Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb (4912 Views)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Shuzzi(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aderewah:
The top 6 states in Nigeria that produce the highest scorers in JAMB are listed below.

Ekiti
Ondo
Akwa Ibom
Kwara
Oyo, and
Ogun states.

Source: https://studentmajor.com/jamb-statistics-result-highest-score/
Unnecessary Chest beating with 2020 statiatics
Why didn't you post the full post? grin

1 Like

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Shuzzi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Where is dot nation?
Always repping grin

1 Like

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Naijanascam: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bimpe29:
What a shallow submission!

Unfortunately for you, I am a working class and boss to many NE descents in my office.

Working class and boss to gate men abi?
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Emilokoiyawon: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Shuzzi:
Always repping grin

I no see any dot state in the top 6 states. You sabi basic statistics so?
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Shuzzi(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I no see any dot state in the top 6 states. You sabi basic statistics so?
2020 statistics
Stop living in the past

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Emilokoiyawon: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Shuzzi:
2020 statistics stop living in the past

So dot nation was not part of top 6 last year?! How come?

1 Like

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Shuzzi(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

So dot nation was not part of top 6 last year?! How come?
If you ask me...na who I go ask? sad
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Emilokoiyawon: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Shuzzi:
If you ask me...na who I go ask? sad

Wetin do u na brain last year?! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Shuzzi(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

We just say make we leave am for una grin

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Emilokoiyawon: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Shuzzi:
We just say make we leave am for una grin

cheesy cheesy So maybe we go leave this 1 for una be dat cheesy cheesy
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by SouthSouth1914: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2021
Aderewah:

The most academically gifted black africans.

Politically gibberish!
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by MrLobe: 2:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Benwallt:

Moora libe e
Inn okun ooo
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Cherez: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Bros
This your fake news won't take you any where
You don't have to lie to boost your ego
Check the picture below; you and the owner of the website took out the 1st 4 best performing students and presented the list from the 5th position
https://utmeofficial.com/jamb/jamb-result-statistics-2020-2021-top-10-highest-utme-scores-2020-announced/
Most other sites collaborated this too
Yes the Yorubas are still ahead we the Igbos in most development index but I give kudos to us Igbos cos we lost 3yrs in war, lost our best brains, our institutions, almost all but years after we aren't the worst in Nigeria yet and we will get there
You dont have to lie bro

1 Like

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Cherez: 5:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Research 1st before you talk, this statistics is fake and an imagination of the OP & his source
That is the oy source with this fake story

1 Like

Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Cherez: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Shuzzi:
Unnecessary Chest beating with 2020 statiatics
Why didn't you post the full post? grin
Even that isn't 2020 but 2021
The website just took out the 1st 4 best students and claimed the 5th position down to be best number of students.....
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Benwallt(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2021
MrLobe:

Inn okun ooo
Mo kio o. Suai gbero ule
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Aderewah: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Afamsi:
You ought to have waken from that illusion by now. That was a folke tale

Hot tears. First african laureate in human existence.
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by SIAcademy: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Tonto Dikeh Unvails New Lover & Father Of Her Unborn Child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQMxmJxzAIs
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Bimpe29: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2021
You will not understand.
NL is an open space and most of us are posting anonymously.
Naijanascam:

Working class and boss to gate men abi?
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by Prechy08(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2021
Ahhh ahhh see as dot nation and it's citizens the lead ooooh.

Una sabi book abeg. See the names
Re: States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb by majamajic(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Bimpe29:
North West and East as well as South East are not in the top 6 states

Results still not yet finished coming out , at end Anambra will still maintain first position , tell them I told u !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IJMB 2013 / Check Jamb 2013 Result Via Phone / Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.