Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His (3534 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
EXPOSED!! How Prophet TB Joshua Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His Secret Chamber (See This)

A former assistant of the late televangelist Prophet TB Joshua has stirred controversy after alleging that the late Prophet s3xually molested her and some other young ladies in his church and managed to get away with the crime because of his influence in society.
According to the former staff of the Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), the story of the late Prophet was not all ‘glittering gold’ she alleged that he had skeletons in his cupboard.
Using herself as an example, Evangelist Bisola Hephzibah Johnson explained that she was a ‘bedroom slave’ of late televangelist and was called on as and when he pleased to satisfy his carnal cravings.

According to her, a lot of pretty young girls in the church have had their innocence taken away by this same celebrated man of God and they are unable to call him out over fears of victimization and fear for their own safety.

“I have been talking about Prophet TB Joshua since 2008 but he used all the power and whatever he had to suppress my voice. Even talking to you today is by the grace of the almighty God. I would have been dead by now. He has tried many times to take me out,” Evangelist Bisola Hephzibah alleged.

According to her, she did not want the coming generation to witness and experience a similar fate as she did in the hands of ‘charlatan turned Prophet’ that was why she had taken it upon herself to call out the evils of Prophet TB Joshua.

Source; This post was not written originally by the OP, Shared from Naijaloaded website
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by donbachi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Any Bad event or story..where the accused is dead.does not make any meaning to.
Who is ur witness?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by onomeabuja: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:
EXPOSED!! How Prophet TB Joshua Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His Secret Chamber (See This)

A former assistant of the late televangelist Prophet TB Joshua has stirred controversy after alleging that the late Prophet s3xually molested her and some other young ladies in his church and managed to get away with the crime because of his influence in society.
According to the former staff of the Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), the story of the late Prophet was not all ‘glittering gold’ she alleged that he had skeletons in his cupboard.
Using herself as an example, Evangelist Bisola Hephzibah Johnson explained that she was a ‘bedroom slave’ of late televangelist and was called on as and when he pleased to satisfy his carnal cravings.

According to her, a lot of pretty young girls in the church have had their innocence taken away by this same celebrated man of God and they are unable to call him out over fears of victimization and fear for their own safety.

“I have been talking about Prophet TB Joshua since 2008 but he used all the power and whatever he had to suppress my voice. Even talking to you today is by the grace of the almighty God. I would have been dead by now. He has tried many times to take me out,” Evangelist Bisola Hephzibah alleged.

According to her, she did not want the coming generation to witness and experience a similar fate as she did in the hands of ‘charlatan turned Prophet’ that was why she had taken it upon herself to call out the evils of Prophet TB Joshua.
Source; Naijaloaded
@op what do u gain will all this ill stories, what do you gain in joining hands & attacking d death, what do you gain in blasphemy,what do u gain & what do u gain?
desist from evil men so that ur days will be long!
Desist & i urge u to desist if u want d Anger of God to look in different direction...
i pity ur kind undecided

6 Likes

Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by superCleanworks(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
dead men tell no tales

2 Likes

Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by anselm791(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:

Source; Naijaloaded

How convenient now that he is dead and cannot speak.
Can someone please tell her to STFU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by Imsoblessed: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
I at former member who ran for his life.... That guy was demonic.
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by vibre: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:

How convenient now that he is dead and cannot speak.
Can someone please tell her to STFU
She had been saying this even when he was still alive. Her video about this went viral some time ago.

1 Like

Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by anselm791(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
vibre:

She had been saying this even when he was still alive. Her video about this went viral some time ago.

Oh my bad.
Maybe I should listen now.
But what's the point though?
The man is DEAD!
What further closure does she need?

1 Like

Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Only God can judge...
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by promzy555(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
God help us, open our eyes to Know the fake from d good ones.

Our major problem is dis fake pastors who refused to preach d truth instead praise the Yahoo Bois and criminal politicians even d prostitute.

Why will d world balance when d young guys believe they are on d right track because d stupid pastors encourage them.
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
onomeabuja:

@op what do u gain will all this ill stories, what do you gain in joining hands & attacking d death, what do you gain in blasphemy,what do u gain & what do u gain?
desist from evil men so that ur days will be long!
Desist & i urge u to desist if u want d Anger of God to look in different direction...
i pity ur kind undecided

Not my personal opinion,as you can see d source of the news,so use ur head another time if u don't want to see God's wrath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by Noshitboi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
That's how one day when I'm dead cold and gone all these girls I'm 4king for free now, one of them because I didn't buy her phone will come and say I used to molest her cheesy cheesy. Aswear, that day I'l come out from my grave and give that kind girl spiritual konji grin
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by laiperi: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
These pastors and imams will be defended dead or alive just as their holy prophets in the Bible or Koran that are themselves sex freaks.

This is the privilege of the holy books.

Small time naomi, na me dem go attack.
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by Alayaki1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Liar
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by OGWILLS123: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
superCleanworks:
dead men tell no tales

Pirate of the Caribbean wink
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by Twelfthman: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
These Jezebels just won't stop even in death.

