Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Men, Do You Worry The Way She Does? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Men, Do You Worry The Way She Does? (621 Views)

Am In Love,but She Does Not Know / Wetin Dey Worry Una? Abi Una No Wan Marry? I Say I Dey Find Wife! / What Men Do Not Know About Ladies That Makes Them Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men, Do You Worry The Way She Does? by kininbase(f): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2007
Hi All,

This one's for single guys in their 40's that have never been married and don't have kids.

I'm gradually, well I have actually come to the realisation that women over 30’s are increasingly becoming less attractive to men when it comes to long term considerations. It's not strictly 100% but I do think it's on the increase. Maybe it’s more accurate to say they’re hesitant to dive into such relationships. I could be wrong, I can be naive sometimes but I think it could be down to fertility considerations as well as the fact that ladies in their 30's in particular mid 30's pretty much know what they want and don't tend to put up with varying degrees of ……, , (define as you will).

Now, gentlemen folk out there in your 40's I'd like to know if you have similar concerns. I know according to 'our customs' there's no such thing as an old man. But are there any of you out there who worry about finding the 'right one' once you hit 40.  A gentleman friend of mine once told me that one of the issues with being with a younger woman is the associated mandatory stress that comes with it.

I'd appreciate your feedback on this.

I'm not expecting that many responses as I can't imagine there are many guys out there who fit into this category but I know a few.

PS, is it just me or have you also noticed that younger guys preferring older women are on the increase.

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating Does It Work / Ve Been Hurt By Several Girls / Meet Teen Friend here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.