Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,653 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

This Is Not My Jamb Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Not My Jamb Result (5505 Views)

Kawthar Shehu Toro: My JAMB Scores Success Story – Gombe Top Scorer / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by DAramis: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2021
boblawson:

Don't argue what you don't know.
Who calculated the 99%.
is it you?
Ijmb/jupeb is an A-level program which runs for 1year and it's widely accepted in all schools in nigeria,if you have there required points.
For your info i did my ijmb in uniuyo and was placed in level 200 @com science
Abeg, how does this work?
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by hope4nigeria(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2021
yellowgarri2:
check the attached pictures. My IJMB students this year. Bring your proof that am a 419. I will allow you to display your ignorance without further dignifying you with a response. You are ignored already.
these are unsuspecting people you are misleading, they will pass through all these yet it's useless, they will still do predgree/remedial, before they realize, you must have cash out, even OND hardly get admission through direct entry these days, what is IJMB? Scam
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by Icancode: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
boblawson:

Don't argue what you don't know.
Who calculated the 99%.
is it you?
Ijmb/jupeb is an A-level program which runs for 1year and it's widely accepted in all schools in nigeria,if you have there required points.
For your info i did my ijmb in uniuyo and was placed in level 200 @com science

Oga not all schools in Nigeria accepts Ijmb
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by MightyHand(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
NewDelhi:
Haha you guys should just move on. My first jamb was in 1999. Wrote till 2003 before I could gain admission. So just keep trying . .

In today's Nigeria, the system is fvcked. @Op saying a sadist alfa from Ilorin heading jamb I laugh grin. You guys never know anything.. I was doing my msc in uni Ilorin when that guy was the VC. He's a sadist and a very bitter human who just love seeing people suffer so I'm not surprised he has carried that mentality into Abuja to head jamb. Well na muslim Sha naso Dem dey be.. wickedness.. Ilorin Muslim for that matter, na dem wicked pass They will do you evil silently and you won't know until the damage is already severe. Just move on and prepare well for next year. Keep trying.

Your voice too loud na
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by BrazilaAirporta: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin don't worries op
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by sweetshisha: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
hope4nigeria:
these are unsuspecting people you are misleading, they will pass through all these yet it's useless, they will still do predgree/remedial, before they realize, you must have cash out, even OND hardly get admission through direct entry these days, what is IJMB? Scam

No wonder this Millenias fail JAMB how will any logical person call IJMB scam

1 Like

Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by boblawson(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Icancode:

If not all,then almost all schools..
You can confirm on google or do research to confirm.
Endeavor to also check brochure,to know schools that accept A-level as mode of direct entry..
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by Misternas89(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
NewDelhi:
Haha you guys should just move on. My first jamb was in 1999. Wrote till 2003 before I could gain admission. So just keep trying . .

In today's Nigeria, the system is fvcked. @Op saying a sadist alfa from Ilorin heading jamb I laugh grin. You guys never know anything.. I was doing my msc in uni Ilorin when that guy was the VC. He's a sadist and a very bitter human who just love seeing people suffer so I'm not surprised he has carried that mentality into Abuja to head jamb. Well na muslim Sha naso Dem dey be.. wickedness.. Ilorin Muslim for that matter, na dem wicked pass. They will do you evil silently and you won't know until the damage is already severe. Just move on and prepare well for next year. Keep trying.
I’m not sure you are a better by far product oga. Prof Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyede is from Ogun State: Abeokuta precisely and not Ilorin. Stop disgracing yourself Mr MSc wey no sabi.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by boblawson(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
hope4nigeria:
It is not a must to register with him.
And I would advice anyone that wants to run the program, to run in the school of her choice for easy admission..
I recommend jupeb over ijmb any day any time.
Ijmb-interim joint matriculation board.
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by NewDelhi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Misternas89:

I’m not sure you are a better by far product oga. Prof Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyede is from Ogun State: Abeokuta precisely and not Ilorin. Stop disgracing yourself Mr MSc wey no sabi.
But he lived most of his life and had his education in Ilorin? Oponu omo. I wonder how a graduate of Islamic studies should be appointed as jamb boss. He's no better than those who attended Ile-ikewu
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by hardbody: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Alakoyequdus20:
You can imagine 2019 i scored 215
2020 I scored 223
How would I scored 210 this year?�

In Physics it is called "vacillation"...It is used to time out some experiment. When the movement goes up and down grin grin
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by emmyalings: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Alakoyequdus20:
2020 I scored 223

Is it admission issue or you just love writing jamb ?
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by Alusiizizi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Alakoyequdus20:
JAMB: THE WICKEDNESS & THE TEARS (part 1)

How could over 500, 000 out of 1.3 million candidates get below 180 marks? And how could less than 500 candidates have 300 marks? How's that possible?

