Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb (4875 Views)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Aderewah: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
The top 6 states in Nigeria that produce the highest scorers in JAMB are listed below.

Ekiti
Ondo
Akwa Ibom
Kwara
Oyo, and
Ogun states.

Source: https://studentmajor.com/jamb-statistics-result-highest-score/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Obc1234(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stop using 2020 statistics
Jamb has not released anything the exam has not even finished

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by masterflowx(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Trust my dearest state.
Fountain Of Knowledge.
Ekiti a gbe a ooo

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Bimpe29: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
North West and East as well as South East are not in the top 6 states

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Afamsi: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
South east still boasts of better brain than any sub-region in Nigeria. We will continue to produce the best students in JAMB, WAEC, & NECO till Jesus come. yorubas stop trying to console yourselves talking about states performance- --Talk about individuals performance instead and you will as usual be wrapped in shame. More people in my state are interested in business than in education. Nobody should come and disturb my mention I'm not feeling fine #Igboamaka

3 Likes

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Aderewah: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afamsi:
South east still boasts of better brain than any sub-region in Nigeria. Nobody should come and disturb my mention I'm not feeling fine

In your dreams. The few SE studentsvthat even tried were beneficiaries of the best teachers and schools in Nigeria which are in the SW.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Afamsi: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aderewah:

In your dreams. The few SE studentsvthat even tried were beneficiaries of the best teachers and schools in Nigeria which are in the SW.
where were your best teachers and schools when students from my south-east state are representing Nigeria in inter-continental schools competition.

4 Likes

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by BigDick70inch(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afamsi:
where were your best teachers and schools when students from my south-east state are representing Nigeria in inter-continental schools competition.

Seems u have been in comatose for a while......

Carry yo mobile and Google search how far south west and south east have done academically this year.......

Then come back to edit this rubbish......

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Aderewah: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afamsi:

The best performing states, best universities, most professors, most universities, most nobel laureates, publishing houses and more are all in the SW. Youre boasting of junior secondary inter house debate. Such a shame.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Afamsi: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Seems u have been in comatose for a while......

Carry yo mobile and Google search how far south west and south east have done academically this year.......

Then come back to edit this rubbish......
I didn't see ' this year' in the rubbish post you made.
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Alhajiemeritus: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lol
Fake list.
A young boy scored 350 in Ọsun State, I'm certain
he is amongst those with the highest scores.
He had 98 in both Maths and Physics.

2 Likes

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by anselm791(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yorubas and book sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by samuel19222(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Aderewah: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
anselm791:
Yorubas and book sef.

The most academically gifted black africans.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Naijanascam: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bimpe29:
North West and East as well as South East are not in the top 6 states

If you like score the highest mark in the world... the person from NE will gain admission and also be your boss after graduation

4 Likes

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Benwallt(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
masterflowx:
Trust my dearest state.
Fountain Of Knowledge.
Ekiti a gbe a ooo
Moora libe e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afamsi:
South east still boasts of better brain than any sub-region in Nigeria. Nobody should come and disturb my mention I'm not feeling fine
The best brains in the south East schooled in the south West and Amadu Bello university. You can take it to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Benwallt(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
anselm791:
Yorubas and book sef.
You can't eat amala and ewedu and end up with dull brain. There is power in that combo, it sharpens brain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Boudiccao: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Benwallt:
The best brains in the south East schooled in the south West and Amadu Bello university. You can take it to the bank.

Another prejudicial comment about the Igbos on another thread.
How are the best brains in the SE only graduates of the SW and Ahmadu?
In other words, the Eastern schools have not produced best brains. Lol.
Prove it!

1 Like

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Afamsi: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Benwallt:
Yes nau UNN is in the south west. But it still means nothing. You may have the best schools, yet we have the best brains. You too take it to the bank
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Emilokoiyawon: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Where is dot nation?
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Emilokoiyawon: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afamsi:

Nna bia we are talking of education not exporting drugs to Cambodian.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Emilokoiyawon: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Lol. Fake list.A young boy scored 350 in Ọsun State, I'm certain he is amongst those with the highest scores.He had 98 in both Maths and Physics.

Olodo. So because of that 1 boy Osun must be on the list? Are you normal? Go and read a book on basic statistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Benwallt(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:

Another prejudicial comment about the Igbos on another thread.
How are the best brains in the SE only graduates of the SW and Ahmadu?
In other words, the Eastern schools have not produced best brains. Lol.
Prove it!
Lol. You are back. Well the likes of Tony Onyeabuchi Elumelu(the realest igbo man and my role model) among many others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Boudiccao: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Benwallt:
Lol. You are back. Well the likes of Tony Onyeabuchi Elumelu(the realest igbo man and my role model) among many others.

No, you are prejudiced. Igbos are all over the country, if you say some of them graduate otherside the East then you are right but to say Eastern schools don't or have not produced intelligent Igbos then you are wrong.
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Benwallt(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afamsi:
Yes nau UNN is in the south west. But it still means nothing. You may have the best schools, yet we have the best brains. You too take it to the bank
I only beats my chest for UNN because Late Professor Mrs MamaNAFDAC Mummy Dora Akunyili(of blessed memory) attended the school. Yet one yeye leader from that side nak such an angel with juju.
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Benwallt(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:

No, you are prejudiced. Igbos are all over the country, if you say some of them graduate otherside the East then you are right but to say Eastern schools don't or have not produced intelligent Igbos then you are wrong.
Yes, I may be wrong but I know quite well that UNN produced Professor Dora Ajuyili. You are right this time.
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
5 Yoruba state shocked

Where is our jewish brothers state?

This is a fake list-Shinedu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Afamsi: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aderewah:

The most academically gifted black africans.
You ought to have waken from that illusion by now. That was a folke tale
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
What a shallow submission!

Unfortunately for you, I am a working class and boss to many NE descents in my office.
Naijanascam:

If you like score the highest mark in the world... the person from NE will gain admission and also be your boss after graduation
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
As expected, Ekiti and Ondo States followed after each other.

God bless the Yoruba Nation. Mind you, I'm not in anyway referring to the secessionists struggle for an independent state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo / Matured Minds Only:which Is Better,chemistry Or MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE / Admission Opportunity@ UI Education Prog Center In F.C.E Osiele Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.