Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister (9213 Views)

Bobrisky’s "Sister" Drags Eniola Ajao For Abandoning Bobrisky In EFCC Net(Video) / I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by booksdey(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Psquare brothers Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye have been called out for allegedly abandoning their sister who has practically turned into a beggar.
A fan trying to prove that Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye have been living a fake life on social media disclosed that their blood sister who is in Johannesburg is really suffering but her brothers are busy living a fake life on social media.

According to the person, the blood sister of Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye can’t even afford her rent and her landlord is on her neck to the extent that she has to be begging people for money where she is while her brothers are living big.

Adding that she has to beg some people to plead with her landlord so that he doesn’t throw her out of the house she is in and she’s always in tears each time someone asks her to ask her brothers for money and she will say they don’t care.

Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye aren’t the only brothers of the lady in question but also Jude Okoye and we all can testify that the three siblings despite their misunderstanding have been living a good life but then their sister is allegedly suffering.

The story hasn’t been confirmed yet but if it turns out that they have indeed abandoned their blood sister who has turned into a beggar with all the money they have helping people around them, then Peter, Paul, and Jude Okoye need to do better.

screenshot below;

https://www.newsdey.com/psquare-brothers-peter-and-paul-called-out-for-abandoning-their-sister-who-has-turned-into-a-beggar/

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by daddytime(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2021
We Africans, particularly the black race, need to understand that no one owes anyone anything.

We need to learn to get rid of our entitled-mentalities and emotional "blackmailism" and appreciate the fact that whatever we get gifted are nothing more than just privileges.

As she don complain to the world now, oya make she go shook hand for their pocket comot money na

You go bow say dem warn her not to go to SA but she no gree hear. Na now she wan blackmail people to make herself feel like the victim.

*Modified:

To the knuckeheaded ones quoting me to spew tripes, my comment isn't in any way encouraging a lack of empathy or generosity towards family, friends, and strangers.

The message I am trying to pass on is that, live your life as if you alone owe yourself any and everything. By so doing, you won't get disappointed by or waiting on someone to be your daily bailout, where when they get tired of giving you fish due to personal circumstances you might not understand, you now take to the easy way out of calling them out or out rightly blackmailing them.

This mentality of carrying an entire lineages who decide to get lazy and comfortable with the handouts on our shoulders accounts for so much wrongs we experience in our spaces today.

The quest to make all the money in the word by crook or hook to be seen as richest man in "My village" who doles out stipends to his immediate family members and constituents is one of the reasons why some people will brazenly corner what was meant for everyone else to themselves because they need to be seen and hailed by those with the 'entitled mentality' who for the most part prefer to lazy about and wait for stipends.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Kriss216: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Wetin she dey do for Johannesburg

Who sent her there? Was she there to represent Peter and Paul?

10 Likes

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Romanoff(f): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2021
It is not every time that blood is thicker than water.

If you have siblings that are doing well, it will be hard for outsiders to help you if your siblings refuse to.

At least, they should get her back to Nigeria and open a business for her.
After that, they have tried.

No by boasting to be rich on the Gram.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Adeoludt(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2021
That family has problems, there's a curse to be broken. I hate people who abandone their family in terms of need with passion. I'm not materialistic but I can't ever be with a stingy man or a man who is not family oriented, its a no no for me if a man isn't generous and caring.
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2021
No sister seen no evidence that there is even a sister at all talk more of in johanneseburgsad this is but a failed attempt at clout chasing
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Ejebleje: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Romanoff:
It is not every time that blood is thicker than water.

If you have siblings that are doing well, it will be hard for outsiders to help you if your siblings refuse to.

Na person wey see money dey hustle, even kunu wey she dey sell na hustle.

10/10 !

1 Like

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Machinegun91(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2021
That means with my 5ok in my account I can genuinely marry that girl,

I need her contact pls
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by NaijaProxyBase: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Na poverty mentality dey worry you. When you are blessed so much, you become a huge blessing to others. You know how many times I done give people money for the same problem they earlier came for over and over.
daddytime:
We Africans, particularly the black race, need to understand that no one owes anyone anything.

We need to learn to get rid of our entitled-mentalities and emotional "blackmailism" and appreciate the fact that whatever we get gifted are nothing more than just privileges.

As she don complain to the world now, oya make she go shook hand for their pocket comot money na

You go now say dem warn her not to go to SA but she no free hear. Na now she wan blackmail people to make herself feel like the victim.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by pretydiva(f): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Blood is no longer thicker than water these days.

But the sister should double up her hustle. Nobody owe her anything, not even her brothers.
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by RoyalBlu(f): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2021
The chat above is telling she's in Jos selling kunu...

OP is translating she's in Jo'burg.

Na wa.

Abi my eyes dey see double

**OP please edit your post. She ain't in Johannesburg.

Family wahala. Who knows what could have transpired?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Oluromantic: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Rozcol:
That family has problems, there's a curse to be broken. I hate people who abandone their family in terms of need with passion. I'm not materialistic but I can't ever be with a stingy man or a man who is not family oriented, its a no no for me if a man isn't generous and caring.
Do you really think psquare with all the money they have, won't extend their wealth to their sister? Do you think so? Even if your brother is bill gate, he cannot continually worship your needs because you're related. She probably has an irresponsible attitude towards money. If more investigations are done, it may be found out she's probably in jo'burg today courtesy of her brothers or at least one of them.

Besides, she might not even want them to help her based on some misunderstandings within them as siblings. A lot may be the cause. It's not wise to say in a rush that psquare don't care about their sister.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by daddytime(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2021
NaijaProxyBase:
Na poverty mentality dey worry you. When you are blessed so much, you become a huge blessing to others. You know how many times I done give people money for the same problem they earlier came for over and over.

Monkey wey no get shitt for nyansh dey call person poverty mentality.

Idiot contradicting himself.

So, how did you end up being a blessing to people who kept coming back to you for money to solve the same problem over and over again? Can you now read how silly you sound?

Illiterate dingbat.

You are an arsewipe.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by NaijaProxyBase: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2021
ok
daddytime:

Monkey wey no get shitt for nyansh dey call person poverty mentality.

Illiterate dingbat.

You are an arsewipe.
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by obyrich(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2021
daddytime:

You go now say dem warn her not to go to SA but she no free hear. Na now she wan blackmail people to make herself feel like the victim.

I disagree with you. Even the whites you copy have a sense of responsibility towards the less privileged ones in the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by CheedyJ(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2021
So d said sister no get any of her siblings number... I wish people fit dey mind their own business
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by testimony202: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2021
With all the money her brother are spending
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by kindlyheart: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2021
they don't owe her a dime.

helping her should be out of kindness and not an obligation.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by SimplyShit: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo come and see Igbo thread.

Longer throat for Igbo thread
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2021
daddytime:

Shut up man,and they busy helping strangers ? I don't know how you people think ,so long as I have none of my family will beg for bread. Do you know Jah uses one person to bless others in a family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2021
daddytime:

It seems you grew up in a broken home where love doesn't exist. I will be as rich as P Square and my sister can't afford rent? Have you seen their houses (except what I see online isn't true)

My friend, nobody owes you anything can stand for "strangers and friends", but we owe each other everything for my immediate family.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Octopusssy(f): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2021
This family has serious issues.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2021
pretydiva:

But the sister should double up her hustle. Nobody owe her anything, not even her brothers.

Let me tell you something, Dangote is the wealthiest man in Africa today not because he doubles his hustle, his uncle lent him some money which he used in starting up a business that's what grew to be a big conglomerate today. We need people that is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2021
pretydiva:

But the sister should double up her hustle. Nobody owes her anything, not even her brothers.

Let me tell you something, Dangote is the wealthiest man in Africa today not because he doubled his hustle, his uncle lent him some money which he used in starting up a business that's what grew to be a big conglomerate today. We need people that's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by AuroraB(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Oluromantic:

Do you really think psquare with all the money they have, won't extend their wealth to their sister? Do you think so? Even if your brother is bill gate, he cannot continually worship your needs because you're related. She probably has an irresponsible attitude towards money. If more investigations are done, it may be found out she's probably in jo'burg today courtesy of her brothers or at least one of them.

Besides, she might not even want them to help him based on some misunderstandings within them as siblings. A lot may be the cause. It's not wise to say in a rush that psquare don't care about their sister.
What do you mean
She's in Jos, Plateau State sad
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by daddytime(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2021
fabiano09:

Shut up man,and they busy helping strangers ? I don't know how you people think ,so long as I have none of my family will beg for bread. Do you know Jah uses one person to bless others in a family

The wayward one who you call a dad has his mouth already shut forever.
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by daddytime(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2021
BiggyB242:

It seems you grew up in a broken home where love doesn't exist. I will be as rich as P Square and my sister can't afford rent?

My friend, nobody owes you anything can stand for "strangers and friends", but as for my immediate family we owe each other everything.

You waste of sperm...that is one of the reasons why you'd hardly find any business set up by a black man or an African that have outlived more than 2 generations.

Dingbat
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2021
daddytime:

You waste of sperm...that is one of the reasons why you'd hardly find any business set up by a black man or an African that has outlived more than 2 generations.

Dingbat

You talking about your immediate family, the ones you grew up with. I can do anything for my immediate family. Why are you making money in the first place is to attain the title "the wealthiest man in Nigeria" or to uplift your family?

I had a coursemate whose immediate elder brother struggled and travelled to the US, the immediate brother brought in the eldest, the eldest brought in a cousin, now the cousin is bringing him.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by daddytime(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
BiggyB242:

You talking about your immediate family, the ones you grew up with. I can do anything for my immediate family. Why are you making money in the first place is to attain the title "the wealthiest man in Nigeria" or to uplift your family?

I had a coursemate whose immediate elder brother struggled and traveled to the US, the immediate brother brought in the eldest, the eldest brought in a cousin, now the cousin is bringing him.

What you have in your skull is just occupying space and useless to you.

You are senseless since you couldn't read between the lines of my comment to see if you could take away anything else aside from your rubbish insinuations.
Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2021
daddytime:

What you have in your skull is just occupying space and useless to you.

You are senseless since you couldn't read between the lines of my comment to see if you could take away anything else aside from your rubbish insinuations.

Lol little kids everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister by daddytime(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2021
BiggyB242:

Lol little kids everywhere.

You think say maturity na by body size abi?

Little wonder.

Ekpa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian In Spandex / Former Nigerian Presidents Wives And Their Old Wedding Gowns / Ngozi Weds Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.