Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

He Changed His Mind After He Collected His Call Up Letter! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / He Changed His Mind After He Collected His Call Up Letter! (949 Views)

See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / How Much Was Collected From You For Nysc Registration / NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Changed His Mind After He Collected His Call Up Letter! by JFACTOR1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
I've already collected my call up letter but the family agreed I shouldnt even step into the state at all not to talk of staying for camping.What's the penalty for accepting the letter and not showing up? I was posted to Kaduna
Re: He Changed His Mind After He Collected His Call Up Letter! by achi4u(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
That u refused to serve ur father land for bether or for worst.

Simple.u did not go for nysc programm.
I advise u go for redeployment.

goodluck

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Director Berates Youth Corpers Who Cannot Speak Simple English / Batch A 2012 Rivers State Allowance. / Part Time Writing & Reporting Jobs In An Online Media Company For NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.