Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Thierry Henry In Marriage Break-up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry In Marriage Break-up (5413 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Arsenal Pays Tribute To Thierry Henry In Pictures (view Here) / Arsenal May Sign Henry In January Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thierry Henry In Marriage Break-up by latadeyek(m): 1:13am On Jul 16, 2007
Footballer Thierry Henry has split from his wife of four years, his solicitor has confirmed.
The former Arsenal striker, who recently completed a move to Barcelona, said he was "extremely saddened" at the breakdown of his marriage to Claire, also known by her modelling name, Nicole Merry.

The couple, who married in a lavish ceremony at Highclere Castle, Berkshire, in July 2003, have a two-year-old daughter Tea.

French international Henry, 29, had been dating the English model for two years at the time of their marriage.

The pair starred together in the famous "va va voom" adverts for Renault Clio.

A statement from Mishcon de Reya solicitors on behalf of Henry said: "Thierry is extremely saddened by the breakdown of his marriage. He is anxious to move on with his life and maintain the best possible relationship he can with Claire for the benefit of their daughter Téa, whom he loves very much.

"Thierry would like to stress that contrary to reports in the press, his move to Barcelona was entirely for footballing reasons.

"We would ask the media to kindly respect the privacy of both parties at this difficult time."

It added Henry would make no further comment.

Copyright (c) Press Association Ltd. 2007, All Rights Reserved.
http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/latest-entertainment-news?articleid=3031855
Re: Thierry Henry In Marriage Break-up by A40(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hey Ya what can i say shit happens
Re: Thierry Henry In Marriage Break-up by mystikal(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2007
thats truly sad if its true
i always tot they looked sweet 2gether
Hope it doesnt afx hi game tho', but i see it coming as i see "titi" as a romantic fella! he'll feel the separation!
Re: Thierry Henry In Marriage Break-up by mystikal(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2007
some pics of henry and nicole 2gether

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu, Utaka Earn Super Eagles Recall! / First Eleven: A Reality TV Show About Football / Ughelli Rovers FC Launched In Delta, To Compete In Nationwide League One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.