Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Avoid Travels To United Arab Emirates Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Avoid Travels To United Arab Emirates Now (1088 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Travels To United Arab Emirates Now by sweat9(f): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good evening pals,

I hope my update meet you with joy and happiness.

YOU'RE KINDLY ADVISE TO AVOID ANY TRAVEL ATTEMPT TO UNITED ARAB EMIRATES NOW.

Safe a soul and don't fall a prey victim to any so called UAE travel agencies at this moment
No work and residential permit issued now.
It's sad though but divine guidance is different from traffic finder....(Hope you truly understand).

My advocate regards

Re: Avoid Travels To United Arab Emirates Now by yamunla(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
na wa o
Re: Avoid Travels To United Arab Emirates Now by josephsm823(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
How about going there on tourism?
going there to spend 20 days and come back.
Re: Avoid Travels To United Arab Emirates Now by Iceyjayz: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
josephsm823:
At least take some of your time and read, no flight will be going to UAE for now until things get normal again, it might take alot of time.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Travels To United Arab Emirates Now by good4all40: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
This is the kind of treatment you get when your country fail to progress and your countrymen continue to tarnish the image of the country here and in diaspora without limit.

This government has failed us.
Re: Avoid Travels To United Arab Emirates Now by sweat9(f): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2021
josephsm823:

There's no any confirmed source yet indicating that the UAE Government has declined/ban the issurance on Tourist Long/Short Visas from Nigerians.

Provided that the intended Tourist/Visitor isn't changing his/her status from being a Tourist to Employment /Residence Visa inside UAE at the moment.

The Tourist/Visitor should be very optimistic to abide by all the travels inbound and outbound rules and regulations.

i.e

¶Taking the COVID-19 PCR Negative Test from the authorized Hospitals/Laboratories.
¶Days of Quarantine.
¶Hotel Reservation
¶Return Ticket
¶Personal Travel Allowance
¶Repeating the COVID-19 PCR Test in UAE and when traveling back home (Nigeria) and Repeating the COVID-19 PCR Test in Nigeria after 7days of arrival as per directive measures etc.

Thus,the Tourist/Visitor should avoid overstays while he/she is enjoying his/her days in UAE.

Please, confirm that the flight suspension from Nigeria to UAE is lifted before your travel plans.

I wish you best of luck and success
I hope this helps and safes a soul.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Travel From Lagos To Abidjan By Road? / The Number Of Africans In The UAE Is More Than The Jobs Over There(photos) / ‎safety Tips On How To Identify Fake Policemen At A Glance. (for Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.