in Bauchi?lol
Re: Gov. Isa Yuguda Promise Automatic Employment To All Serving Corpers. by dustydee: 10:15pm On May 07, 2011
I doubt if they'll stay.but with the level of unemployment in Nigeria, who knows?

(1) (Reply)

He Changed His Mind After He Collected His Call Up Letter! / NYSC Director Berates Youth Corpers Who Cannot Speak Simple English / 2011/2012 Batch C Rivers State , State Alawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.