Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook (22462 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / ~Friends . . . Frenemies . . . Or . . . Enemies . . .? / Do You Have More Friends Or Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by SisiKill1: 2:11am On Jan 07, 2013
Facebook Makes It Easy To "Kill" Your Friend. . .or Enemy

Facebook Dead': How to 'Kill' Your Friends

Rusty Foster discovered he was dead last week, at least according to Facebook. He had been locked out of his account, which had been turned into a "memorial page," because someone had reported the Maine man as deceased to the social media site.

He tweeted Thursday, "Facebook thinks I'm dead. I'm tempted to just let it," then "Did you know that you can report any of your Facebook friends dead & Facebook will lock them out of their account with no evidence needed?"

BuzzFeed saw his tweet and decided to test how easy it is by "Killing" their editor John Herman

STEPS
1) They Filled out the memorization request form:

2) For the "proof of death", they found an obituary for a guy with a similar name (not even spelled the same!) who was 74 (the real John Herman is 34, so Facebook doesn't even try to match the details provided to the person's real account)

And Viola. . .He is Dead!! When the "dead" person tries to login to their account, this happens:

Have no Fear though, there is hope for a Resurrection. . .just don't expect it to be after 3 days tongue

STEPS ON HOW TO RISE FROM THE DEAD

1) Fill out a Get Me Out of Memorialized State You Jackasses Form (Okay, Okay I made that up)

Then wait!

After Facebook is convinced they are not communicating with a Ghost, you will get this email.

You wait some more

Then Get this email
"It looks like your account was suspended by mistake. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. You should now be able to log in. If you have any issues getting back into your account, please let me know."

And Bam! You are alive again! It's a Miracle!!!! cheesy

Culled from HERE and HERE

So there ya have it! Be Careful, It is a jungle out there. . ."Killed" or "Be Killed"

Let the vindictive. . .errr. . .I mean Fun Begin! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 3:05am On Jan 07, 2013
**smiles Wickedly**

Lemme get to work

10 Likes

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd is evil....

I'm going to go kill some ppl now. shocked

3 Likes

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 4:04am On Jan 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Mynd is evil....

LMAO

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by SisiKill1: 4:30am On Jan 07, 2013
LMAO! You guys are baaaaaaaaad!!!! cheesy cheesy

You better not try it with Nigerians before someone thinks you really want them dead.

Hmmm, second thoughts, they won't know who requested it. Aaaah! Let the fun begins!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Jaideyone(m): 4:48am On Jan 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Mynd is evil....

lol i'm going to kill a someone too
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by StellaBella(f): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2013
Killing an ex boyfriend right know
RIP.

3 Likes

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Burger01(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2013
Waiting for naija version... Many people will RIP....
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Burger01(m): 5:50am On Jan 07, 2013
Stella_Bella: Killing an ex boyfriend right know
RIP.
Good.. I just killed an ex girlfriend.... Thanks to Facebook...
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2013
I bet y'all are friending them just to off them.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2013
I just killed every girl I asked out and said no

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by SisiKill1: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Rotflmao!

Serial Killers on the loose!!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao!

Serial Killers on the loose!!!! cheesy cheesy
Thanks to you
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by firestar(f): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
So instead of a "Dislike" button the next thing is to Deaden.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
firestar: So instead of a "Dislike" button the next thing is to Deaden.
Yes!!!

This is a case of, DON'T JUST GET MAD, GET EVEN
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by SisiKill1: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thanks to you

Rotflmao!

Hey don't put this on me.

I didn't tell you what to do. . .I only showed you how it's done. tongue

But seriously, did it work? Did you really "Dead" someone?
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmao!

Hey don't put this on me.

I didn't tell you what to do. . .I only showed you how it's done. tongue

But seriously, did it work? Did you really "Dead" someone?
**Laughs**

erm.....lets just say I wanna give me a chance of deniability
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
^^^^ See? Mynd is evil!!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: ^^^^ See? Mynd is evil!!
You taught me
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
firestar: So instead of a "Dislike" button the next thing is to Deaden.
That would be a great idea.

LWKMD!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
You taught me
angry angry cry
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by SisiKill1: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Rotflmao. . .I am soooo tempted to open a Facebook account just to do this. cheesy
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by ujchief(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Could someone please kill my state governor?

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by firestar(f): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Brand_new:
That would be a great idea.

LWKMD!

I don't wanna be~ e ee e ee e ee

[size=4pt]a murderer [/size]ohh~ embarassed
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
ujchief: Could someone please kill my state governor?
Kill him yourself
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by SisiKill1: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
ujchief: Could someone please kill my state governor?
Bwahahahaha!! What state is this?!!

I ain't saying amma do it. . .just asking. tongue
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by SisiKill1: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
By the way SniperInADiaper. . .Dude, I looooooove your name!!

Nice!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thanks wink
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: By the way SniperInADiaper. . .Dude, I looooooove your name!!

Nice!!! cheesy cheesy

Has been killing mofos since 1914
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Has been killing mofos since 1914

*off to kill Mynd*
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Mynd44: 12:23am On Jan 08, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

*off to kill Mynd*
You can't find me
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Feraz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sisi_Kill: LMAO! You guys are baaaaaaaaad!!!! cheesy cheesy

You better not try it with Nigerians before someone thinks you really want them dead.

Hmmm, second thoughts, they won't know who requested it. Aaaah! Let the fun begins!!! cheesy cheesy
LMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin
*time to scheme up something evil - looks around* angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.