Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Where To Take A Data Analysis Class And Get A Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where To Take A Data Analysis Class And Get A Certificate (283 Views)

My First Math 111 Class. And It Confusing I Need Help / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / A Thread For First Class And Distinction Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Take A Data Analysis Class And Get A Certificate by theunnamed: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Hi guys, so i am looking to expand my knowledge and i am thinking of taking a data analysis class, i don't want to take an online class because i know that i wont be serious so i want like a physical class.
Does anyone have any idea on where to get started and take a class and also how much it would cost?

Help a brother out, i need to grow this year
Thank you.
Re: Where To Take A Data Analysis Class And Get A Certificate by cosmos2000(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Do you have any experience related to Data Analysis, maybe you know little about tableau or statistics or programming??

Online class could be better but I don't what it feels like having an online certificate from Udemy in Data Analysis.
Re: Where To Take A Data Analysis Class And Get A Certificate by theunnamed: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2021
cosmos2000:
Do you have any experience related to Data Analysis, maybe you know little about tableau or statistics or programming??

Online class could be better but I don't what it feels like having an online certificate from Udemy in Data Analysis.

I don’t have any form or sort of experience
What do you suggest now?
Re: Where To Take A Data Analysis Class And Get A Certificate by cosmos2000(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
theunnamed:

I don’t have any form or sort of experience
What do you suggest now?

Maybe you should just continue with the online course, starting with simple simple ones

(1) (Reply)

Best Selenium Training Institute In Chennai / Nigerian Educational System And Outdated Curriculum / Two Secondary School Students Drown In Nasarawa State River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.