Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai (1688 Views)

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai by rusky(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2009
kindly help me with a detailed procedure on how to obtain a visa to dubai. i plan to travel for pleasure in 2 weeks time.

God bless you as you take this seriously.
Re: Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai by meldy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2009
I want to hw 2 post comments,pls help
Re: Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai by sfdaram(f): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2009
@ rusky

the procedure to obtain dubai visa is that you scan data page of your international passport with a recent passport photo to either your nigeria agent or dubai agent who will get the visa for you.

when ready we can obtain the visa for you at HEROS Travels & Tourism Ltd. mail herostraveltourismltd@yahoo.com or call solape on 08028315014.
Re: Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai by JJYOU: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2009
sfdaram:

@ rusky

the procedure to obtain dubai visa is that you scan data page of your international passport with a recent passport photo to either your nigeria agent or dubai agent who will get the visa for you.

when ready we can obtain the visa for you at HEROS Travels & Tourism Ltd. mail herostraveltourismltd@yahoo.com or call solape on 08028315014.

is there anywhere nigerians can travel without visa?
Re: Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai by sfdaram(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2009
@JJYOU

you asked me if am on drug in why single girls date married men post/topic? same you asking me if there is anywhere nigerians can travel without visa? so you dont know countries that are visa free to nigeria only to insult on the forum.
Re: Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai by theforce(m): 1:38am On Jul 01, 2009
Pretty simple,
A lot of trading companies over in Dubai that can help you with that. What they do is invite and apply on your behalf. They hardly issue tourist visas, but of course they know that everyone is a tourist. It is valid for about 14days and costs between 160 and 200 dollars.

Nice place to visit been there, holla c.adebayo@yahoo.com for any other question
Re: Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai by JJYOU: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2009
sfdaram:

@JJYOU

you asked me if am on drug in why single girls date married men post/topic? same you asking me if there is anywhere nigerians can travel without visa? so you dont know countries that are visa free to nigeria only to insult on the forum.
read my question again.
Re: Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai by davidovie: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2009
Dear,
we can help you get a Dubai Visa within 4 days and also even book for you an Hotel in Dubai for you and your family at very cheap price.

all you need is to scan your data page of your International passport to me

Email : frejisglobalservice@yahoo.com
call Peter 08063808560, 08054809737

(1) (Reply)

Regardless Of Your Qualifications,we Can Assist U Get A Denmark Greencard Visa / Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries / International Passport Wahala, When Will Nigeria Get It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.