Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,305 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad (1693 Views)

My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries / Help Studying In KENYA / Nigerian Studying & Living In China. All You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2021
Hello, I have a budget of 6million Naira and I want to study software development in a foreign Country, a civilized foreign county that has a good standard of living. I have a B.ENG in Engineering.

Any advice on how to go about this?
Note that the 6 million is all I have.
Please Please and Please my good people of nairaland I need your contribution.
I'm just tired of this Country, I feel like I'm wasting away here.

Modified: Please, nobody should advise me to do business with the money here in Nigeria.
I don't know of any good business opportunity here in Nigeria and I cannot take the risk.
I believe that IT is a gold mine and if I can get the opportunity to study Software development in a good Country, I'll definitely succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by SenorFax(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Keep the money and apply for scholarships, it might take you a year though, but start processing your traveling documents from the onset. If scholarships enter fine, if é no enter you might be lucky with part payment

1 Like

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2021
SenorFax:
Keep the money and apply for scholarships, it might take you a year though, but start processing your traveling documents from the onset. If scholarships enter fine, if é no enter you might be lucky with part payment

I applied for a few scholarship in the past but wasn't awarded.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by SenorFax(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Thermodynamics:

I applied for a few scholarship in the past but wasn't awarded.
Write cold emails to the various Profs in your area of specialization. Some will reply and give you better info on how to apply. And also, if you wanna apply for graduate assistant, they are your best shot.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2021
SenorFax:

Write cold emails to the various Profs in your area of specialization. Some will reply and give you better info on how to apply. And also, if you wanna apply for graduate assistant, they are your best shot.

Any ideas on how to apply for a graduate assistant?
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by JapaProfessor: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2021
Go to Egypt or South Africa, many universities have good software development training programs.

It will be easier to stay within your budget.

1 Like

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2021
JapaProfessor:
Go to Egypt or South Africa, many universities have good software development training programs.

It will be easier to stay within your budget.

I don't think South Africa and Egypt's economy is that good and I don't think that there are much job opportunities there.
Traveling is more like an investment, I need to get something out of my 6million after my study. Like a job.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thermodynamics:

I don't think South Africa and Egypt's economy is that good and I don't think that there are much job opportunities there.
Traveling is more like an investment, I need to get something out of my 6million after my study. Like a job.
study visa does not guarantee anything in most countries. If you are below 30,with 3 years experience, can pass ielts, why not try canada permanent residency

4 Likes

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
ednut1:
study visa does not guarantee anything in most countries. If you are below 30,with 3 years experience, can pass ielts, why not try canada permanent residency
I have written and passed IELTS.
I don't have the required experience to apply for express entry.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
First, is the money in naira or dollars? If the former, better convert it to avoid the oncoming devaluation when petrol hits N400 per litre. If you desire to, budget a million bucks for GRE, TOEFL, tutorial fees, visa, application fees etc., and prepare to pursue grad studies in the US. You search for professors who are doing projects which catch your interest, email them of your intentions and take it from there. If successful, you will be funded by either the professor, department or faculty. But funding is hinged on your entire profile (CGPA, GRE scores, LORs etc). Through this way, you do not get to pay school fees.

Second option is to apply to Japanese universities (they are relatively cheaper than their western counterparts). An increasing number of them offer grad courses in English but proficiency in Japanese is required or encouraged prior to graduation. Follow same process as above in reaching out to professors. However, due to your low funds, do not apply to universities in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. Target universities in less expensive cities. This is because you will be required to send a bank balance to reflect cost of living. All the same, target national universities not public or private ones. If you choose this, target for the April 2022 entry not this October as application deadlines have passed.

Germany is another option but I see rumours of the visa process being clogged (just like you, many also want to flee) and first class grads being prioritised (which if you are, you are better off targeting the US because of availability and ease of funding). Do not target Canada, scholarships are far and in-between and is horrendously expensive as a privately financed student. Six million naira will take you nowhere. If possible, target South Korea but like Japan, target national universities not private ones. Yet again, do so in less expensive cities. Don't target Australia, UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria or Singapore, Canada's costs is a child's play compared to those places. As an alternative to Germany, many now target Poland but I hear visa is hard to come by these days (again, just like you, many are japaing). If you know Portuguese or Spanish, target Brazil or Mexico/Uruguay, cheaper fees (I hear Brazil's is free to even non-citizens). I hear Finland abi Norway offers tuition to foreigners but I am not too sure. Do your research.

Do not target any country in Sub-Saharan Africa, although software engineering is different but South Africa has one of the highest youth and general unemployment rate in the world. Not like Nigeria is any better but you aim for the best not the worse like Nigerians did in 2015 when they chose a "reformed democrat" in Buhari over an "incompetent" Jonathan.

Best wishes!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by JapaProfessor: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Alright. Try any of these five countries, they have the lowest unemployment rates.

Cambodia
Qatar
Thailand
Belarus
Benin republic.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
JapaProfessor:

Alright. Try any of these five countries, they have the lowest unemployment rates.

Cambodia
Qatar
Thailand
Belarus
Benin republic.

Apart from Qatar and Thailand, the rest are sh!tholes. I am sure OP desires a strong passport and only Thailand offers him a route to obtain one.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Kelvinto(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gerrard59:

Apart from Qatar and Thailand, the rest are sh!tholes. I am sure OP desires a strong passport and only Thailand offers him a route to obtain one.

Greetings.... I will like to study Mechanical Engineering but am confused on which country to go to.

Kindly check my last thread and tell me your thoughts.

Thanks
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gerrard59:
First, is the money in naira or dollars? If the former, better convert it to avoid the oncoming devaluation when petrol hits N400 per litre. If you desire to, budget a million bucks for GRE, TOEFL, tutorial fees, visa, application fees etc., and prepare to pursue grad studies in the US. You search for professors who are doing projects which catch your interest, email them of your intentions and take it from there. If successful, you will be funded by either the professor, department or faculty. But funding is hinged on your entire profile (CGPA, GRE scores, LORs etc). Through this way, you do not get to pay school fees.

Second option is to apply to Japanese universities (they are relatively cheaper than their western counterparts). An increasing number of them offer grad courses in English but proficiency in Japanese is required or encouraged prior to graduation. Follow same process as above in reaching out to professors. However, due to your low funds, do not apply to universities in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. Target universities in less expensive cities. This is because you will be required to send a bank balance to reflect cost of living. All the same, target national universities not public or private ones. If you choose this, target for the April 2022 entry not this October as application deadlines have passed.

Germany is another option but I see rumours of the visa process being clogged (just like you, many also want to flee) and first class grads being prioritised (which if you are, you are better off targeting the US because of availability and ease of funding). Do not target Canada, scholarships are far and in-between and is horrendously expensive as a privately financed student. Six million naira will take you nowhere. If possible, target South Korea but like Japan, target national universities not private ones. Yet again, do so in less expensive cities. Don't target Australia, UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria or Singapore, Canada's costs is a child's play compared to those places. As an alternative to Germany, many now target Poland but I hear visa is hard to come by these days (again, just like you, many are japaing). If you know Portuguese or Spanish, target Brazil or Mexico/Uruguay, cheaper fees (I hear Brazil's is free to even non-citizens). I hear Finland abi Norway offers tuition to foreigners but I am not too sure. Do your research.

Do not target any country in Sub-Saharan Africa, although software engineering is different but South Africa has one of the highest youth and general unemployment rate in the world. Not like Nigeria is any better but you aim for the best not the worse like Nigerians did in 2015 when they chose a "reformed democrat" in Buhari over an "incompetent" Jonathan.

Best wishes!
Getting a good score in IELTS wasn't difficult but GRE is another story. I've gone through the questions and meen, that exam is not a piece of cake. I don't know if i stand a chance of getting a scholarship in the U.S if I decide to write GRE as I graduated with a 2.1 and not a first class

I don't feel comfortable with Japan and Korea as I believe that the percentage of blacks in these Countries are very small, hence I'll have to deal with serious racism when looking for a job.

You're right about Germany, the visa application is clogged.

I don't know how to speak Portuguese and besides I think Brazil, Portugal, Mexico and the rest of them are not much different from South Africa. They are a little bit better than Nigeria though but one has to aim for the best.

All these Countries just de make yanga for Nigerians, even Poland.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
JapaProfessor:

Cambodia
Qatar
Thailand
Belarus
Benin republic.

Did you just suggest Benin Republic or are my eyes deceiving me?
Hapa my guy, which way, this one serious matter.

1 Like

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
quote author=Thermodynamics post=103201542]

Getting a good score in IELTS wasn't difficult but GRE is another story.
I've gone through the questions and meen, that exam is not a piece of cake. I don't know if i stand a chance of getting a scholarship in the U.S if I decide to write GRE as I graduated with a 2.1 and not a first class

People with 2.2 have been funded, it is 2.1 that scares you of not being funded? The difference is the GRE, all things been equal, someone with a score of 320 will be looked twice than the person with 280 and in your case, you do not have the resources to let go of it. I know two persons - one at distance and the other directly - who scored poorly (below 300) on the GRE. What did they do afterwards? They applied to Canadian universities - top ten - and got admitted. Why was that possible? They have the resources, the lad has his parents and lass has her uncles. Mind you, more than N10M was spent on each person's head. Question is: do you have N10M? No. So, why not spend N1M of what you have on rigorous preparation and hire the best tutors money can buy to drill you on the GRE? Trust me, it is a cheaper but onerous process. The only way out is being a privately financed student and unfortunately, slightly >$10K is nothing in western countries.

I don't feel comfortable with Japan and Korea as I believe that the percentage of blacks in these Countries are very small, hence I'll have to deal with serious racism when looking for a job.

Gerrard59:

To add: in the light of events in Nigeria, you should understand that it is better to live in a racist rather than poverty land. Statistically, most young Nigerians are bound to be poorer than their parents and counterparts who have japa'd. So if your intended destination has racist tendencies but greater economic opportunities, stick with the economics and move. The vast majority of black dominated countries are poor so don't think of moving to a black dominated place to overcome racism yet aim at greater economic opportunities. Currently, you reside in the most populous black country, wetin you gain? Is it the likes of Zambia, Angola or Tanzania that will be different?

Besides, don't expect racism against blacks to reduce as we are the poorest race globally. Humans are naturally discriminatory and will only respect those who proffer higher value. As a black person, don't expect to be liked, aim to be respected.

I don't know how to speak Portuguese and besides I think Brazil, Portugal, Mexico and the rest of them are not much different from South Africa. They are a little bit better than Nigeria though but one has to aim for the best.

Please erase Portugal. Regarding Mexico and Brazil, see them as a means to an end not the end. But if any becomes the end, I bet you that you would have more economic opportunities in those countries than anywhere in Sub-Saharan Africa. No country in the sub-continent has a trillion dollar economy. Check the number of jobs posted by profession in Brazil and compare to any country in Sub-Saharan Africa. Last I checked, there are more jobs posted on LinkedIn (omitting local job ad sites like homegrown HotNigerianJobs) in Brazil than Nigeria. Simple probability implies you will get jobs in those places. As dysfunctional as Brazil compared to the developed world, no country in SSA has a stronger passport than she does. The strength of a passport is tied to her wealth, the richer a country, the stronger and vice-versa. The world's poverty capital's passport is visa free to less than 50 countries most of which are privation centres. Ten years ago, it was 76. Then you compare it to South Africa? undecided

All these Countries just de make yanga for Nigerians, even Poland

Nigeria is home to the following:
- More poor people than elsewhere
- Second highest unemployment rate globally after another SSA country - Namibia. There are more unemployed people in SSA than anywhere in the world.
- Two out of four of the deadliest terror groups - Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

If you were any of those countries, won't you make yanga for Nigerians? It is like some of you don't know the extent Nigeria's image is damaged outside the country or as most ignorant Nigerians do by over-rating the country and themselves. No one disrespects a rich person because there are economic consequences as a result of that disrespect. Thus, citizens of the world's poverty capital should expect to be disrespected and as expected, there is nothing they can do about it.

What economic harm can poor person do to a rich fellow? Nada. Zilch. Nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Cousin9999: 12:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Do a masters in Spain. Check to see what government scholarships and financing you can get. But you should be good with what you have. The cost of living is very affordable as is the tuition. The country is also quite comfortable, and the language is easy to pick up. Also, in something like IT (like engineering), they don't necessarily care about fluency. They care how trained, good or experienced you are.

Alternatively, you can study for certs. That's a fairly low-cost way to get training the global industry will value. I think it's best to stay in Nigeria and do them because of regional pricing.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Gerrard59:

People with 2.2 have been funded, it is 2.1 that scares you of not being funded? The difference is the GRE, all things been equal, someone with a score of 320 will be looked twice than the person with 280 and in your case, you do not have the resources to let go of it. I know two persons - one at distance and the other directly - who scored poorly (below 300) on the GRE. What did they do afterwards? They applied to Canadian universities - top ten - and got admitted. Why was that possible? They have the resources, the lad has his parents and lass has her uncles. Mind you, more than N10M was spent on each person's head. Question is: do you have N10M? No. So, why not spend N1M of what you have on rigorous preparation and hire the best tutors money can buy to drill you on the GRE? Trust me, it is a cheaper but onerous process. The only way out is being a privately financed student and unfortunately, slightly >$10K is nothing in western countries.

Please erase Portugal. Regarding Mexico and Brazil, see them as a means to an end not the end. But if any becomes the end, I bet you that you would have more economic opportunities in those countries than anywhere in Sub-Saharan Africa. No country in the sub-continent has a trillion dollar economy. Check the number of jobs posted by profession in Brazil and compare to any country in Sub-Saharan Africa. Last I checked, there are more jobs posted on LinkedIn (omitting local job ad sites like homegrown HotNigerianJobs) in Brazil than Nigeria. Simple probability implies you will get jobs in those places. As dysfunctional as Brazil compared to the developed world, no country in SSA has a stronger passport than she does. The strength of a passport is tied to her wealth, the richer a country, the stronger and vice-versa. The world's poverty capital's passport is visa free to less than 50 countries most of which are privation centres. Ten years ago, it was 76. Then you compare it to South Africa? undecided

- Second highest unemployment rate globally after another SSA country - Namibia. There are more unemployed people in SSA than anywhere in the world.
- Two out of four of the deadliest terror groups - Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

If you were any of those countries, won't you make yanga for Nigerians? It is like some of you don't know the extent Nigeria's image is damaged outside the country or as most ignorant Nigerians do by over-rating the country and themselves. No one disrespects a rich person because there are economic consequences as a result of that disrespect. Thus, citizens of the world's poverty capital should expect to be disrespected and as expected, there is nothing they can do about it.

Thank you sir
I'll give the GRE a second thought
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Cousin9999:
Do a masters in Spain. Check to see what government scholarships and financing you can get. But you should be good with what you have. The cost of living is very affordable as is the tuition. The country is also quite comfortable, and the language is easy to pick up. Also, in something like IT (like engineering), they don't necessarily care about fluency. They care how trained, good or experienced you are.

Alternatively, you can study for certs. That's a fairly low-cost way to get training the global industry will value. I think it's best to stay in Nigeria and do them because of regional pricing.

Hello Cousin9999
I've read a lot of your topics, about how succeeding abroad is not as easy as people think, I've done my research and found out that the best chance of succeeding abroad is to be an IT or medical practitioner, that is why I've created this topic.

What about Italy?
From your experience, is Spain better than?Italy?
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Jorussia(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2021
#5million($10k) cannot fund schooling in the USA or any other top western nation.To gain scholarship in the USA from Nigeria in IT is not easy.I remember as an undergraduate student in 2010 i applied for a scholarship in the USA,that year,only one person in Africa was awarded that scholarship.Raise your savings to #15m since you are been very picky in your choice of countries.

1 Like

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jorussia:
#5million($10k) cannot fund schooling in the USA or any other top western nation.To gain scholarship in the USA from Nigeria in IT is not easy.I remember as an undergraduate student in 2010 i applied for a scholarship in the USA,that year,only one person in Africa was awarded that scholarship.Raise your savings to #15m since you are been very picky in your choice of countries.

I'm not being picky, I just don't want to waste my hard earned money, if I must travel, the travel must be worth it.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Majorly21: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Thermodynamics:

I'm not being picky, I just don't want to waste my hard earned money, if I must travel, the travel must be worth it.

Try giving Ireland a thought. Ireland is best known for IT and major IT headquarters are in Dublin.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Majorly21:

Try giving Ireland a thought. Ireland is best known for IT and major IT headquarters are in Dublin.

Yes but Ireland is very expensive
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Lanreamoye: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Do you want to get high score above 320 in your GRE? Inbox me. Na sure package.

Gerrard59:

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lanreamoye:
Do you want to get high score above 320 in your GRE? Inbox me. Na sure package.

I'm unable to send a private message for now due to some issues on this account, you send me let's talk.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by BaldGandalf: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gerrard59:

Best wishes!
Hello, there. I just came across this thread and was impressed with your reply to the OP. I'll love suggestions from you as well. I have over 10 million naira (Money is in dollars) and I'm confused on the country to study. Just like the OP, I intend to study Software development. I hold a HND result in Mechanical Engineering.

I understand that Canada's Study visa approval has gotten a bit tougher lately and I'll like to steer clear. Kindly suggest a country for me in Europe where I can easily get PR after study. (So i can use it to apply for Visa to Australia or Canada finally). I would prefer a country with cheap tuition and low racism.

Also, I'll like to ask this question - Can I do Masters with my HND? Considering I'm going to do a major career switch from Mechanical Engineering to Software Development. Or am I better off starting from Bachelors?

Thanks!
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
BaldGandalf:
Hello, there. I just came across this thread and was impressed with your reply to the OP. I'll love suggestions from you as well. I have over 10 million naira (Money is in dollars) and I'm confused on the country to study. Just like the OP, I intend to study Software development. I hold a HND result in Mechanical Engineering.

I understand that Canada's Study visa approval has gotten a bit tougher lately and I'll like to steer clear. Kindly suggest a country for me in Europe where I can easily get PR after study. (So i can use it to apply for Visa to Australia or Canada finally). I would prefer a country with cheap tuition and low racism.

You could check Austria, whether >N10M will be enough for both tuition fees and living expenses, I have no idea. I am told Austrian universities offer courses in English at MSc level. Another option could be countries in Central (except Switzerland) and Eastern Europe. Russia might be another one. Thing is: I am not conversant with Eastern Europe.

Also, I'll like to ask this question - Can I do Masters with my HND? Considering I'm going to do a major career switch from Mechanical Engineering to Software Development. Or am I better off starting from Bachelors?

Thanks!

Yes. However, you might have to explain to your potential supervisor, department or faculty. The best option I can think of is this:

If you desire to, budget a million bucks for GRE, TOEFL, tutorial fees, visa, application fees etc., and prepare to pursue grad studies in the US. You search for professors who are doing projects which catch your interest, email them of your intentions and take it from there. If successful, you will be funded by either the professor, department or faculty. But funding is hinged on your entire profile (CGPA, GRE scores, LORs etc). Through this way, you do not get to pay school fees.

You would have to evaluate your HND using WES to be at the same level with a BSc degree. If you can hit 320/340 in your GRE, your chances of being funded in Software engineering is high.

P.S. I don't understand the aspect of being worried by racism as a black African esp Nigerian. You are from the world's poverty capital which is rife with Fulanisation across all levels of the society. Your aim should be economic development and not whether some White people call you monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by BaldGandalf: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Gerrard59:

You could check Austria, whether >N10M will be enough for both tuition fees and living expenses, I have no idea. I am told Austrian universities offer courses in English at MSc level. Another option could be countries in Central (except Switzerland) and Eastern Europe. Russia might be another one. Thing is: I am not conversant with Eastern Europe.

Yes. However, you might have to explain to your potential supervisor, department or faculty. The best option I can think of is this:

You would have to evaluate your HND using WES to be at the same level with a BSc degree. If you can hit 320/340 in your GRE, your chances of being funded in Software engineering is high.

P.S. I don't understand the aspect of being worried by racism as a black African esp Nigerian. You are from the world's poverty capital which is rife with Fulanisation across all levels of the society. Your aim should be economic development and not whether some White people call you monkey.
Thank you very much, mate. I appreciatesmiley
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by seunny4lif(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Check out Holland, Finland, Russia, Spain, Poland, Austria and Italy.
Eastern European countries are cheap and good education esp for IT fields and now IT jobs are hot cake anywhere.
With 6M you can gain admission and fund your study.
IT jobs are hot cake everywhere and you can start it anywhere in the world.
Cheapest school in Ireland is around €8K and Germany requires block account of €9K.
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Thermodynamics(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
Check out Holland, Finland, Russia, Spain, Poland, Austria and Italy.
Eastern European countries are cheap and good education esp for IT fields and now IT jobs are hot cake anywhere.
With 6M you can gain admission and fund your study.
IT jobs are hot cake everywhere and you can start it anywhere in the world.
Cheapest school in Ireland is around €8K and Germany requires block account of €9K.

Thanks for your reply, what's the name of the cheap school in Ireland?
Re: Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad by Exodora: 6:47pm On May 09, 2023
Gerrard59:

Best wishes!
Someone advised that I speak with you on this.
I am making plans on how to Japa to Japan but I don’t know anything about their educational system and currency. Though Germany is my preferred country as I studied German in the university but their visa process is not easy, so am making plans for other available opportunities.
Would be glad to learn from you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Studying And Living In Taiwan / Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai / A Nigerian Woman Is Caught In The Act In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.