When JAMB told us last week that they wanted to examine and review the results before releasing them, we didn't know they wanted to dash and crush the hope of most candidates who wrote this exam.

After the NIN Profile Code Tragedy and Catastrophe in which over 1 million potential candidates could not register and therefore lost the chance to write the exam, JAMB released a result that is shocking, devastating, appalling, soul-crushing, waterloo-inducing, and Machiavellian in crumbling and crashing and crunching the hopes and quest of most candidates��.

In 2020, 2.1 million wrote the exam. In 2021, only 1.3 million wrote it because of the unfortunate NIN & profile code troubles and the incompetent parochial sadist Alfa from Ilorin heading JAMB.

Many candidates wrote the exam in JAMB centres that suffered network failures, hitches and glitches that jambing JAMB acknowledge but did not apologise for or rectify. And affected students were not resheduled. Most of these students failed the exam.

Must everything in this country be sorrowful?� Why did JAMB have to remove marks from candidates' scores? Why did JAMB have to arbitrarily use negative marking to eliminate candidates from their dream school? Why? Why? I've been comforting thousands of candidates online since yesterday. I'm traumatised at the wickedness of our country!

JAMB has not come out to apologise for their incompetent and horrific handling of profile code which made candidates to lose millions of naira in their frantic and hysteric efforts to register. So many candidates were unable to register for the exam.

This result is unacceptable, wicked, and devastating in impact. Even candidates who got 300+ last year did not mostly reach 280 this year. No be juju be that?
#ThisIsNotMyResult

As much as we know that many students are not always serious, we also know THAT SOME EGREGIOUS INJUSTICE AND POLITICS HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN THE CONDUCT OF THiS EXAM. Nigeria will not know peace and progress if we treat our children and youth like rags who deserve the worst.

We know marks have been deducted and that candidates have been failed in an unjustifiable manner.

Undear JAMB, most of these candidates did not fail. YOU FAILED THEM. THAT IS WICKED, UNJUST, & EVIL.

The JAMB REGISTRAR MUST APOLOGISE FOR AND CORRECT THESE CALLOUS ACTIONS FROM JAMB AND RELEASE THE RIGHT RESULT OF THESE CANDIDATES.

This oppression and repression must end.

#ThisIsNotMyResult

(WhatsApp only)

#share
Copied

JAMB has been an integral part of the Nigerian educational system for more than 40 years. Why should we think about scrapping it just because young people of today are more interested in facebook, video games and heaven knows what else.
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by Businesstools(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Alakoyequdus20:
2020 I scored 223

Judging by your score alone, we can say that the questions were more difficult than that of the previous years, for you at least. Were you expecting to jump from 223 to 280 and above? Have you put in the effort?

One problem most Nigerians have is we expect good result without work (This is not peculiar to students).

If it's really mass failure as claimed, then these are the possible explanations:

1. The questions became more difficult.

2. JAMB blocked all avenues for malpractices.

3. Both 1 and 2.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by Bimpe29: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Can you sue Jambing JAMB because this your hashtag will bring no solution ? grin

Then for your information and correction, Prof Oloyede the current Registrar of JAMB is not from Ilorin but Ogun State

1 Like

Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by BrutusOj(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
You guys should stop this nonsense. Apart from the NIN issue which failed some candidates, nothing else went wrong.
JAMB became so cheap since the introduction of CBT, people were getting high scores with little effort. I believe the standard was raised this year making so many lazy students who hoped on seeing direct questions from past questions and answers disappointed.
Those who did intensive reading got good scores. The rest of you who failed should sit up and wait for 2022.
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by yellowgarri2(m): 6:02am On Jun 30, 2021
In case you had issue with LOW JAMB SCORES & doubtful of ADMISSION, Enroll for a 200L UNIVERSITY PROGRAM i.e IJMB/JUPEB and secure ADMISSION into 200L UNIVERSITY of choice without writing JAMB. DM or call 07081091275
Re: This Is Not My Jamb Result by Spanishmilf(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Icancode:

Name the schools that don’t accept IJMB

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Needs Neco 2011 Examination Question Paper.it's Real! / A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN / Quack Teachers Will Be Eliminated Soon – NUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.