Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends (1225 Views)

Best You Absolutely Can But 48 The / How to Share Your MTN Data Plan With Your Friends / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by xgel: 1:59am On May 08, 2011
Just one!
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by 190: 2:00am On May 08, 2011
stupidity angry
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Pweety4me(f): 3:02am On May 08, 2011
Those that are actually my friends adore me & appreciate my person, they make me feel comfortable & i can just be myself effortlessly. smiley
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by 190: 3:06am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Those that are actually my friends adore me & appreciate my person, they make me feel comfortable & i can just be myself effortlessly. smiley

coughs embarassed embarassed
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Pweety4me(f): 3:09am On May 08, 2011
You don't need to feel bad!u will never be my friend to even talk of REAL friend! angry
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by InkedNerd(f): 3:12am On May 08, 2011
I love his no nonsense attitude towards idiotic people cool
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Pweety4me(f): 3:13am On May 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Can i meet him?i like MEN LIKE THAT tongue
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by InkedNerd(f): 3:15am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Can i meet him?i like MEN LIKE THAT tongue

Sure but he's gay grin
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by BABE3: 3:16am On May 08, 2011
They all love me unconditionally---kinda

Inked_Nerd:

I don't think you answered the OP's question. Do you only have one friend?  undecided

**chuckles**
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by InkedNerd(f): 3:18am On May 08, 2011
BABE!:

They all love me unconditionally---kinda

I don't think you answered the OP's question. Do you only have one friend?  undecided

**chuckles**

lol, no but he's my favorite. If I had to choose between him and the rest of my friends, I'd choose him in a heartbeat. I love him so much cry
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Pweety4me(f): 3:19am On May 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Sure but he's gay grin

Eww not those type of girls men undecided

Now i understand your defense behind homosexual people
smiley
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by InkedNerd(f): 3:21am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Eww not those type of girls men undecided

Now i understand your defense behind homosexual people
smiley

He's not a girl angry angry angry angry angry angry

Even if my BF wasn't gay, I'm still all for gay rights cool
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Pweety4me(f): 3:22am On May 08, 2011
Lol ave u come out yet? tongue tongue
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by InkedNerd(f): 3:24am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol ave u come out yet? tongue tongue

undecided

**turns back on Pweety4me**
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Pweety4me(f): 3:25am On May 08, 2011
^^Tell me baby i'm intrested! wink grin
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by InkedNerd(f): 3:27am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Tell me baby i'm intrested! wink grin

Interested in what? undecided
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Nobody: 3:36am On May 08, 2011
Loyalty and sense of humor.
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Pweety4me(f): 4:03am On May 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Interested in what? undecided

'No need for frontin, frontin girl lemme tell u sometin somtin girl, no need for long tin, cause it's feel so good just standing by ur side' wink cheesy
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by InkedNerd(f): 4:10am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

'No need for frontin, frontin girl lemme tell u sometin somtin girl, no need for long tin, cause it's feel so good just standing by your side' wink cheesy

Huh?

Are you on team rainbow?
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Pweety4me(f): 4:58am On May 08, 2011
Alrite babe, uv'e lost ur opportunity now so le go! tongue cool
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Advocator: 4:59am On May 08, 2011
Trust, the essence of me being able to trust them and vice versa @ OP
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by Atreides(f): 6:06am On May 08, 2011
He's very dependable.

He's one of the people i can call up this night for something that i need to do tommorrow and he'll be there. He's always there.
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by InkedNerd(f): 6:30am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Alrite babe, uv'e lost your opportunity now so le go! tongue cool

Huh? Opportunity for what? undecided embarassed cry
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by iice(f): 6:34am On May 08, 2011
Ability to handle me
Re: Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends by pinkrex(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2011
Most of them can handle my excesses by politly correcting them, And most xpecialy let's me touch any where I wana touch! Hehehheeh*winks!

(1) (Reply)

Make Over 150k Monthly Distributing Our Practical Chemistry Textbook / Bishop Oyedepo Slap Saga-reloaded / Who God Has Help Should Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.