Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates (37590 Views)

Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja / Dubai, United Arab Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dubai, also spelled Dubayy, city and capital of the emirate of Dubai, one of the wealthiest of the seven emirates that constitute the federation of the United Arab Emirates, which was created in 1971 following independence from Great Britain.

Dubai is a city of skyscrapers, ports, and beaches, where big business takes place alongside sun-seeking tourism. Because of its large expatriate population, it feels like a Middle Eastern melting pot, and the atmosphere is generally tolerant.

Religious affiliations are not a prominent aspect of city life. Islam is the majority religion, but churches and Hindu temples coexist with Dubai’s mosques.

Dubai is a relatively crime-free place where administrative efficiency and openness to business have encouraged astounding growth.

Dubai’s population has grown steadily over the past two centuries, from just a few thousand local inhabitants to well over two million.

Most of the early population increases were due to merchants from neighbouring countries choosing to relocate to Dubai’s business-friendly environment.

Contrary to popular belief, Dubai does not have an oil-based economy. The little oil wealth it did enjoy between the 1960s and the 1990s was used to enhance other sectors of its economy by building physical infrastructure.

Trade remains at the core of Dubai’s economy, with the city operating two of the world’s largest ports and a busy international air cargo hub.

Below are the pictures of some beautiful places in Dubai, United Arab Emirates as sourced for by Mr. Odewale Adesoye (A. K. A. Green Man.)

The first set of pictures is tagged:
Dubai Marina is the sought-after neighbourhood in Dubai, and is famous for its luxurious lifestyle, entertainment options, shopping malls and luxury skyscrapers.

Source: BRITANNICA and
INSTAGRAM @dubai.travelers

Cc: nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dubai through the talented @jruzz ‘s eyes!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
There is so much to discover in Dubai

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
You can leave this city, but it’ll never leave you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Live your Dubai dream

7 Likes 2 Shares

Dubai is always a good idea

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Architecture like no other!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
The great UAE adventures of @aman.shai.xox

5 Likes

Take me to Palm Jumeirah now!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is undoubtably one of the most famous landmarks and tourist attractions in Dubai, and is renowned for its 'seven-star status'. The luxury all-suite hotel includes a range of fine-dining restaurants, incredible beaches and the expansive Burj Al Arab Terrace.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by iamyemiakins(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oil money well spent

69 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ain Dubai is the world's biggest and tallest Ferris wheel, Ain Dubai adds one more item to the list of world records to be broken by Dubai.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dubai wins the luxury cars game!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dubai nights and bright lights!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dubai through the talented @umutilkaya ‘s eyes! ��

-Is Dubai on your Bucket list?

2 Likes

Name a better place to visit, we’ll wait!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by afribookorg(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Liverpool cut my 1st ticket.
Man city cut my 2nd ticket.
Bayern cut my 3rd ticket
Juventus cut my last ticket

I'll never forgive the goat that introduced me to bet9ja.
Oh God,where have i gone wrong ?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lost in the desert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
The great Dubai adventures of @dwanderess ��

-what’s your FAV Dubai attraction?

2 Likes

The great Dubai adventures of @dwanderess cont'd ��

-what’s your FAV Dubai attraction?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dubai through the talented @dubai_360 ‘s eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by davodyguy: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Cc:
Mynd44
nlfpmod
dominique
We know all these about Dubai.

So no homepage this
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by internationalman(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
My God see development.

Crude oil money at work.

Nigeria own is condemn oil

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 04, 2022
See the place Naija Boys want destroy.
Tourism means a lot to them. And such a place will definitely cherish security, rather u Guys chose to relocate Insecurity & Lawlessness to that place. Is DUBAI now our colonial succour or what?

Menhhh!
I really need visit this DUBAI again.
Seems they have added newer structures.
Dubai home of fast rising structural edifices

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by wealthpreach(m): 4:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Beautiful as expected

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by SIMONEKPA7: 4:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Dubai is beautiful but Arabs are heartless and wicked people unlike the whites that have compassion.....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by artworks1: 4:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Is that all?
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by CalabarPikin: 4:16am On Sep 04, 2022
I go visit here one day
Amen

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by MMWandali: 4:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Beautiful

Absolutely stunning
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Femidigirits: 4:20am On Sep 04, 2022
I am in Dubai and confirm these pictures are real.
You will need some good money to stay here even for a day or two.

Yes, it is a beautiful city

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) / Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing / My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.