Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,222 members, 7,856,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing (621 Views)

Mnbllerewordsln/earn Money Without Paying A Dime / You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital / Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing by dorcasamalu: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Click this link to register
https://yes.2link.space/p424286/

You don;t invest your money on this platform , rather you are getting $25usd to trade with

All you need to do , is sign up , login to your account with our password , click on the start , confirm your order ,  You have 16 orders to confirm in a day, do all

There is no risks whatso[b][/b][b][/b]ever at all The system does it all for you  After 24hrs , you login to check what you have made , and place a new order for the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing by Reuben700: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
dorcasamalu:

You don;t invest your money on this platform , rather you are getting $25usd to trade with

All you need to do , is sign up , login to your account with our password , click on the start , confirm your order ,  You have 16 orders to confirm in a day, do all

There is no risks whatso[b][/b][b][/b]ever at all The system does it all for you  After 24hrs , you login to check what you have made , and place a new order for the day
How do I win
Re: Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing by dorcasamalu: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2021
You will see [start] click on the start and follow the instructions, all you need to do is to be clicking confirm until you get to the last confirm shows you a pass Mark sign, confirm and continue to the next start until you finish all the 16 start. In case you sign in and you did not see the start click on the Binary options on the top it will take you to the 16 start you need to order for the day, wait for 24 hours to see your earning you do this every day until you get $125 dollars. you can only withdraw $90dollars
Re: Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing by ebisteven: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Nice one but do they really pay?
Have you withdraw before?
Re: Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing by dorcasamalu: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Payment info

The minimum amount for ordering a withdrawal $90.
The required balance of $25 for further work with the system.
Withdrawals are made in US dollars.
Ordered the withdrawal is done MANUALLY with the 15th and 29th of each month(unless falls on a weekend and public holidays).
If You have ordered a withdrawal, with the status of "processing", You can order a new one at any time with a minimum amount.
Notice and correctly identify a payment system and account number to withdraw funds.
In most cases, the payment system require the correct Name of the account holder. Carefully check the entered data.
Re: Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing by Kaymus(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Have they really paid you? Any evidence of your payment by the company?
Re: Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing by ababio247(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
dorcasamalu:

it's a scam, I've tried this before. It doesn't allow you withdraw after due date.
Re: Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing by melvindx70: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bro,this programme is scam.I have done several task with this particular scheme.They are fraudulent,not paying
Re: Easy Way To Make Money Without Investing by yomifola(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
waste of data grin

Nah so self claimed Nigeria amazon e-commerce take start.. E Don crash now

grin

If u follow this also.. U go see say u will have to subscribe for higher level with ur money.. That's if u want ur income to reach 125$ asap

Nah so dem dey do... If u fall for this.. U are a MUmu man

Mind u.. All these scammers.. Dem be group.. They know what they are doing.. For example, like this person wey post this fake platform.. Another person go come comment say nah real and it's paying.. Dem go con Attach edited alert picture as evidence..

My brother... If you fall for this and I discovered say I know u personally.. Na me go kill you.

I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow / Make FREE $200 Dollar Worth Of Dogecoin Every Hour (No Scam) Legit/Working / Sweat Crypto – Is Sweatcoin Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.