1 Like

Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by kennyade3h: 6:21am On Jun 28, 2021
Liar and a thief
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by Karemarealty288(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Don't bring curse upon your life
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by Jakumo(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Dead and rotten Pastor V.D. Jaguda was certainly a FAKE prophet in every sense, so it is not surprising at all to hear that he was a serial molester of under-aged girls and a certified criminal.

That said, the greatest mortal sin of all that will assure Pastor Jaguda's place beside Satan in the deepest bowels of hell, will of course be his use of thugs to block access of government rescue teams to his collapsed building, thereby sealing the fate of HUNDREDS of trapped followers of his cult, who then all subsequently died horrible lingering deaths under the rubble of that rickety building erected by the crooked and cruel pastor.

To compound that terrible crime against humanity, Pastor Jaguda then blamed the collapse of his sub-standard slum building in circling aircraft that were in fact on approach to nearby Lagos Airport.

Rot in hell, Pastor Jaguda, and may the evil empire you built with deceit and fraud, collapse under the weight of those lawsuits filed by families of the cult followers that you murdered in cold blood, inside that unstable slum building whose collapse came as NO surprise.

Any cult followers of Pastor Jaguda that read these words and suffer anxiety attacks, please feel free to try and kill me with curses and voodoo, but rest assured that whenever y'all wish to escalate to armed conflict, I am HEAVILY armed, and more than ready to defend my right to free speech in any manner that becomes necessary.

God breast Nigeria.
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by ThuGGeR147: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2021
You can imagine.... Oya go sue the dead for sexual assault na.... Mtcheeew, my weed don off sef....
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by mohims(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Na Ogun go kill you there. Bastard idiot. May your useless mother and sisters will be molested if what you posted about the prophet is a lie.
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by mohims(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2021
Imsoblessed:
I at former member who ran for his life.... That guy was demonic.
You are the demonic one. Bloody idiot.
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by mohims(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Jakumo:
Dead and rotten Pastor V.D. Jaguda was certainly a FAKE prophet in every sense, so it is not surprising at all to hear that he was a serial molester of under-aged girls and a certified criminal.

That said, the greatest mortal sin of all that will assure Pastor Jaguda's place beside Satan in the deepest bowels of hell, will of course be his use of thugs to block access of government rescue teams to his collapsed building, thereby sealing the fate of HUNDREDS of trapped followers of his cult, who then all subsequently died horrible lingering deaths under the rubble of that rickety building erected by the crooked and cruel pastor.

To compound that terrible crime against humanity, Pastor Jaguda then blamed the collapse of his sub-standard slum building in circling aircraft that were in fact on approach to nearby Lagos Airport.

Rot in hell, Pastor Jaguda, and may the evil empire you built with deceit and fraud, collapse under the weight of those lawsuits filed by families of the cult followers that you murdered in cold blood, inside that unstable slum building whose collapse came as NO surprise.

Any cult followers of Pastor Jaguda that read these words and suffer anxiety attacks, please feel free to try and kill me with curses and voodoo, but rest assured that whenever y'all wish to escalate to armed conflict, I am HEAVILY armed, and more than ready to defend my right to free speech in any manner that becomes necessary.

God breast Nigeria.
It is you, your useless mother and father that will burn in hell fire. You are nothing but an idiot
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by Umaruxoxo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Y all these things no come out when the man still de alive . which kind of yeye talk be this . please be putting humanity first before any other thing .abeg .it not really fair nah .how person go die u go de talk ill about that person,nah this kind thing pesin go de carry talk .if him see him self for hell fire ,him go come de reason y
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by Jakumo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
mohims:

It is you, your useless mother and father that will burn in hell fire. You are nothing but an idiot

When you become angry enough to seek me out, I am prepared to engage you in the necessary dialog.

Just bear in mind that the slightest error made during your revenge mission will be your final error.

Have a good day sir.
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by dreu2fine(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:

Source; Naijaloaded
Ans soooo
No be blood e get for body.
Do u think it's easy to resist some temptations
Go and Bleep urself baba God go still forgive am
Wat e as done to many till some people die dey cnt
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by mohims(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jakumo:

When you become angry enough to seek me out, I am prepared to engage you in the necessary dialog.

Just bear in mind that the slightest error made during your revenge mission will be your final error.

Have a good day sir.
I laugh in Cameroon.
Re: How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
mohims:
Na Ogun go kill you there. Bastard idiot. May your useless mother and sisters will be molested if what you posted about the prophet is a lie.

Bro u are mad,go to yaba left psychatric hospital and be treated.
U read that this post was shared from naijaloaded and written by another writer.
U still want to jump Inside lagoon.
For ur curse,I wish u back to the sender and more.AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Weeps In Prison Over Death Of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Others / 2pac Shakur’s Murderer, Keefe D, Confessed That Hip-hop Mogul P Diddy Hired Him / 10 True Horror Stories Of People Trapped In Caves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.