Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) (16829 Views)

Burna Boy Wins BET Awards Best International Act For Record Fourth Time (Video) / Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) / Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo (2) (3) (4)

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by fourboys: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
embarassed
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by updatechange(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
embarassed
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Back to back. This guy don go international
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by fourboys: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
One of the worst overrated and overhyped musician of this century.

Burnaboy no commot shishi when it comes to music, with this zero talent im get, still come be pompous and arrogant. I don't blamed him anyways, i blamed the hypers of this shit of a musician.
so na Davido get talent abi??

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Omasanjunior(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
When you are twice as tall you will collect BET thrice as much. Congrats to him. This guy's talent is beyond Nigeria.

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Congrats. ..always doing this country proud at the world stage!

Person wey deny your country grin grin
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by DrayZee: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Burnaboy no commot shishi when it comes to music, with this zero talent im get, still come be pompous and arrogant. I don't blamed him anyways, i blamed the hypers of this shit of a musician.

I'd like to know who your favorite Nigerian musicians are. Or the ones you don't consider overhyped?

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Odogwu
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by nairalandankrah: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103167620:
Burna Boy On Fire.

From all of us @[/b] : CONGRATULATIONS BURNABOY!

Back2Back awards on a monthly basis.

Burna work, keep repping Naija positively out there boy.

[b]NAIJA
TO DA WORLD

Odogwu 1 himself....

Dont contaminate Burna with the fragrance of a failed country..its an isore..
Take note!

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wetin dis Burna dey sing Sef
Abeg Davido leads
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by BrazilaAirporta: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
His album was produced by Didi what did you expect
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by gbolswag(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
ITS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING IT...ITS WELL DESERVED
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by King3urna(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
damilola4162:
Nigerian music star, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy has won the Best International Act at the BET Awards for the third time, Newspremises has learnt.

The singer was nominated in the category alongside Aya Nakamura (France), Diamond Platnumz (Tanzania), Emicida (Brazil), Headie One (UK), Wizkid (Nigeria), Young T & Bugsey (UK), Youssoupha (France).

Burna Boy was announced as winner of the category at the event which took place on the 27th of June 2021.

Watch a video of the singer with his award below......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt-gPhUga04

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/burna-boy-wins-best-international-act-at-bet-awards-for-the-third-time-video/

Keep doing us proud Arubalism
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
What is the news doing on Nairaland? Remember he is not a Nigeria.
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fredlongs:
This guy needs a better competitor abeg

Then make yourself available

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by sunnero30: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
waiting him sabi sing
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by yinkkus: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Those who don't understand music will never understand Burna music.

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Aunty..
I have noticed that most Nigerian Girls/ladies don't like BurnaBoy!!..
Because he doesn't sing 'Baby, I go spend my dollars for your Waist', I go buy Benz for ur Papa' songs.. cheesy cheesy
They Love Davido because he sings on how he spend Money on Girls..
I know You are in dis category.. undecided cheesy cheesy

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by dex4sure: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
The guy is good
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
byrron:

Then make yourself available

Lolsss..
You ehn!! cheesy grin
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Sorry.

Go get something to eat, then take a bath and sleep.

Pele, my dear.

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Bmuhd4smile: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations....No 1
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Every time I watch BET it reminds me that akatas are no different from their African cousins. What type of award show was that which didn’t have digital labels for artists and presenters names? I spent all four and half hours, watching, wondering who was on my screen. The performances were okay, sha, they’ve improved over the years. Meghan won all the award categories that I wondered why others came for the show. Then again, the Grammies do the same thing many times.
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Kaiser20: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

So you hate Davido also, who day pompous and arrogant abi?
Now show me who you like way no day arrogant .

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
BrazilaAirporta:
His album was produced by Didi what did you expect

The other 2 was produced by who? The previous two albums he won the back to back before this?? Man is good, admit

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by sunkieisland(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Music is one of the toughest life's pastimes to criticize. People criticize based on what they know when they don't know everything.

Before someone criticizes a musician correctly, he or she should be versatile in at least 15 genres of music especially jazz, soul and blues. He should have a mastery of core musical instruments, understanding musical fundamentals.

Your comment is one-sided. I'm not an enthusiast of modern day pop culture but as a musician versatile on the piano, burna has done averagely well.

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Go listen to his last album with sense. It's always twice as tall,no Nigeria album comes close

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
yinkkus:
Those who don't understand music will never understand Burna music.

No 9ja musician reach burna level now, I still dey sight fireboy and this new buju

"Kerewa" By Zule Zoo / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry / Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio)